• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Light said:
The hooded women laughs at this. She holds up the doll. "Alright... you win. Katie was just a distraction anyways. But you may not like my hand-me-downs." She burst into a mound if soil. Which is the reason why she smelled like it. It was just a clone. The doll drops to Zaphkiel's feet. He could see many stab and slash marks on limbs and in vital areas. Katie lays in the mud, electricity sprouting from these wounds. Blood pools around her, mixing with the rain water. The Dark Arts symbol appears above her and shatters. As if she was released from their grip.
The clone grabbed the doll and went down to the original and started to work on reversing the damage. He did the most he could do to where she was stable enough to be moved and appeared in front of Ryan.

Ryan was zapped with lightning and shook his head. "Okay ow. Zaphkiel do not let go of her this entire procedure. This is going to hurt. A lot. Mostly you. A bit of me. And I don't like pain."

Zaphkiel did as he was told, his entire internal body metallic, absorbing the lightning funneling inside of him. It was excruciating but he never let go

Ryan poured his light on to her, sealing the wounds and healing her. When he was done he strapped her to an IV and blood bag compatible with hers and leaned on the counter, a bit drained since he used his own light and not the natural light so it would be faster. "At this point, I'm starting to think this may be my problem"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel took the damage, clearing his mind, focusing like his mother had taught him the other day. Soon the world disappeared and he searched around for what he was looking for. After awhile he found her, the lady and a clone appeared behind her, a blade through her chest. "I gave you one chance. You didn't take it." He swung up, ripping the blade up and through her, cutting her in half

Fariella handed him the empty cup. "Why did you bring me a warm cup of tea instead of leaves?"
"What? I brought it for your convenience. I didn't even think about bringing you the leaves. What difference does it make?"

Taylor was swimming through the air then shifted into a shark and began to swim looking for Brooke. He had a question to ask her.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"We do kill them all. When we see them. Where would be the fun if we just rounded them all up for slaughter. Every time father and I find one, it's back to a solidified form. It's like a competition"
Alice shook her head. "That is quite literally, one of the weirdest things I've ever heard a family do. Or anyone do."

DizjayDeathPride said:
The clone grabbed the doll and went down to the original and started to work on reversing the damage. He did the most he could do to where she was stable enough to be moved and appeared in front of Ryan.
Ryan was zapped with lightning and shook his head. "Okay ow. Zaphkiel do not let go of her this entire procedure. This is going to hurt. A lot. Mostly you. A bit of me. And I don't like pain."

Zaphkiel did as he was told, his entire internal body metallic, absorbing the lightning funneling inside of him. It was excruciating but he never let go

Ryan poured his light on to her, sealing the wounds and healing her. When he was done he strapped her to an IV and blood bag compatible with hers and leaned on the counter, a bit drained since he used his own light and not the natural light so it would be faster. "At this point, I'm starting to think this may be my problem"
Rachel watched Ryan work. "What happened? She looked at Zaphkiel confused. "Are you ok?"

Drumonkey said:
"What? I brought it for your convenience. I didn't even think about bringing you the leaves. What difference does it make?"
Taylor was swimming through the air then shifted into a shark and began to swim looking for Brooke. He had a question to ask her.
She shrugged "You don't think long term. That is a short term solution. Are you insecure emotionally? Do you long for affection and connection?"

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"So, why approach me? If you saw how I interacted with others, why come even close?"

[/QUOTE]
He shrugged. "Well, for the most part, I think we're getting along fine right now. Plus, I'm not planning to push myself on you like that girl."

Ameythyst said:
Alice shook her head. "That is quite literally, one of the weirdest things I've ever heard a family do. Or anyone do."
"We are a weird family dear. And with the time you spend here you may as well be one of them"

Tazmodo said:
Rachel watched Ryan work. "What happened? She looked at Zaphkiel confused. "Are you ok?"

Zaphkiel snapped and sent her away. He couldn't be distracted. Not with so much dangerous foreign power inside of him. He was practically a bomb

Avellion said:
He shrugged. "Well, for the most part, I think we're getting along fine right now. Plus, I'm not planning to push myself on you like that girl."
"At least you have some common sense, unlike a lot of people." He sipped his soda

DizjayDeathPride said:
She shrugged "You don't think long term. That is a short term solution. Are you insecure emotionally? Do you long for affection and connection?"
Connor began laughing loudly "crave affection and attention I have a contract with two beasts and the last thing I crave is attention believe me they are a handfull but thank you for asking."

