• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Suzy Mey](Who teaches team building?) [/QUOTE] ( Fariella [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17217-dizjaydeathpride/ said:
@DizjayDeathPride[/URL] )

( Not gonna be here for a good 20 minutes or so. )

Light said:
"Alright so next time with your beasts. As homework for the rest of the week. You do what they want to do. They don't follow you to your classes. You follow them to wherever they want to go."
"I think I know who you're talking about. I think you're outstanding Taylor but sometimes you must have patience with making friends. You don't want to make bad friends now do you?"

Blake shrugs as he goes in. "You'd only be doing me a favour in the long run."

The vents seemed calm so far. Except for the roaches trying to nibble on him.
Zaphkiel ignored it. He wore sleeves and pants. He shook his head to make sure no roaches were up there and kept going

Light said:
"Alright then. I believe in your reasons and I shall support them. What would you like to learn today?"
"How to purify things with lightning also how to read emotions."

"Done..." Nikolay said and walked towards the little girl. "Hello there...ready to die?" He said before pulling his pocket knife from his pocket, stabbing the girl multiple times In the chest.

(If you want to make her counter his attack, I will edit....)

Ameythyst said:
Alice gave a wave and went to her seat. "Sirens."
"Sirens are beautiful, alluring, powerful creatures. Their voices cause you to want to go to them. They tend to use their call to make sailors crash their ships into shore to be with them. Very rarely has anyone resisted the temptation of a siren." He went to the shelf and tossed the bobblehead to her. "Usually insane people are immune. But even some can be dragged in. Sirens have of course, the Siren Call which lures, mind control, Sonic Screams, and even Death Song. The last is a song that overloads the nerves and causes the being to die. It works well on smaller creatures and as you go up in size, it harder it is. But all can die by the Death Song. Ryan has actually mastered the sounds of a Siren if you want to hear them. But I can't summon that one in your hands because well... capturing it was hard enough. Doing it again would be hell. They are very vulnerable and weak to lightning so theres that weakness. You can identify a siren first by their wild beauty, then the voice. If the voice draws you to them, boom"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna rushes to team building, entering the classroom. "SORRY IM LATE!" She says, huffing from running.

[/QUOTE]
(SOrry I was showering)

Fariella looked at her. "What does it mean to be in a team?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Sirens are beautiful, alluring, powerful creatures. Their voices cause you to want to go to them. They tend to use their call to make sailors crash their ships into shore to be with them. Very rarely has anyone resisted the temptation of a siren." He went to the shelf and tossed the bobblehead to her. "Usually insane people are immune. But even some can be dragged in. Sirens have of course, the Siren Call which lures, mind control, Sonic Screams, and even Death Song. The last is a song that overloads the nerves and causes the being to die. It works well on smaller creatures and as you go up in size, it harder it is. But all can die by the Death Song. Ryan has actually mastered the sounds of a Siren if you want to hear them. But I can't summon that one in your hands because well... capturing it was hard enough. Doing it again would be hell. They are very vulnerable and weak to lightning so theres that weakness. You can identify a siren first by their wild beauty, then the voice. If the voice draws you to them, boom"
(SOrry I was showering)

(don't forget about your other student)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Does their beauty change from sailor to sailor? If so, what's the sirens true form?"

Drumonkey said:
(don't forget about your other student)
(I was in the shower and somehow missed 15 posts just quote it or something)

Ameythyst said:
"Does their beauty change from sailor to sailor? If so, what's the sirens true form?"
"Now that? I am unsure of. As far as I have seen in my days, they appear as beautiful women"

Drumonkey said:
"Ok umm I flew up the mountain and down it then a few leagues over the ocean with Jake because he wan'ts to travel and he has taken to hanging out on my trident when I have it out. Lucas eats like a king from what I hear, don't tell my dad this but we killed a sea serpent for him," Coonnor shrugged hoping htat was enough and then poured a water bottle on Lucas who he held in his arms.
Taylor sat down "I went in search of a friend and found someone who's brain activity seemed cool but she flew away saying that she couldn't trust me but she didn't know me."

"Everything but at the top of that list would be how to make you happier." Fahy smiled wryly, he was serious however. @DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
(SOrry I was showering)

"Oh...to umm...work together?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Now that? I am unsure of. As far as I have seen in my days, they appear as beautiful women"
"Well I would assume it changes due to the fact that everyone has their own view of what beautiful is. Makes me wonder how she'd appear for me."

(I dont even remember what I asked xD oh my lord) (@Drumonkey

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Oh...to umm...work together?"

[/QUOTE]
She shook her head. She was so irritable without tea. "Enough. I want you and Fahy to work together on any team project he has in mind and better become acquaintance. That is your homework. And I hope by next class you have a better answer"

Ameythyst said:
"Well I would assume it changes due to the fact that everyone has their own view of what beautiful is. Makes me wonder how she'd appear for me."
He shrugged and turned into Grey, then a dalmatian, then Zaphkiel, then went back to normal, walking around to his chair and sat, spinning. "I have absolutely no idea"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Oh...to umm...work together?"

