• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Drumonkey said:
Connor shook his head muttering "Dad would be so proud." Connor took a walk to his room and began to talk with the fish while he was waiting. 35 minutes later Connor was at the door but was afraid to knock.
Tazmodo said:
Kaylee had finished and was waiting for him to knock. She heard someone outside the door. "Hey Connor long time no see." She tried to act casual. "So what brings you here?"
Brooke had gotten dressed and started to slip pass the two, wiping her lips slowly and tapping her finger on Kaylees "I'll see you later. Have fun" Her voice was sly and slightly sexual as she walked down the hall to her dorm to grab Charles and feed him again

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee had finished and was waiting for him to knock. She heard someone outside the door. "Hey Connor long time no see." She tried to act casual. "So what brings you here?"
"I wanted to talk to you about father and your powers... I was wondering if you could tell me about your powers and well what exactly you know about dad."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](Ikr)

[/QUOTE]
(yeeeeeah you missed the tournament to see how ungodly powerful Dante kind of is. I say roll with it and be afraid.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
(yeeeeeah you missed the tournament to see how ungodly powerful Dante kind of is. I say roll with it and be afraid.)
(I mean like, I'll be letting it slide unless my char is physically harmed.)

("It is so annoying when you attack someone and don't give them the chance to counter because you've already typed out that they're knocked out or something." -Overview.)

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](I mean like, I'll be letting it slide unless my char is physically harmed.)

[/QUOTE]
(Don't worry about that. For now)

AtlasTheShapeless said:
("It is so annoying when you attack someone and don't give them the chance to counter because you've already typed out that they're knocked out or something." -Overview.)
(Well technically he never said you were knocked out but hey js not the place to hash out your arguments take it to the OOC or roll with it make a choice dont fill up the ICC because you want to argue)

(For instance. I love power to the playerr and power to the dice.

Thats why my ability is SUGGESTION and not COMPLETE CONTROL. While winning everything makes it fun for you, its not for everyone else.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I want to show you I'm different. I'm not demanding or controlling. I'm not trying to abuse and obtain power. I come back day after day with gifts to show you that there are still good people, people like Rikka, I cant begin to imagine how you feel inside, the torment you've been through. But I can see that Rikka's recipe calms you. I can see that you trust her. And I want you to know you can feel the same about me." He subliminally looked at Alice and paused before looking back to the beast "I know you've been through much more than words can express. But please, trust me. Let me help. Let me show you things can be different. This girl here?" He gestured to Alice "She kind of tried to kill my sister. And now she's my best friend. I am there whenever she needs her. I even got her a little kitten as her first pet. It's so cute his name is Grey because he's grey. Dear god we're not creative. Anyways, believe in me. I know it's not going to be easy, or even realistic to expect, for you to jump straight in and trust me. But give me a chance. Warm up to me. Allow me to show you differently."
The water beast takes the cookies from him and grunts. "We shall make conversation later..... now isn't a good time. Come on time or else I won't tell you my story." The beast eats the cookies and goes under the water.

Light said:
The water beast takes the cookies from him and grunts. "We shall make conversation later..... now isn't a good time. Come on time or else I won't tell you my story." The beast eats the cookies and goes under the water.
Zaphkiel sighed. "So 8 was too late still. What is on time?" He turned to Alice, offering her a hand up. "We can go home now" (@Ameythyst

Drumonkey said:
"I wanted to talk to you about father and your powers... I was wondering if you could tell me about your powers and well what exactly you know about dad."
Kaylee bit her lip as she watched her go. She looked back at Connor and smiled. "Sorry about that that's Brooke. Come in." She said sitting down on her bed. "Well as far as I know I got dads power naturally. You also have a mix of Doves so that could be setting you back. Dove had smarts so naturally you got that and took a lot after her. Minor gods are hard because of this that's why im glad I'm a demigod. So about your powers what can you do that involves water?"

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee bit her lip as she watched her go. She looked back at Connor and smiled. "Sorry about that that's Brooke. Come in." She said sitting down on her bed. "Well as far as I know I got dads power naturally. You also have a mix of Doves so that could be setting you back. Dove had smarts so naturally you got that and took a lot after her. Minor gods are hard because of this that's why im glad I'm a demigod. So about your powers what can you do that involves water?"
"I can hold my breath longer than most people and I can communicate with most sea creatures sometimes I think the water moves when I command it but I think that is just my mind. I am worried I will never be able to breathe underwater or move it with my mind." Connor shrugged a little sadly.

Ameythyst said:
Alice took the hand, "Alright. Let's go."
The leaves swirl around them, blowing her hair around as they disappeared and landed on her bed. "I swear he is so stubborn! Gosh this is going to take awhile" He plopped on her bed

Drumonkey said:
"I can hold my breath longer than most people and I can communicate with most sea creatures sometimes I think the water moves when I command it but I think that is just my mind. I am worried I will never be able to breathe underwater or move it with my mind." Connor shrugged a little sadly.
Kaylee sighed. "Well I can teach you how I do it then train you until you learn it. But fair warning it might kill you."

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee sighed. "Well I can teach you how I do it then train you until you learn it. But fair warning it might kill you."
"Maybe my death will cause father to give me my inheritance." Connor shook his head chuckling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back