DizjayDeathPride said:

Katie was still conscious through all of this. Katie seemed drained, her body still ached from the high amount of electricity. She looks up at Zaphkiel. "I can't let you carry that burden on your own Zaphkiel. It's okay..." Katie gives Zaphkiel a weak smile and reaches out for him. She wants to pull him down into a kiss.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"We are a weird family dear. And with the time you spend here you may as well be one of them"
Zaphkiel snapped and sent her away. He couldn't be distracted. Not with so much dangerous foreign power inside of him. He was practically a bomb
Rachel appeared outside of the academy. "What the hell? Zaphkiel you didn't habe to make me go this far." She started to think. 'Zaphkiel if you spread your clones the electricity should spread thin that way nothing bad happens.'

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"At least you have some common sense, unlike a lot of people." He sipped his soda

[/QUOTE]
"I try, I guess." He polished off the sandwich and dipped at the water, balling up the plastic wrapping from his food.

Drumonkey said:
Connor began laughing loudly "crave affection and attention I have a contract with two beasts and the last thing I crave is attention believe me they are a handfull but thank you for asking."
She raised an eyebrow "My point exactly. TWO contracts. Not one, no that's not enough. But two. Why do you need any contracts at all? You the son of the sea arent you? You have power. So you dont need theirs. Unless that's exactly what the contracts are. But they're not, right? There is a companionship, right? So again I ask, if you're not craving attention, why two?"

Light said:
Katie was still conscious through all of this. Katie seemed drained, her body still ached from the high amount of electricity. She looks up at Zaphkiel. "I can't let you carry that burden on your own Zaphkiel. It's okay..." Katie gives Zaphkiel a weak smile and reaches out for him. She wants to pull him down into a kiss.
He tapped her nose, his body practically shaking "Nope. And let you die? Nah can't have that. I just saved you"

Ryan cleared his throat "Um no I saved her"

He looked at him. "Moment. Girl. Movie. Seriously. Let me take the credit" And he looked back at Katie, smiling

Tazmodo said:
Rachel appeared outside of the academy. "What the hell? Zaphkiel you didn't habe to make me go this far." She started to think. 'Zaphkiel if you spread your clones the electricity should spread thin that way nothing bad happens.'

Zaphkiel spoke in her mind.
"It doesn't work like that. They'll be created with the power inside of them then instantly explode and die since they're clones. And since I wasted energy creating them, her power will start to get more unstable inside of me. Sorry I sent you so far I meant to send you outside of the room. I have too much energy inside of me"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I do spend quite of bit of time here. I think I'll head back to my dorm after Homecoming." Alice said, stroking Grey.

Kaylee went to Brookes dorm looking for her she knocked on the door. "Hey Brooke are you in there?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She raised an eyebrow "My point exactly. TWO contracts. Not one, no that's not enough. But two. Why do you need any contracts at all? You the son of the sea arent you? You have power. So you dont need theirs. Unless that's exactly what the contracts are. But they're not, right? There is a companionship, right? So again I ask, if you're not craving attention, why two?"
He tapped her nose, his body practically shaking "Nope. And let you die? Nah can't have that. I just saved you"

Ryan cleared his throat "Um no I saved her"

He looked at him. "Moment. Girl. Movie. Seriously. Let me take the credit" And he looked back at Katie, smiling

Zaphkiel spoke in her mind.
"It doesn't work like that. They'll be created with the power inside of them then instantly explode and die since they're clones. And since I wasted energy creating them, her power will start to get more unstable inside of me. Sorry I sent you so far I meant to send you outside of the room. I have too much energy inside of me"
"Well send me back if electricity is coursing through you you'll die as well. Anyways I have an idea. Just trust me please."

Ameythyst said:
"I do spend quite of bit of time here. I think I'll head back to my dorm after Homecoming." Alice said, stroking Grey.
He was oddly hurt by that but didn't show it "You're going to go to Homecoming then leave me? Damn worse breakup ever"

After five minutes , Nikolay left the weapons store, now with two daggers, he then shift back to his Thunderbird form, flying away from the town, towards the academy.

Avellion said:
"I try, I guess." He polished off the sandwich and dipped at the water, balling up the plastic wrapping from his food.
"Doesn't matter. I'm leading the conversation and don't feel like it. You pick up a chat topic. See where that takes us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back