• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
He turned to her, a cup of tea in his hand. He took a sip. "I told you so. Girlfriend" He turned back and went to cooking for her
Alice felt her face heat up. "...shut up." She grumbled, taking another cookie.

AnthonyWrath said:
"No all I want is a suit of armor and the materials for the adventure please!"
Morpheus shook his head and the car was gone. "Alright. Give me your chains. Ill work on it tonight"

Ameythyst said:
Alice felt her face heat up. "...shut up." She grumbled, taking another cookie.
After he finished, he placed a plate in front of her. "Eat your dinner young lady then we do our homework, shower, and go to bed"

Nikolay reached the town and shifted back to his human form, going right towards a bar. "Vodka please...? Umm....Russian one...." He said to the bartender.

DizjayDeathPride said:
After he finished, he placed a plate in front of her. "Eat your dinner young lady then we do our homework, shower, and go to bed"
"Oh, please, not homework. Anything but homework." She begged him.

Dante seemed surprised but didn't care anymore,"Alright here." Dante said handing his chains to Morpheus.

Ameythyst said:
"Oh, please, not homework. Anything but homework." She begged him.
He crossed his arms and sat down "We are going to fail you know that? Actually not really. Our teachers dont give us homework"

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante seemed surprised but didn't care anymore,"Alright here." Dante said handing his chains to Morpheus.
Morpheus disappeared with them and supplies rained from the sky again, enough for 3 months and then bags to carry them

DizjayDeathPride said:
He crossed his arms and sat down "We are going to fail you know that? Actually not really. Our teachers dont give us homework"
"Thank god those teachers are just as lazy as us." She said, taking a bite of her food.

Dante looked to Beleth,"Well that was weird, but at least we got the materials we'll need." Dante said as he started putting the materials in the bags.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He put his hand on Dante's head. "Say no more I think I've got it" He snapped and a naked woman, Chinese, appeared next to Dante, rubbing on his body
He chuckled and put it back "In due time"

Daliah watched her go, holding her hands together. "I love you" barely escaped her lips as she turned back and practically ran to her dorm

Zaphkiel shook his head and kissed her forehead. "I've got to go okay? I'll check on you in the morning"
Ruby was now in the forest, training with Emerald. Trying to get used to Sapphires abilities. She had the murky darkness flow off of her body. Little did she know somebody was watching her.

Katie smiles and nods her head. "Righto!" She gives him a thumbs up and watches him leave. She seems to spark up a little bit more due to him kissing her forehead.

Ameythyst said:
"Thank god those teachers are just as lazy as us." She said, taking a bite of her food.
"Hey thats my- yeah no you're right they're so damn lazy" He grabbed a fork and started eating her food

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante looked to Beleth,"Well that was weird, but at least we got the materials we'll need." Dante said as he started putting the materials in the bags.
Beleth groaned. "Yeah I guess. When if he returns we'll go. Just put the bags over there in the cabinet when you're done and go to sleep"

Light said:
Ruby was now in the forest, training with Emerald. Trying to get used to Sapphires abilities. She had the murky darkness flow off of her body. Little did she know somebody was watching her.
Katie smiles and nods her head. "Righto!" She gives him a thumbs up and watches him leave. She seems to spark up a little bit more due to him kissing her forehead.
Daliah was hiding behind a tree, watching her. Lol jk Daliah's not that crazy yet

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Hey thats my- yeah no you're right they're so damn lazy" He grabbed a fork and started eating her food
Alice laughed and continued to eat. That was until he tried to eat her food. "Mine." She said, protectively wrapping an arm around her plate.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah was hiding behind a tree, watching her. Lol jk Daliah's not that crazy yet
(Yet. )

Ameythyst said:
Alice laughed and continued to eat. That was until he tried to eat her food. "Mine." She said, protectively wrapping an arm around her plate.

(Yet. )
He stuck his tongue out and twirled the fork, taking the food anyways "Ours"

Fahy was sitting in the courtyard eyes closed meditating. He was trying to get into the dreamworld before the dance and hoped they wouldn't ask his dad to block off the dreamworld during the dance.

Taylor was drawn by his own instincts and feelings towards the place where Ruby was midway through his run he changed genders to a female and appeared about 10 feet in front of Ruby with a broad grin "Hello there will you be my friend?" @Light

DizjayDeathPride said:
He stuck his tongue out and twirled the fork, taking the food anyways "Ours"
"They say sharing us caring, but I love your cooking too much to share." She said, taking another bite.

Ameythyst said:
"They say sharing us caring, but I love your cooking too much to share." She said, taking another bite.
"I..." He didn't know how to feel. Technically it was a compliment so he put the fork back and stood up "I'm going to be in bed. Um... should I remove yours and share or..."

Drumonkey said:
Fahy was sitting in the courtyard eyes closed meditating. He was trying to get into the dreamworld before the dance and hoped they wouldn't ask his dad to block off the dreamworld during the dance.
Taylor was drawn by his own instincts and feelings towards the place where Ruby was midway through his run he changed genders to a female and appeared about 10 feet in front of Ruby with a broad grin "Hello there will you be my friend?" @Light
( How? )

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I..." He didn't know how to feel. Technically it was a compliment so he put the fork back and stood up "I'm going to be in bed. Um... should I remove yours and share or..."
"Uh, just um," Alice stuttered, "Maybe we should still have seperate beds," She finally managed to say. She was red just thinking about it, much less actually sharing the bed.

Drumonkey said:
(lightning reflexes and a natural curiosity led him to the woods and to the nearest human electrical signature?)
( So Taylore can sense anybody months continent through electrical signals? Ruby wasn't too close to the academy? )

"Finally all done." Dante said as he filled the last bag with the rest of the materials,"Alright Beleth I'm off to bed I'll see you in the morning." Dante said as he walked out of the room and grinds down the railing of the stairs.

Light said:
( So Taylore can sense anybody months continent through electrical signals? Ruby wasn't too close to the academy? )
(he got bored roaming around the academy so he explored the woods and noticed a human signature I am confused about the months continent part but am pretty sure he could stumble across her in the woods)

Ameythyst said:
"Uh, just um," Alice stuttered, "Maybe we should still have seperate beds," She finally managed to say. She was red just thinking about it, much less actually sharing the bed.
He smiled and shook his head. That made him feel better. "You're adorable. I'm tired I apologize. Don't get kidnapped okay?" He winked at her and went back to bed, the clone disappearing, replaced with the real

(GOODNIGHT WORLD)

Drumonkey said:
(he got bored roaming around the academy so he explored the woods and noticed a human signature I am confused about the months continent part but am pretty sure he could stumble across her in the woods)
( My phone did a spell check. I meant to say on. Many different forests on this vast continent but okay. )

Ruby turns to Taylore and raises an eyebrow. She slightly backs away, she remembers the last time she recently bumped into somebody in the forest. "Hello?"

Light said:
( My phone did a spell check. I meant to say on. Many different forests on this vast continent but okay. )
Ruby turns to Taylore and raises an eyebrow. She slightly backs away, she remembers the last time she recently bumped into somebody in the forest. "Hello?"
(sorry I didn't think she would go that far from the school) Taylore tilted her head and said in a serious voice with a blank face "I have a battery in my chest helping me stay strong." Then she smiled and looked around appearing sitting in a chair then she was back in front of Ruby with a bunny. "Would you like to pet the bunny? I was thinking of naming him chester. I like animals and that is part of why I don't eat them, do you eat animals?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back