• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Drumonkey said:
(sorry I didn't think she would go that far from the school) Taylore tilted her head and said in a serious voice with a blank face "I have a battery in my chest helping me stay strong." Then she smiled and looked around appearing sitting in a chair then she was back in front of Ruby with a bunny. "Would you like to pet the bunny? I was thinking of naming him chester. I like animals and that is part of why I don't eat them, do you eat animals?"
( Teleportation or just moving really fast? )

Ruby still backs away from Taylore. She's never met this person and this was extremely weird. "No I don't eat animals...." Emerald lands at her side, ready for anything.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He smiled and shook his head. That made him feel better. "You're adorable. I'm tired I apologize. Don't get kidnapped okay?" He winked at her and went back to bed, the clone disappearing, replaced with the real
(GOODNIGHT WORLD)
After Alice finished eating, she headed up to the roof. She sat on the ledge again, looking at the city sights. She was quite suprised at how the day had turned out, and wondered if she did the right thing. Not just for herself, but for Zaphkiel and that Katie girl. She kept thinking, turning and tossing the idea in her head, examining it from every angle, until she came to the conclusion that only time will tell if she did the right thing. Once she finally went back down to the room, Zaphkiel was sound asleep. She took a quick shower, trying to be as quiet as possible. Grey had been on her bed, and Alice had fallen asleep cuddling with the kitten.

Light said:
( Teleportation or just moving really fast? )
Ruby still backs away from Taylore. She's never met this person and this was extremely weird. "No I don't eat animals...." Emerald lands at her side, ready for anything.
(incredibly fast, vampires and the like would have trouble watching her move)

"you didn't answer my question, did she chester? I wanted to know if you would be my friend. Oh yeah my name is Taylore with an e at the end, it seems strange now but I am sure you will understand at another point." Taylore smiled at Ruby hoping to make her feel better.

Drumonkey said:
(incredibly fast, vampires and the like would have trouble watching her move)
"you didn't answer my question, did she chester? I wanted to know if you would be my friend. Oh yeah my name is Taylore with an e at the end, it seems strange now but I am sure you will understand at another point." Taylore smiled at Ruby hoping to make her feel better.
Ruby backs away while she rubs the back of her neck. "Well.... I don't take the word friend too kindly seeing as I barely have 1. Personal reasons so no, I'm sorry but we cannot. It's not you. It's me.... and what you could possibly do in the future." Ruby starts to climb up on Emerald's back. He was prepared to fly off. "Sorry...."

Light said:
Ruby backs away while she rubs the back of her neck. "Well.... I don't take the word friend too kindly seeing as I barely have 1. Personal reasons so no, I'm sorry but we cannot. It's not you. It's me.... and what you could possibly do in the future." Ruby starts to climb up on Emerald's back. He was prepared to fly off. "Sorry...."
"but chester said you would be my friend. I saw your electrical impulses and know that you are worried but you don't need to be. You can't judge a book by its cover and history only repeats if you let it. Hear me out and I can prove to you that I am different than anyone you have met in the past and would make an invaluable friend."

Drumonkey said:
"but chester said you would be my friend. I saw your electrical impulses and know that you are worried but you don't need to be. You can't judge a book by its cover and history only repeats if you let it. Hear me out and I can prove to you that I am different than anyone you have met in the past and would make an invaluable friend."
There wasn't much Taylore could say to make Ruby give up her bias on making friends. "What is it?"

Light said:
There wasn't much Taylore could say to make Ruby give up her bias on making friends. "What is it?"
"Well for starters I am not human but what I am leaves me with the attention span of a goldfish. Two I have been wandering around for a long time in a place where nightmares are born. Also you have been hurt before by people but I am nothing like those people other than the fact that I want to be friends with you and well... I don't know but I didn't do anything wrong so why should I pay?" Taylore pouted and petted Chester some more and something about the scene had to show Ruby that not only was she sincere but it was a miracle she had made it through that entire thing even though it was a bit fast. (have you ever heard a person from ireland speaking? picture something along those lines)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus appeared in front of him, holding his face. "I gave you one task, did I not? Clean the halls. This? This isn't cleaning. Get out of the school. NOW!" His voice echoed through the halls and he turned to Dante
He stared at the boy, stepping to him. "I gave you a pass while you were fucking around in my classroom but slapping a student through a wall? Headmaster. Now. Go."

He stared at Suzanna. He didn't say a word. But she knew exactly what he wanted. Through his expression she could see he basically said go to your dorm
Suzanna went to her room, looking for Tom.

Drumonkey said:
"Well for starters I am not human but what I am leaves me with the attention span of a goldfish. Two I have been wandering around for a long time in a place where nightmares are born. Also you have been hurt before by people but I am nothing like those people other than the fact that I want to be friends with you and well... I don't know but I didn't do anything wrong so why should I pay?" Taylore pouted and petted Chester some more and something about the scene had to show Ruby that not only was she sincere but it was a miracle she had made it through that entire thing even though it was a bit fast. (have you ever heard a person from ireland speaking? picture something along those lines)
"I known a lot of people whom aren't human. I've met a person from hell before who was also nice but in the end she was terrible. I don't trust easily anymore. Sorry." She jumps on Emerald's back and he takes flight.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna went to her room, looking for Tom.

[/QUOTE]
( Tom got kicked out. )

( I think. )

Light said:
"I known a lot of people whom aren't human. I've met a person from hell before who was also nice but in the end she was terrible. I don't trust easily anymore. Sorry." She jumps on Emerald's back and he takes flight.

