• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Light said:
Ruby was moving through the halls. "Daliah?!"
Daliah was listening. She could swear it was Ruby but thought her ears were playing. She opened the door and was certain. "Ruby?!" Her voice rang with so much happiness and excitement, She ran down the hall to her. "Yes? Ruby? You called?" She was trying to hard to play it cool but she was so happy that Ruby had taken the time to actually look for her this time

AnthonyWrath said:
"I just wanted to have a good time." Dante said to Suzanna. He looked at Nikolay ans said," That was a fraction of my strength test me again and I may not be so nice."
"I could give you a good time." She winks, hoping he maxes out her power.

Drumonkey said:
"Maybe my death will cause father to give me my inheritance." Connor shook his head chuckling.
Kaylee laughed a little. "Anyways when I teach you if your powers don't kick in you will die. So if you want to go through with this I don't mind. Hopefully the near death experience will spark up your brain and use any hidden potential you have."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay slowly stood up . "Fcker...." He reached for his second dagger and hid it behind his back, waiting.
Morpheus appeared in front of him, holding his face. "I gave you one task, did I not? Clean the halls. This? This isn't cleaning. Get out of the school. NOW!" His voice echoed through the halls and he turned to Dante

AnthonyWrath said:
"I just wanted to have a good time." Dante said to Suzanna. He looked at Nikolay ans said," That was a fraction of my strength test me again and I may not be so nice." @Suzy Mey @AtlasTheShapeless

He stared at the boy, stepping to him. "I gave you a pass while you were fucking around in my classroom but slapping a student through a wall? Headmaster. Now. Go."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"I could give you a good time." She winks, hoping he maxes out her power.

[/QUOTE]
He stared at Suzanna. He didn't say a word. But she knew exactly what he wanted. Through his expression she could see he basically said go to your dorm

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee laughed a little. "Anyways when I teach you if your powers don't kick in you will die. So if you want to go through with this I don't mind. Hopefully the near death experience will spark up your brain and use any hidden potential you have."
Connor shrugged "I am ready when you are." Connor stood up and stretched.

"You owe me a new pocket knife kid...." Nikolay said to Dante before walking away, going outside and shifting into his Thunderbird form, flying to the roof.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"You owe me a new pocket knife kid...." Nikolay said to Dante before walking away, going outside and shifting into his Thunderbird form, flying to the roof.
Taylor was sitting on the roof messing with a giant battery when he saw the thunderbird fly up to the roof. He quickly stuck the battery into his chest as it disappeared. "Hey."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah was listening. She could swear it was Ruby but thought her ears were playing. She opened the door and was certain. "Ruby?!" Her voice rang with so much happiness and excitement, She ran down the hall to her. "Yes? Ruby? You called?" She was trying to hard to play it cool but she was so happy that Ruby had taken the time to actually look for her this time
"Uh yes. I was wondering if you'd like to to to homecoming with me." Ruby smiles at her excitement.

Katie looks over at Zaphkiel and slides over in the bed. "Mind joining me? Mr pillow here is getting bored with me. I think he needs a boyfriend." She pats the pillow she's resting on.

Drumonkey said:
Connor shrugged "I am ready when you are." Connor stood up and stretched.
Kaylee smiled wickedly. She blasted him with water and made a river take him to the school pool. "First task swim against the current but I'm warning you if you don't use your powers you will drown."

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee smiled wickedly. She blasted him with water and made a river take him to the school pool. "First task swim against the current but I'm warning you if you don't use your powers you will drown."
"I have been training my swimming prowess for years." Connor chuckled as he began swimming against the current like it was nothing.

Drumonkey said:
"I have been training my swimming prowess for years." Connor chuckled as he began swimming against the current like it was nothing.
Kaylee doubled the currents strength. "Wrong if you don't do it right you will drown."

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee doubled the currents strength. "Wrong if you don't do it right you will drown."
Connor began swimming against the current still moving forward but slowly.

Light said:
"Uh yes. I was wondering if you'd like to to to homecoming with me." Ruby smiles at her excitement.
Katie looks over at Zaphkiel and slides over in the bed. "Mind joining me? Mr pillow here is getting bored with me. I think he needs a boyfriend." She pats the pillow she's resting on.
Daliah's face went through shock, disbelief, and happiness all at once. "I... what?"

He chuckled and got up, laying with her. "I'm straight. I don't know how this will work mr pillow

DizjayDeathPride said:
The leaves swirl around them, blowing her hair around as they disappeared and landed on her bed. "I swear he is so stubborn! Gosh this is going to take awhile" He plopped on her bed
"Oh, but that whole thing reminds me, I forgot the batch you baked me in the kitchen. And we never made the spaghetti." She shrugged, and got up, heading to the kitchen to get her cookies.

Ameythyst said:
"Oh, but that whole thing reminds me, I forgot the batch you baked me in the kitchen. And we never made the spaghetti." She shrugged, and got up, heading to the kitchen to get her cookies.
He walked behind her, watching her. He figured he had to tell her, ask her. Before it was too late. When they entered the kitchen he sat down. "Alice... can I ask you something?"

Drumonkey said:
Connor began swimming against the current still moving forward but slowly.
Kaylee sighed. "For the love of gods it's still wrong. Take the current and use it to pushed yourself forward. You better hurry." He started to sink.

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee sighed. "For the love of gods it's still wrong. Take the current and use it to pushed yourself forward. You better hurry." He started to sink.
Connor began to focus and began to try and swim to the surface he imagined energy in his body flowing to the water around him and imagined it changing to propel him against the current.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He walked behind her, watching her. He figured he had to tell her, ask her. Before it was too late. When they entered the kitchen he sat down. "Alice... can I ask you something?"
"What is it?" She said without turning around, grabbing the plate of cookies, and putting it down on top of the table.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay shifted back to his human form. "Hello...." He said while looking down. "Damn it....lost my only pocket knife in that fight..."
"Just make one out of lightning, you can do that can't you? if not then well make a pocket knife in crafts or something of te like." Taylor shrugged.

Drumonkey said:
Connor began to focus and began to try and swim to the surface he imagined energy in his body flowing to the water around him and imagined it changing to propel him against the current.
Kaylee smiled as he did it. It slow as hell but he was getting somewhere. "Good now think of it as a fluid motion as if the water where a part of you."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Daliah's face went through shock, disbelief, and happiness all at once. "I... what?"
He chuckled and got up, laying with her. "I'm straight. I don't know how this will work mr pillow
"Would you like to go with me oooorrr?" Ruby slightly shrugs her shoulders. She was waiting for an answer. Preferably a yes.

Katie doesn't hesitate to turn around and press her back against his chest. She made sure to not disturb the IV. "Sorry Mr. Pillow, by the looks of it. Something could happen and you might have to watch. Don't develop super powers and kill me in a rage years later."

Ameythyst said:
"What is it?" She said without turning around, grabbing the plate of cookies, and putting it down on top of the table.
He was tapping his fingers, kind of nervous. "I... well.. do you ever see us as... more than friends? Like.. together?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back