• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Drumonkey said:
(so does taylor lol) Taylor swam up next to Brooke and turned back to normal "Hey Brooke I have a question for you I need to ask." Taylor smiled at her.
Brooke kissed Kaylee and looked at Taylor. "Yes?"

Ameythyst said:
"Now you do, but soon enough you won't want to spend another hour with me. So, its best for me to leave before that happens."
"You don't know me. I like this too much to ever hate it. Nope you're not breaking up with me you're staying here."

Avellion said:
"Understandable. I'm not really feeling all too welcome here, but that's fine I guess. Not what I'm here for.."
"I guess. As stated, I'm here for myself and my own betterment to do stuff later in life. So, what can you do?"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
'Im sorry...I can't....i'm not a student too....' The Thunderbird answered, still using the telepathy, looking around, slightly worried.
Tom sighed and spread his wings. "Ok then sorry for wasting your time." He flew off and away thinking to himself. He was headed to where the storms had been. His curiosity had risen when it suddenly started.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"You don't know me. I like this too much to ever hate it. Nope you're not breaking up with me you're staying here."
"I heard there is a homecoming dance coming up and I am not entirely sure what that is but I spoke to a friend about it and they said ask someone you like and I like you so I was wondering if you would go with me?" Taylor smiled as he waited hoping she would say yes (when is it again the dance that is?)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"It's not a breakup. Just a break. So we don't end up having a break up." She said.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Drumonkey said:
"I heard there is a homecoming dance coming up and I am not entirely sure what that is but I spoke to a friend about it and they said ask someone you like and I like you so I was wondering if you would go with me?" Taylor smiled as he waited hoping she would say yes (when is it again the dance that is?)
Kaylee was surprised by his question and waited for Brookes response. She truated her and didn't have a doubt in her mind that she would say no.

Drumonkey said:
Tazmodo said:
Kaylee was surprised by his question and waited for Brookes response. She truated her and didn't have a doubt in her mind that she would say no.
She looked between the two. "I just got into a relationship and though I dont believe in changing myself so soon, It would be unfair to Kaylee if I say yes. So ask her If I can go with you. If she's cool with it, whatever. If not, I'm sorry. But if she does say no I do know the perfect little stuck up tight pu- I mean sweet girl for you to ask"

Ameythyst said:
"It's not a breakup. Just a break. So we don't end up having a break up." She said.
Zaphkiel stared at her as sad as he could then looked down "I understand... I'm getting boring" He was going to try to guilt her to stay now

Nikolay shifted back to his human form and entered the Academy, wandering around the halls, bored as ever. 'Heh....the headmaster don't know about me....' He thought.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"I guess. As stated, I'm here for myself and my own betterment to do stuff later in life. So, what can you do?"

[/QUOTE]
"Well, obviously I can fly.. I can cast strengthening spells and am pretty good with air elemental magic. I'm fine with familiars as well."

"I was seeing if that fit the criteria for you to gain power, I had to do so in order to find out." Dante said grinning as he smacked her butt harder. @Suzy Mey

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel stared at her as sad as he could then looked down "I understand... I'm getting boring" He was going to try to guilt her to stay now
"Of course you're not getting boring." She said, turning to look at him. "But if I continue to stay here all day long, you'll start getting bored of me. And we wouldn't want that, now would we?"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay shifted back to his human form and entered the Academy, wandering around the halls, bored as ever. 'Heh....the headmaster don't know about me....' He thought.
Morpheus appeared in front of him. "After I met the Incubus I've been keeping watch. Who are you and why shouldn't a drive a blade through your heart? And before you try and lie, I can hear your thoughts. Don't believe me?" He spoke, copying Nikolay's voice, "Heh... the headmaster don't know about me" His voice went back to normal, his arms crossed. "You have 10 seconds. 1. 2. 3."

Taylor smiled wider and waved a hand "Nah it's fine besides I want to see them try to catch me and make me go." Taylor smiled and swam backwards floating through the air humming to himself.

