• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
He tapped his chin. "Well yes and no. Why? Do you feel like your power isn't developing enough? And tomorrow at 6pm"
Fahy sighed. "I know my power will develop further at least to the point where I can willingly enter the dreamworld. I am just worried about Connor, he doesn't talk about it but he is worried since he can't breathe underwater like his father and he can't control water like his father either. I told him he should just see if his powers would develop more but he wants instant results so I decided to ask you about it. Also I have to tell you that I can't go to the dance."

Ameythyst said:
Alice smiled. "I didn't think of it that way, I guess that means I'm not all rainbows and sunshine. Such a suprise isn't it?"

(6pm PST right?)
He tapped her nose. "You're more like a stormy cloud of gloom. But I love the rain so it's totally cool" (yeppers and peppers)

Drumonkey said:
Fahy sighed. "I know my power will develop further at least to the point where I can willingly enter the dreamworld. I am just worried about Connor, he doesn't talk about it but he is worried since he can't breathe underwater like his father and he can't control water like his father either. I told him he should just see if his powers would develop more but he wants instant results so I decided to ask you about it. Also I have to tell you that I can't go to the dance."
He looked at him. "Well all of us had our powers at the time. They didn't really develop so much as became more finely tuned. Conner would have more luck asking his half sister. And why can't you?"

"I am going to be studying that night for... class so I shouldn't be interrupted plus... I don't have anyone to go with so yeah it would be pointless for me to go. As for the advice to Connor thank you for that I will pass it on, have a nice night." Fahy turned and began to leave hoping he would be excused from the stupid dance since he didn't have anything to wear anyways. @DizjayDeathPride

Drumonkey said:
"I am going to be studying that night for... class so I shouldn't be interrupted plus... I don't have anyone to go with so yeah it would be pointless for me to go. As for the advice to Connor thank you for that I will pass it on, have a nice night." Fahy turned and began to leave hoping he would be excused from the stupid dance since he didn't have anything to wear anyways.
Morpheus shrugged and whistled "I can't excuse you. The order as been given. But the guards can't enter the dream realm right?" He snapped and was gone

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Fine!" She attempts to force him to rush himself upon her, and start kissing her lips on. lip.

[/QUOTE]
Dante kicked open the door of an empty classroom and set Suzanna on top of desk, he then proceeded to choke her firmly but not enough to hurt." Oh no sweetheart I know that's you in my head, like I said that's not how this works."

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante kicked open the door of an empty classroom and set Suzanna on top of desk, he then proceeded to choke her firmly but not enough to hurt." Oh no sweetheart I know that's you in my head, like I said that's not how this works."
She had a panicked look. Her tail would coil around slowly, hopefully wrapping around Dante's neck. She put lots of energy into trying to convince him to put her down.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He tapped her nose. "You're more like a stormy cloud of gloom. But I love the rain so it's totally cool"
"Oh thanks. I love hearing that I'm very depressing to most people." She said, laying down.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus shrugged and whistled "I can't excuse you. The order as been given. But the guards can't enter the dream realm right?" He snapped and was gone
Fahy cursed himself and hoped that he would be able to slip into the dreamworld before the dance to escape that particular commitment but quickly ran to connor and told him about what Morpheus said. After some thinking Connor stood up and sighed heading towards his half sister to see if she could give him any pointers. @Tazmodo

Ameythyst said:
"Oh thanks. I love hearing that I'm very depressing to most people." She said, laying down.
He shushed her "I didn't say you were depressing. Just a storm cloud of gloom. A cute one. Like this one" He pointed up and a little grey cloud with a smiley face was floating above them, raining

Drumonkey said:
Fahy cursed himself and hoped that he would be able to slip into the dreamworld before the dance to escape that particular commitment but quickly ran to connor and told him about what Morpheus said. After some thinking Connor stood up and sighed heading towards his half sister to see if she could give him any pointers. @Tazmodo
(That was Morpheus' way of saying hint hint go to the dreamworld so the guards don't know you're at the dance because they can't go in there and thus technically fahy doesn't have to go)

Dante looked at the tail coiling around his neck and smiled,"Don't worry I'm not choking you to hurt you, I'm just doing it to remind you whose boss and keep you in control." Dante said getting closer to Suzanna.

@Suzy Mey

DizjayDeathPride said:
He shushed her "I didn't say you were depressing. Just a storm cloud of gloom. A cute one. Like this one" He pointed up and a little grey cloud with a smiley face was floating above them, raining
(That was Morpheus' way of saying hint hint go to the dreamworld so the guards don't know you're at the dance because they can't go in there and thus technically fahy doesn't have to go)
(fahy can't go in and out willingly like his dad but he did get that hint lol thanks though)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh no, my bed." She said, as water hit her face. "So you think I'm a cute storm cloud of gloom? Nice to know."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He nodded. "If that's the case, why are you on my school? No what no let's give you a purpose. You're new job is to be our janitor and clean the halls, kitchen, dorms, so on. Or leave and never come back. Your choice?"
Brooke smiled and shook her head, walking to the girl and kissing her. "You're my first girlfriend, or first relationship, in 5 years. Give me some time to redevelop okay? Old Brooke would have said yes. At least I left it up to you"

He hugged her and laid his head on her shoulder "Stop trying to leave or I'll have to kidnap you... please?"

