• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee smiled as he did it. It slow as hell but he was getting somewhere. "Good now think of it as a fluid motion as if the water where a part of you."
Connor heard his sister and then using the power of his mind the power his mother gave him he filled himself with an energy he had been until now using scarcely and incorrectly but now it filled him and slowly but surely he became more and more comfortable molding the currents around him.

Light said:
"Would you like to go with me oooorrr?" Ruby slightly shrugs her shoulders. She was waiting for an answer. Preferably a yes.
Katie doesn't hesitate to turn around and press her back against his chest. She made sure to not disturb the IV. "Sorry Mr. Pillow, by the looks of it. Something could happen and you might have to watch. Don't develop super powers and kill me in a rage years later."
Daliah was amazed. She couldn't believe her ears .She was almost certain she was dreaming until she remembered she never sleeps. "I... yes yes! I'd love to!" Then she snapped back in to calm. It was just as friends. Nothing more

Zaphkiel stared at her. "A... are you talking to the pillow?"

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante finally got to the headmasters room and knocked on the door.
Beleth was staring out of the window. After hearing the knock he realized he should seriously get a real house. And a secretary. "Come in!"

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante finally got to the headmasters room and knocked on the door.
(Smart idea to knock)

Drumonkey said:
Connor heard his sister and then using the power of his mind the power his mother gave him he filled himself with an energy he had been until now using scarcely and incorrectly but now it filled him and slowly but surely he became more and more comfortable molding the currents around him.
"Good now come the do or die." She triple the speed. "If you hit the pool you die."

Nikolay closed his eyes and focused in the lighting and the pocket knife, when suddenly a lightning bolt hit his hand and a knife appears on it. "Niiiceee....." He looked at it.

Tazmodo said:
(Smart idea to knock)
"Good now come the do or die." She triple the speed. "If you hit the pool you die."
Connor tapped his bracelet and it turned into a trident then he used his newfound powers to do something crazy. Connor waved the trident and it began to glow and then it lifted him out the water and he began to basically struggle across the top of the water as it cradled his legs like he was in pants.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He was tapping his fingers, kind of nervous. "I... well.. do you ever see us as... more than friends? Like.. together?"
Alice was a bit suprised at the question. She honestly hadn't expected him to ask her that. After all, she was 100% sure that he only saw her as a friend. She'd been pushing everything that might indicate any feeling for him into a box, locking them in her heart. "I don't, I don't know." Alice said. She wasn't exactly an expert on feelings like this, considering the only relationships she'd ever been in were purely business. They weren't even really relationships. She bit her lip, and sighed. "I don't know." She said again.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay closed his eyes and focused in the lighting and the pocket knife, when suddenly a lightning bolt hit his hand and a knife appears on it. "Niiiceee....." He looked at it.
"Exactly simple matter manipulation, I am surprised you didn't know you could do that."

Drumonkey said:
Connor tapped his bracelet and it turned into a trident then he used his newfound powers to do something crazy. Connor waved the trident and it began to glow and then it lifted him out the water and he began to basically struggle across the top of the water as it cradled his legs like he was in pants.
"Nice now you should be able to survive lesson two. Maybe." She blasted him into the pool. "Learn to breathe or die trying." The water held him down.

Tazmodo said:
"Nice now you should be able to survive lesson two. Maybe." She blasted him into the pool. "Learn to breathe or die trying." The water held him down.
Connor laid back and let himself be held down he was holding his breath so he would be fine for a good 10 minutes easily. While doing this he began to consider what his new power was and how him developing breathing underwater.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante walks in and stands in front of Beleth's desk.
Beleth looked at him. "Are you ready for our adventure?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice was a bit suprised at the question. She honestly hadn't expected him to ask her that. After all, she was 100% sure that he only saw her as a friend. She'd been pushing everything that might indicate any feeling for him into a box, locking them in her heart. "I don't, I don't know." Alice said. She wasn't exactly an expert on feelings like this, considering the only relationships she'd ever been in were purely business. They weren't even really relationships. She bit her lip, and sighed. "I don't know." She said again.
He decided to be brutally honest. "I loved this girl named Katie who fights on earth to protect the continent but she continuously denied me so I let it go well she came back during the tournament and I asked her officially why and she told me and explained she felt the same but felt it wasnt her place and one thing led to another well we agreed to just be a couple the rare times she came up because I didnt expect to develop feelings for someone else and well now I like you and I want to be with you but of course katie and she's back and contemplating staying and it's such a struggle because I love her and she's the one that got away but I want to be with you and Im torn between chasing the past or moving to the future and I just don't want to break any hearts and I have no idea what to do"