Ameythyst said:
"Of course you're not getting boring." She said, turning to look at him. "But if I continue to stay here all day long, you'll start getting bored of me. And we wouldn't want that, now would we?"
He looked at her. He had forced his eyes to turn a pale blue. "But.. we just had a food fight. How could I ever get bored with you around. You're my.... best friend"

Drumonkey said:
Taylor smiled wider and waved a hand "Nah it's fine besides I want to see them try to catch me and make me go." Taylor smiled and swam backwards floating through the air humming to himself.
She bit her lip, watching him go, thinking about the night with him to herself and shook her head

"Nikolay Orelov sir....and....don't do that please....im just stuck in this continent..." Nikolay said, still calm and standing still, ready to defend himself if needed.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked at her. He had forced his eyes to turn a pale blue. "But.. we just had a food fight. How could I ever get bored with you around. You're my.... best friend"

She bit her lip, watching him go, thinking about the night with him to herself and shook her head
Kaylee looked at Brooke. "I'm guessing that you still haven't changed huh." She leaned against the wall suddenly lost in her thoughts. 'I guess she didn't mean she liked me. Now that I think about it this whole has been one side. She hasn't even kissed me.' She looked at her.

Connor and Fahy were sitting in the courtyard talking about their godly parents and ideas they had when Somnus snored a little and Fahy stood up rushing to the classroom Morpheus was usually at hoping to find him and ask him a question about Dru and about Morpheus's child. As Fahy left Taylor swam in and took his seat and began explaining to Connor that he took his advice and how well that went. Connor tried to comfort him but Taylor brushed it off like it was nothing. @DizjayDeathPride @DizjayDeathPride @DizjayDeathPride

Last edited by a moderator:
DizjayDeathPride said:
Alice felt an odd pain when he said that. She had been calling him that, over and over, but it was different hearing it from him. She simply pushed it aside though, and instead reached out to give him a hug.

AnthonyWrath said:
"I was seeing if that fit the criteria for you to gain power, I had to do so in order to find out." Dante said grinning as he smacked her butt harder. @Suzy Mey
She blushes. "Whenever you do it, I have more ability to control you and power to try it."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Maybe I like seeing you 24/7"
Ryan shook his head and walked out, "When I press this you'll be in here and before you leave a fluid will be dumped on you, decontaminating the place you disgusting horny children" He left and pressing the quarantine button. The door shuts.

Zaphkiel looked at her and chuckled, lightning zapping out of his hair which had started to lose its red and turn a bit milky red. "Yes?"
"What do you intend to do with your life?" Katie doesn't seem to have her usual joking expression on her face.

Reed connected to Adalinda. 'Hey if I'm not back by the end if homecoming I want you to brake the contract and make on with Rebecca. That's my final request. Tell her not to worry about me.' Adalinda start to nip ay Rebecca trying to get her attention.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Nikolay Orelov sir....and....don't do that please....im just stuck in this continent..." Nikolay said, still calm and standing still, ready to defend himself if needed.
He nodded. "If that's the case, why are you on my school? No what no let's give you a purpose. You're new job is to be our janitor and clean the halls, kitchen, dorms, so on. Or leave and never come back. Your choice?"

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee looked at Brooke. "I'm guessing that you still haven't changed huh." She leaned against the wall suddenly lost in her thoughts. 'I guess she didn't mean she liked me. Now that I think about it this whole has been one side. She hasn't even kissed me.' She looked at her.
Brooke smiled and shook her head, walking to the girl and kissing her. "You're my first girlfriend, or first relationship, in 5 years. Give me some time to redevelop okay? Old Brooke would have said yes. At least I left it up to you"

Ameythyst said:
Alice felt an odd pain when he said that. She had been calling him that, over and over, but it was different hearing it from him. She simply pushed it aside though, and instead reached out to give him a hug.
He hugged her and laid his head on her shoulder "Stop trying to leave or I'll have to kidnap you... please?"

Light said:
"What do you intend to do with your life?" Katie doesn't seem to have her usual joking expression on her face.
He tilted is head "Replace my father when he and mother run off together"

Rebecca was on her way to feed them when Adalinda started to nip at her. She laughed and petted the dragon. "I know I know you're hungry. I'm going there now okay?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He hugged her and laid his head on her shoulder "Stop trying to leave or I'll have to kidnap you... please?"
Alice sighed, sinking further into the hug. "Fine. I'll stay a bit longer."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back