• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Light said:
Ruby smiles at this and brushes her hair out of her eyes. "So... you remember the time right?"
Katie shakes her head. "No..... nnnnooooo....nnnnnoooooooo." Katie giggles and turns to Zaphkiel. She's extremely close to his face. "Those are for the crazies." Katie pulls out her phone that just happened to survive. She was about to take a picture with him until she looked in her gallery. She saw herself taking a selfie inside a room in the Dark Arts base. "Wow..... even under mind control I take selfies. I'm so proud."
She was practically vibrating as she started to lose it and bounce back and forth squealing. "Oh my god this is actually happening! You actually want to go with me!" She hugged Ruby then jumped back, fear in her eyes. "I'm so sorry I.. I didn't mea.... it's at 6"

He busted out laughing and fell of the bed "That's katie alright"

Ameythyst said:
"No, its not that. It's just, I've never been in a real, proper relationship. So I'm absolute shit when it comes to feelings. Yours, and mine. I'll probably confuse the hell out of you, and will miss even the most obvious things." She shrugged.
He stared at her and slowly looked down, letting out a large sigh. "I won't push. Just friends. But you'll see. You're totally wrong"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He stared at her and slowly looked down, letting out a large sigh. "I won't push. Just friends. But you'll see. You're totally wrong"
"What exactly am I wrong about? I thought I was pretty spot on."

Ameythyst said:
"What exactly am I wrong about? I thought I was pretty spot on."
He touched her cheek, gently. "Do you feel that? That change in your heart rate? Do you know what that is? Desire. It's your hormones kicking in, wanting. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me you don't honestly want me like I want you and Ill drop it. Look in my eyes and tell me I don't make you yearn"

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante looked to his side and saw Morpheus,"Oh you're here, cool could you do me a favor?"
"Sorry i can't hook you up with the Succubus no"

"No I don't want you to help me with her. I want you to make us stuff for an adventure me and Beleth are going to go on." Dante exclaimed.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He touched her cheek, gently. "Do you feel that? That change in your heart rate? Do you know what that is? Desire. It's your hormones kicking in, wanting. Tell me I'm wrong. Tell me you don't honestly want me like I want you and Ill drop it. Look in my eyes and tell me I don't make you yearn"
Alice looked him in the eyes, but couldn't bring herself to say it, because she knew it was a downright lie. She felt the change in her heart beat, she felt her cheek grow warm beneath his hand. She stared into his eyes for a second more, before dropping her gaze.

AnthonyWrath said:
"No I don't want you to help me with her. I want you to make us stuff for an adventure me and Beleth are going to go on." Dante exclaimed.
"Adventure?!" He spread his arms and canned food, tents, sleepings bags, matches, etc of supplies started raining from the sky. He stood on the chair and spun around, laughing as things fell from the sky "AAAAAAADVENTURE TIME!!!!"

Ameythyst said:
Alice looked him in the eyes, but couldn't bring herself to say it, because she knew it was a downright lie. She stared into his eyes for a second more, before dropping her gaze.
He knew it. There was a part that was hoping he was wrong but he knew it. He held his whole palm to her face, gently stroking her cheek. "I understand your fear, reluctance. You haven't had experience. Let me try. Let me help you. And if it doesn't feel right, we'll be happy we did it. Is better to love and lost than not love at all right?"

Dante was surprised by all of the things falling from the sky," Ok thank you Morpheus, there is one more thing I would like to ask you for."

DizjayDeathPride said:
She was practically vibrating as she started to lose it and bounce back and forth squealing. "Oh my god this is actually happening! You actually want to go with me!" She hugged Ruby then jumped back, fear in her eyes. "I'm so sorry I.. I didn't mea.... it's at 6"
He busted out laughing and fell of the bed "That's katie alright"

Ruby hugs Daliah back. "No, it's alright. As long as you remember the time. Where should we meet?"