Drumonkey said:
Connor laid back and let himself be held down he was holding his breath so he would be fine for a good 10 minutes easily. While doing this he began to consider what his new power was and how him developing breathing underwater.
"Holding your breathe won't work. Remember the water is like a part of your body. Use it." She didn't want to spell it out or he would never learn.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He decided to be brutally honest. "I loved this girl named Katie who fights on earth to protect the continent but she continuously denied me so I let it go well she came back during the tournament and I asked her officially why and she told me and explained she felt the same but felt it wasnt her place and one thing led to another well we agreed to just be a couple the rare times she came up because I didnt expect to develop feelings for someone else and well now I like you and I want to be with you but of course katie and she's back and contemplating staying and it's such a struggle because I love her and she's the one that got away but I want to be with you and Im torn between chasing the past or moving to the future and I just don't want to break any hearts and I have no idea what to do"
"Zaphkiel, don't worry about others. Worry about yourself. If you want to be with Katie, be with her. If you don't, then don't," Alice took a seat, and sighed. "But I'll be honest, Katie is your safe choice. She loves you, and you love her. You don't have to worry about getting rejected. Me? Well, I'm about as good with relationships as a turtle is at baking a cake. If you choose to pursue me, well, it may not end up sunshine and rainbows. You'd be putting your heart on the line. But Katie, Katie is a done deal. She's safe, and you probably don't have to worry about rejection or heartbreak. "

Tazmodo said:
"Holding your breathe won't work. Remember the water is like a part of your body. Use it." She didn't want to spell it out or he would never learn.
Connor breathed out and trusted that it would work, he breathed in some water then began coughing "I am going to die down here! Oh wait maybe i'm not." Connor looked down and laughed since he was breathing now.

Ameythyst said:
"Zaphkiel, don't worry about others. Worry about yourself. If you want to be with Katie, be with her. If you don't, then don't," Alice took a seat, and sighed. "But I'll be honest, Katie is your safe choice. She loves you, and you love her. You don't have to worry about getting rejected. Me? Well, I'm about as good with relationships as a turtle is at baking a cake. If you choose to pursue me, well, it may not end up sunshine and rainbows. You'd be putting your heart on the line. But Katie, Katie is a done deal. She's safe, and you probably don't have to worry about rejection or heartbreak. "
He didn't look up from his hands, still tapping them together. He didn't know what to say. She was right but... He just nodded slowly

AnthonyWrath said:
"I just kind of ended a fight before it really started."
"Ahhh. Then I am supposed to give you detention. You are to clean the cafeteria for a week, Is that all?"

Drumonkey said:
Connor breathed out and trusted that it would work, he breathed in some water then began coughing "I am going to die down here! Oh wait maybe i'm not." Connor looked down and laughed since he was breathing now.
"Finally god damn you think to much. What acts on impulse. You have been over thinking your whole life. Thats the dove part. The water is fuel by your imagination and the more you think and doubt yourself the harder it is. Now stay there and practice. I'm going to bed." She walked back to her dorm.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He didn't look up from his hands, still tapping them together. He didn't know what to say. She was right but... He just nodded slowly
"Ahhh. Then I am supposed to give you detention. You are to clean the cafeteria for a week, Is that all?"
"Alright that's fair, hey Morpheus can you come over here?" Dante yelled loudly.

Connor waved at her and sat at the bottom of the pool thinking and playing with Lucas as he thought about what he had accomplished. He was amazed at how far he had come in such a short time and was glad he had consulted his sister. After a while he used the water to propel him out of the water and he began walking to his dorm.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Alice took a cookie, the room silent as they both went into their own minds. She wondered if this would change they way the acted with each other. She had a feeling that no matter who he choose, things probably wouldn't be the same.

AnthonyWrath said:
"Alright that's fair, hey Morpheus can you come over here?" Dante yelled loudly.
Morpheus was sitting in the chair next to him "Whats up gum drop?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice took a cookie, the room silent as they both went into their own minds. She wondered if this would change they way the acted with each other. She had a feeling that no matter who he choose, things probably wouldn't be the same.
He clenched his jaw and forced himself to speak. "You... don't want to be with me because you're unsure yourself if you could handle something like that, right?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah was amazed. She couldn't believe her ears .She was almost certain she was dreaming until she remembered she never sleeps. "I... yes yes! I'd love to!" Then she snapped back in to calm. It was just as friends. Nothing more
Zaphkiel stared at her. "A... are you talking to the pillow?"

Beleth was staring out of the window. After hearing the knock he realized he should seriously get a real house. And a secretary. "Come in!"
Ruby smiles at this and brushes her hair out of her eyes. "So... you remember the time right?"

Katie shakes her head. "No..... nnnnooooo....nnnnnoooooooo." Katie giggles and turns to Zaphkiel. She's extremely close to his face. "Those are for the crazies." Katie pulls out her phone that just happened to survive. She was about to take a picture with him until she looked in her gallery. She saw herself taking a selfie inside a room in the Dark Arts base. "Wow..... even under mind control I take selfies. I'm so proud."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He clenched his jaw and forced himself to speak. "You... don't want to be with me because you're unsure yourself if you could handle something like that, right?"
"No, its not that. It's just, I've never been in a real, proper relationship. So I'm absolute shit when it comes to feelings. Yours, and mine. I'll probably confuse the hell out of you, and will miss even the most obvious things." She shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back