[/QUOTE]
Fahy smiled and spoke to his new 'partner' "Hi I have a project that you may be able to hlep me with, it involves weapons though so is that ok with you?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel ignored it. He wore sleeves and pants. He shook his head to make sure no roaches were up there and kept going
Suddenly a laser in an X fashion starts going towards him. The lasers seemed to be coming from tiny machines rolling from along the side of the vents.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Done..." Nikolay said and walked towards the little girl. "Hello there...ready to die?" He said before pulling his pocket knife from his pocket, stabbing the girl multiple times In the chest.
(If you want to make her counter his attack, I will edit....)
The woman nods her head in approval as blood sprays on her. "Use her blood and draw our symbol on the wall." The woman simply lays the dead girls body on the ground and sticks two fingers in one of the stab wounds. She starts to rip the girls skin open with her hands. After she does that she takes out a bag and starts pulling out ribs, organs, and muscles. "Valuables that can be used later on." She cuts off the spell she's casted on Nikolay. There were actual people in the town but she made sure to make him hallucinate so he couldn't see them. "Stay here.... I'll be back." She drags the dead four year old emptied out carcass by her hair and drags her out the alley. She walks around in plain sight with her and drops her in front of her doorstep. She didn't see anything wrong with it so she wasn't fazed by the mortified stares. She leaves a note after she rings the doorbell and makes her way back to Nikolay. The note says. "Your daughter has been a great help to us! You should be so thankful she was able to use her life for such a great purpose. In case you feel saddened. Which you shouldn't. I won't waste anything. I'll use every organ she has for great purposes. You can always make another one. With love, your admirer."

Drumonkey said:
"How to purify things with lightning also how to read emotions."
Luna shakes her head. "That really isn't possible at all with lightning."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He shrugged and turned into Grey, then a dalmatian, then Zaphkiel, then went back to normal, walking around to his chair and sat, spinning. "I have absolutely no idea"
"A cat. I'll be seeing a singing cat." Alice said, thinking outloud.

Drumonkey said:
Fahy smiled and spoke to his new 'partner' "Hi I have a project that you may be able to hlep me with, it involves weapons though so is that ok with you?"
DizjayDeathPride said:
(I dont even remember what I asked xD oh my lord) (@Drumonkey
She shook her head. She was so irritable without tea. "Enough. I want you and Fahy to work together on any team project he has in mind and better become acquaintance. That is your homework. And I hope by next class you have a better answer"

She looks at Fayh. "A weapon?" "Sure, what could happen." She agrees.

Dante wakes up from sleeping at his training grounds,"Ahhh that was nice!" Dante said as he stretched,"well better go to the headmaster." Dante ran as fast as he could to the academy, when he finally arrived he headed straight for the headmasters room.

Light said:
Suddenly a laser in an X fashion starts going towards him. The lasers seemed to be coming from tiny machines rolling from along the side of the vents.
The woman nods her head in approval as blood sprays on her. "Use her blood and draw our symbol on the wall." The woman simply lays the dead girls body on the ground and sticks two fingers in one of the stab wounds. She starts to rip the girls skin open with her hands. After she does that she takes out a bag and starts pulling out ribs, organs, and muscles. "Valuables that can be used later on." She cuts off the spell she's casted on Nikolay. There were actual people in the town but she made sure to make him hallucinate so he couldn't see them. "Stay here.... I'll be back." She drags the dead four year old emptied out carcass by her hair and drags her out the alley. She walks around in plain sight with her and drops her in front of her doorstep. She didn't see anything wrong with it so she wasn't fazed by the mortified stares. She leaves a note after she rings the doorbell and makes her way back to Nikolay. The note says. "Your daughter has been a great help to us! You should be so thankful she was able to use her life for such a great purpose. In case you feel saddened. Which you shouldn't. I won't waste anything. I'll use every organ she has for great purposes. You can always make another one. With love, your admirer."

Luna shakes her head. "That really isn't possible at all with lightning."
He grabbed a roach and threw it at the lasar. Just as he thought, immediately burned and killed. "Shit.." He couldn't squeeze through it and it'd probably cut him in half. He looked to the rolling pieces and tsked. He spit on it and it was acid, melting it. He did the same to the other and when it was off he kept going

Ameythyst said:
"A cat. I'll be seeing a singing cat." Alice said, thinking outloud.
He yawned. "Anything else?" He opened his hand for her to throw the toy back

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante wakes up from sleeping at his training grounds,"Ahhh that was nice!" Dante said as he stretched,"well better go to the headmaster." Dante ran as fast as he could to the academy, when he finally arrived he headed straight for the headmasters room.
A clone of Morpheus stood in front of him, holding the chains. "Here. I finished. It took hours to work on these." A scene of Morpheus in front of a forge, laughing madly, appeared in Dante's mind. "And I even made some adjustments to your idea." A scene of Morpheus banging a hammer on the chains. The images stopped. "But I'm going to need to bond them to you and you alone kay?"

"Not even magical lightning?" Taylor tilted his head in confusion then commented "What can you do? What can you teach me?" @Light

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She looks at Fayh. "A weapon?" "Sure, what could happen." She agrees.

[/QUOTE]
"Yes I want to practice with my bow and arrow and you could help me with that." Fahy smiled at her.

Ameythyst said:
Alice gave him the toy back and shook her head. "Nope."
"Then you are free to go. Enjoy your day. Watch out for bears. Scorpions run around this place. Use protection. The gnomes are vicious. Aaaaand... eat your veggies. I think those are all the things a parent needs to say. Toodles and poodles"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back