• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

"Sir....I don't even know how I ended in this academy....and from what looks like....I suffered from memory loss....,, please....give me a chance...." Nikolay stayed calm, his right hand on his pocket.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He nodded. "If that's the case, why are you on my school? No what no let's give you a purpose. You're new job is to be our janitor and clean the halls, kitchen, dorms, so on. Or leave and never come back. Your choice?"
Brooke smiled and shook her head, walking to the girl and kissing her. "You're my first girlfriend, or first relationship, in 5 years. Give me some time to redevelop okay? Old Brooke would have said yes. At least I left it up to you"

He hugged her and laid his head on her shoulder "Stop trying to leave or I'll have to kidnap you... please?"

He tilted is head "Replace my father when he and mother run off together"

Rebecca was on her way to feed them when Adalinda started to nip at her. She laughed and petted the dragon. "I know I know you're hungry. I'm going there now okay?"
Kaylee smiled at her. "Good then will you be my date?" Her worries started to slowly drift away.

Adalinda looked down feeling somewhat defeated. (Can they talk in this form? They did before the contract so I was curious if they still could)

Ameythyst said:
Alice sighed, sinking further into the hug. "Fine. I'll stay a bit longer."
He pushed her back and sat on her. "You're damn straight"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Sir....I don't even know how I ended in this academy....and from what looks like....I suffered from memory loss....,, please....give me a chance...." Nikolay stayed calm, his right hand on his pocket.
Morpheus sighed. "Be here tomorrow at 10. And I will try to get you enrolled

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee smiled at her. "Good then will you be my date?" Her worries started to slowly drift away.
Adalinda looked down feeling somewhat defeated. (Can they talk in this form? They did before the contract so I was curious if they still could)
"Sure why not?"

(As far as I know not really. But maybe. Ask Light)

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Sure why not?"

(I have a character looking for Morpheus is he with luna or not?)

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Sure why not?"

(10 AM or 10 PM?)

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Sure why not?"

Kaylee smiled. "Good now I have to decide on what to wear." She gave her a kiss.

Adalinda put her head down.

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee smiled. "Good now I have to decide on what to wear." She gave her a kiss.
Adalinda put her head down.
Brooke pushed her back on the wall, whispering in her ear. "How about nothing?" She giggled and skipped down the hall Charles following her

Brooke rubbed her head. "What's wrong gal? Thinking about Reed? I'm sure he's fine. Just training or something. Here today Ill get pancakes. Does that make you feel better?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He laughed and turned into a bunny, nibbling on her shirt
He is in the halls

pm
Fahy saw Morpheus and walked up to him "Uhh excuse me I need to talk to you about something important."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He laughed and turned into a bunny, nibbling on her shirt
Alice sighed in relief once the weight was gone, and looked down at the bunny. "I like my clothes you know." She said, reaching hand out to pet him.

Ameythyst said:
Alice sighed in relief once the weight was gone, and looked down at the bunny. "I like my clothes you know." She said, reaching hand out to pet him.
He hopped next to her and went back to normal. "Why do you think I'd want you to go?"

Drumonkey said:
Fahy saw Morpheus and walked up to him "Uhh excuse me I need to talk to you about something important."
Morpheus turned to him, making popping sounds. "Yes? What is it?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Brooke pushed her back on the wall, whispering in her ear. "How about nothing?" She giggled and skipped down the hall Charles following her
Brooke rubbed her head. "What's wrong gal? Thinking about Reed? I'm sure he's fine. Just training or something. Here today Ill get pancakes. Does that make you feel better?"
Kaylle followed smiling. "I would love to but what if the other try to get all touchy feely on me." She said in an innocent tone.

Adalinda gave up and decided to wait. She loved pancakes.

"when you and my father along with the rest of you gods were travelling did either of your powers develop further as your grew older? Also when is homecoming again?" @DizjayDeathPride

DizjayDeathPride said:
He hopped next to her and went back to normal. "Why do you think I'd want you to go?"
"It's just that we've been spending so much time together, that I'm just kinda worried you'll get bored of me. And then you won't want to hang out with me anymore."

Tazmodo said:
Kaylle followed smiling. "I would love to but what if the other try to get all touchy feely on me." She said in an innocent tone.
Adalinda gave up and decided to wait. She loved pancakes.
She opened Kaylee's dorm and went inside, immediately dropping piece by piece of clothing

Ameythyst said:
"It's just that we've been spending so much time together, that I'm just kinda worried you'll get bored of me. And then you won't want to hang out with me anymore."
"Or be an optimist and think that we've been together so long it would feel weird and empty without you?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She opened Kaylee's dorm and went inside, immediately dropping piece by piece of clothing
"Or be an optimist and think that we've been together so long it would feel weird and empty without you?"
Kaylee followed and did the same after closing the door. "This will be fun."

Drumonkey said:
"when you and my father along with the rest of you gods were travelling did either of your powers develop further as your grew older? Also when is homecoming again?" @DizjayDeathPride
He tapped his chin. "Well yes and no. Why? Do you feel like your power isn't developing enough? And tomorrow at 6pm"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Alice smiled. "I didn't think of it that way, I guess that means I'm not all rainbows and sunshine. Such a suprise isn't it?"

(6pm PST right?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back