He tilted is head "Replace my father when he and mother run off together"

Rebecca was on her way to feed them when Adalinda started to nip at her. She laughed and petted the dragon. "I know I know you're hungry. I'm going there now okay?"
Katie blinks and looks up at the ceiling. "I see.... do you.... see me with you? I mean after we save the world and such." Katie taps her arm and flexes. She winced at this. "I know we're only dating when I'm on the continent and by the sound of it. You've gotten pretty acquainted with a girl named Alice." Katie still managed to hear this during the pain. She wasn't mad, he was his own man... well 16 year old. "I just want to know if... this means as much as I feel it does. I mean you just make me feel so.... special. Like my mother used to."

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante looked at the tail coiling around his neck and smiled,"Don't worry I'm not choking you to hurt you, I'm just doing it to remind you whose boss and keep you in control." Dante said getting closer to Suzanna.
@Suzy Mey
Her tail would coil around his neck, but eventually lighten up. She growls at him. "Come on! Power me up! I dare you!"!"

Ameythyst said:
"Oh no, my bed." She said, as water hit her face. "So you think I'm a cute storm cloud of gloom? Nice to know."
"I think... well. I don't know what I think. I..." He didn't know why he was hesitating. Well really he did but didn't want to say anything "Let's go finish my contract come on." He grabbed her hand and sat up, walking out of the room. He didn't teleport. Not yet. He was thinking. After a moment he appeared in the forest, at the lake, waiting for the beast, with Alice

Light said:
Katie blinks and looks up at the ceiling. "I see.... do you.... see me with you? I mean after we save the world and such." Katie taps her arm and flexes. She winced at this. "I know we're only dating when I'm on the continent and by the sound of it. You've gotten pretty acquainted with a girl named Alice." Katie still managed to hear this during the pain. She wasn't mad, he was his own man... well 16 year old. "I just want to know if... this means as much as I feel it does. I mean you just make me feel so.... special. Like my mother used to."

He kissed her forehead. "That sounds like you think I'm your mother. That's weird. Anyways, you know it does. But you're not wrong. I have gotten close with Alice. I've been taken care of her since she has no one and we've gotten close. I think I've developed feelings, I won't lie. But I won't tell her, or accept it, because I still feel strongly for you. I still love you. The day together hasn't changed. But I'm becoming conflicted. And it's not fair to you, or her, to choose both. So I have to decide who I can live with hurting. I would love to be with you but I'm afraid you'll eventually feel that duty to protect and serve mother more than me, just as mother felt the duty to serve the kingdom than father. I don't want that. But at the same time, how can I just pretend what we had wasn't there and won't always be there?"

AnthonyWrath said:
"Oh you'd like that wouldn't you, you dirty succubus!" Dante said tightening his grip a little harder. @Suzy Mey
She scratches at the fingers on her neck. "Stop please!" She would begin to plead, praying he lets her go. "I'm be good!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I think... well. I don't know what I think. I..." He didn't know why he was hesitating. Well really he did but didn't want to say anything "Let's go finish my contract come on." He grabbed her hand and sat up, walking out of the room. He didn't teleport. Not yet. He was thinking. After a moment he appeared in the forest, at the lake, waiting for the beast, with Alice
"So, is this where that contract of yours is?" She said, looking at the forests around them.

Dante loosened his grip a little, then proceeded to bite her neck just enough to break the skin a little but not enough to cause serious damage."Submit to me." @Suzy Mey

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante loosened his grip a little, then proceeded to bite her neck just enough to break the skin a little but not enough to cause serious damage."Submit to me." @Suzy Mey
Her pure fear happened. "Fine...I submit to you..."

Dante smiled while taking his hand off her neck, then tapped her cheek and kissed her on the head." Good." Dante said as he walked out of the room. @Suzy Mey

Last edited by a moderator:
AnthonyWrath said:
Dante smiled while taking his hand off her neck, then tapped her cheek and kissed her on the head." Good." Dand said as he walked out of the room. @Suzy Mey
Suzanna growls as he walks out, and would run after him, tail whipping. She would get a ball of dark energy in her fist, ready to slam it in his face.

Dante heard Suzanna coming up behind him, he turned around and grabbed her hand crushing the ball of dark energy. Awww is the poor little succubus getting mad?" Dante said as he pinned her against the wall," Well you've been pretty good so I'll give you a reward." Dante said as he kissed Suzanna, taking her breath away. @Suzy Mey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back