( Tom got kicked out. )

( I think. )
(Oh >.>)

The bartender grab a Kubanskaya from a refrigerator behind him and put it in-front of Nikolay. "Ten..." The bartender said. "Can I pay you tomorrow...?" Nikolay asked. "Eh....sure...."

Ruby flew at a low altitude to avoid raising suspicion and being shot down. She starts walking around on Emerald's back. Putting her balance to the test. She even tires to balance on his tail. "Can you bring us to the nearest town? I want took for a dress." Ruby yells over the wind to Emerald whom nods his head in response. Slowly dropping in altitude once he spots a village.

Tom was at the front gate trying to see if Beleth would talk to him. "Come on please I already apologized I didn't know knocking was important." He kept trying.

Kaylee was still asleep in bed.

Rachel had to walk back. Zaphkiel suddenly went quiet so she figured he either forgot, didn't care, or was with someone. Probably all three. She went to bed and still hasn't woken up.

Reed laid there hoping for something to happen where he would be free.

Tazmodo said:
Tom was at the front gate trying to see if Beleth would talk to him. "Come on please I already apologized I didn't know knocking was important." He kept trying.
Kaylee was still asleep in bed.

Rachel had to walk back. Zaphkiel suddenly went quiet so she figured he either forgot, didn't care, or was with someone. Probably all three. She went to bed and still hasn't woken up.

Reed laid there hoping for something to happen where he would be free.
Suzanna was walking around the academy, attempting to find Tom. "Tom?" "Tom?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna was walking around the academy, attempting to find Tom. "Tom?" "Tom?"

[/QUOTE]
Tom heard Suzanna. "Hey over here I'm at the front gate." Hey said waving at her.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"What are you doing?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well yesterday when I went to talk to Beleth about enrolling here I forgot to knock. I didn't know it was such a big thing I mean it isn't in the underworld so. Now I'm waiting to see if Beleth will give me another chance. Morpheus was supposed to talk to him but he doesn't like me and probably forgot."

Tazmodo said:
"Well yesterday when I went to talk to Beleth about enrolling here I forgot to knock. I didn't know it was such a big thing I mean it isn't in the underworld so. Now I'm waiting to see if Beleth will give me another chance. Morpheus was supposed to talk to him but he doesn't like me and probably forgot."
"Well lets hope they do...I have some revenge to get on you."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Well lets hope they do...I have some revenge to get on you."

[/QUOTE]
"Revenge? What for?" He thought for a moment and nothing came to mind.

Tazmodo said:
"Revenge? What for?" He thought for a moment and nothing came to mind.
"When we were in bed you squeezed my butt hard to make me squeak loudly for you during sex. I wanna get some revenge. <3" she giggles.

Once Ruby makes it to the town and has Emerald shrink down to a smaller size. She waves to people as they pass by, not wanting to make any further conversation. She finds a small shop that sells finely made dresses. Instead of going to the large and bustling one down the street. "Hello?" Ruby looks side to side as she calls for some assistance. She glides her hand among a dress or two so she could get a feel for the texture of the dress.

Not too far away an elderly woman with a hardened hardened gaze walks out from the staff door. "What do you want?"

Ruby doesn't like the way she's speaking but shrugs it off. We all have our reasons for being the way we are. "I'm looking for a dress. I go to Zeta Academy. We're having a homecoming tonight and I really need a dress."

The old woman turns away and shakes her head. "Then go to the store down the street. I'm not selling just any of my dresses to some school girl. They don't deserve to be worn by just anybody."

Ruby takes extreme offense to this. "Why out of all the things to say! Maybe this is why people go to the shop down the street. I came in here looking for a dress because I see their value but if you don't want me here so be it!"

The old woman takes a seat and scoffs. She pulls out a picture once she sits behind the counter. "Good riddance. You see this man? We've been married for 40 years. Yet he still can't come to appreciate the art in dress making. Sure he goes out to the mine once and a while to get me materials but that's all. So what makes you special?" The old woman puts the picture away and attempts to get in a comfortable position while she waits for Ruby to leave. "The man still hasn't come back. It's been taking longer than usual. Most likely has a big catch."

Ruby sighs angrily and walks to the door. "Fine. I'll take my leave then." She grabs the handle and stops, slightly looking over her shoulder. "If it would make you any less cranky. Do you mind if I looked for your husband? Something could've happened to him."

The old woman shakes her head. "It's not any of your business. Why waste your time?"

The old woman did have a point. She had no actual reason to help. "Well... Then I'll give myself a reason to. If I find your husband and bring him back. Will you make me a dress? With that I assume it should give me a reason to push into these affairs."

The woman stares at Ruby for a period of time. "Whatever.... mine shafts at least a mile west of here. You can't miss it. Bring him back safely please." For once the woman's eyes aren't as hardened. That only lasts for a second though. "Now get out of here!"

With that, Ruby leaves the shop and has Emerald grow to his full size. She jumps on his back and makes her way to the mine shaft. Once Emerald spots it, he lands and shrinks down to a smaller size. "Alright Emerald. Try not to use your powers. We don't want things to collapse on us. Sapphire keep your sensory up." After her simple instructions, she enters the mine shaft.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"When we were in bed you squeezed my butt hard to make me squeak loudly for you during sex. I wanna get some revenge. <3" she giggles.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh yeah. Tell you what if I get enrolled I might just let that happen." He said with a sly smile.

Tazmodo said:
"Oh yeah. Tell you what if I get enrolled I might just let that happen." He said with a sly smile.
She grins. "You will."

(Who controls the guy ur needing?)

(Whens homecoming?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back