Katie starts to shift over to the edge of the bed. She looks over her shoulder. "Hey! Stop the ship, man overboard!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He knew it. There was a part that was hoping he was wrong but he knew it. He held his whole palm to her face, gently stroking her cheek. "I understand your fear, reluctance. You haven't had experience. Let me try. Let me help you. And if it doesn't feel right, we'll be happy we did it. Is better to love and lost than not love at all right?"
Alice continued to stare at the ground, biting her lip in thought. She was scared, she was heisitant. But she couldn't deny that she wanted this. "Okay," She replied softly, looking back up at him.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante was surprised by all of the things falling from the sky," Ok thank you Morpheus, there is one more thing I would like to ask you for."
He went back to the ground and the supplies stopped raining. "Shhhh dear boy I already know" he flicked his hand down, as if opening a wallet and showing off baby pictures to show a falling roll of condoms. They fell down and piled on the ground, still falling until about 200 were there and he nodded proudfully. "You're welcome"

Light said:
Ruby hugs Daliah back. "No, it's alright. As long as you remember the time. Where should we meet?"
Katie starts to shift over to the edge of the bed. She looks over her shoulder. "Hey! Stop the ship, man overboard!"
"He.. your castle. I want to see Mindy"

He shook his head to her and sat next to her. The clone had made a decision. He himself had to stick to it now.

Ameythyst said:
Alice continued to stare at the ground, biting her lip in thought. She was scared, she was heisitant. But she couldn't deny that she wanted this. "Okay," She replied softly, looking back up at him.

He smiled at this and exhaled. "Dear god I thought you were going to say no. Okay!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Dont worry Ill handle that" He pulled her phone out of his pocket and waved it
Alice looked at him. "What are you planning to do with that?" She said, a bit scared, and a bit worried.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He went back to the ground and the supplies stopped raining. "Shhhh dear boy I already know" he flicked his hand down, as if opening a wallet and showing off baby pictures to show a falling roll of condoms. They fell down and piled on the ground, still falling until about 200 were there and he nodded proudfully. "You're welcome"
"He.. your castle. I want to see Mindy"

He shook his head to her and sat next to her. The clone had made a decision. He himself had to stick to it now.

He smiled at this and exhaled. "Dear god I thought you were going to say no. Okay!"
"Alright, I guess it's settled then. At 6 we'll meet in the candy world... my room." Ruby smiles and starts to walk away.

Katie had her usual grin on her face, she looked up at the ceiling. She seemed happy, her phone was away now. She was slightly sparking, she was excited.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante raised an eyebrow confused," Ugh thank you I guess, but that's not what I was going to ask for."
He put his hand on Dante's head. "Say no more I think I've got it" He snapped and a naked woman, Chinese, appeared next to Dante, rubbing on his body

Ameythyst said:
Alice looked at him. "What are you planning to do with that?" She said, a bit scared, and a bit worried.
He chuckled and put it back "In due time"

Light said:
"Alright, I guess it's settled then. At 6 we'll meet in the candy world... my room." Ruby smiles and starts to walk away.
Katie had her usual grin on her face, she looked up at the ceiling. She seemed happy, her phone was away now. She was slightly sparking, she was excited.
Daliah watched her go, holding her hands together. "I love you" barely escaped her lips as she turned back and practically ran to her dorm

Zaphkiel shook his head and kissed her forehead. "I've got to go okay? I'll check on you in the morning"

Nikolay shifted back to his Thunderbird form and decided to go back to the town. 'I hope I can find something good....like....vodka?' He thought while flying towards the town.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay shifted back to his Thunderbird form and decided to go back to the town. 'I hope I can find something good....like....vodka?' He thought while flying towards the town.
Vodka rained from the sky, shattering when it hit the ground

Ameythyst said:
Alice shook her head. "This worries me."
He tapped his chin as he went to make the food. "Hmm.... Alice?"

AnthonyWrath said:
"Stop that! That's no what I want, I want you to make me a suit of armor." Dante asked nicely
All of the things Morpheus created disappeared and he looked the boy, seriously. "You know that suit would be hard to create accurately right? You can have the suit ooooor.... THIS BRAND NEW CAAAAAR!" A Ferrari appeared in the middle of the floor, the engine revving

Beleth was shaking his head. He despised Morpheus

Users who are viewing this thread

Back