• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus sighed and the door opened. "What do you want now?"
"So I tried ro talk to Beleieth to enroll but apparently knocking is important on earth. He told me to leave could you please talk to him and convince him to give me another chance. Please."

Rachel built a machine the could fly the other two over. It took some time but she finished the two flew to their seat. "Thanks a lot for the help." Kaylee said to Connor.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel was scratching his head. "I'm going to send you back to the castle with a clone. There appears to be trouble with mother. I'll be back. Sorry" He kissed her head and she was in his room, grey sleeping on her pillow as a clone appeared on his bed.
"Uh, alright," She said, appearing in the room. She walked over to Grey, and gently stroked him, waking him up. The cat stretched, and started purring.

Tazmodo said:
"So I tried ro talk to Beleieth to enroll but apparently knocking is important on earth. He told me to leave could you please talk to him and convince him to give me another chance. Please."
Rachel built a machine the could fly the other two over. It took some time but she finished the two flew to their seat. "Thanks a lot for the help." Kaylee said to Connor.
Morpheus tapped his chin "No. I don't like you. Like honestly I am tempted to break some rules and turn you into a toy. Wandering my halls without being a student. Tsk. But we'll see how it goes. Ill do it after class. Leave campus before a guard kills you. If they do whatever I get a new toy. I would suggest going now. Beleth most likely already called them and let them know you're here"

DizjayDeathPride said:
The clone of Zaphkiel in the room nodded and took the phone, putting Elton in the Lake. "I hope you can swim with your feet tied. If not.... whoops" He looked to the storm and appeared in it, looking around. "Katie?! Are you going on a rampage?!" The clone disappeared, replaced with the real one
(
@Light )

Zaphkiel was scratching his head. "I'm going to send you back to the castle with a clone. There appears to be trouble with mother. I'll be back. Sorry" He kissed her head and she was in his room, grey sleeping on her pillow as a clone appeared on his bed.

"Eh, probably. Or not. I dont know really"

Luna seemed to be in a different section of the storm. It seemed like Katie's soul moved far too frequently around the storm.

Katie drops down from a lightning bolt 40 feet away from Zaphkiel. "Why are you here?! You need to leave!" It seemed like Katie couldn't control the high amount of volts sky rocketing within her. Instead of electricity, actual lightning bolts shoot off of her skin. Striking random objects. "You can't be here!" Katie seemed to be twitching a lot.

A woman in a cloak steps out from a corner. She smelled like soil. "Yes... you should go." She lowers her hand and Katie ends up being forced to the ground. As if she were bowing. "Charge up more." Several lightning bolts strike Katie. She seemed like she was in actual pain. Her physical body seemed like it was about to rip apart.

Light said:
"Last time I checked. I'm human aaannndd humans don't outrun explosions."
"That is a shame humans should have the ability to outrun explosions that would be nice."

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"It wasn't flirting. Flirting would imply skill or evoking a single ounce of desire from the targeted party. She was pressing herself on me like a dog" he sneered

[/QUOTE]
"I tried putting it nicely." Avellion shrugged.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus tapped his chin "No. I don't like you. Like honestly I am tempted to break some rules and turn you into a toy. Wandering my halls without being a student. Tsk. But we'll see how it goes. Ill do it after class. Leave campus before a guard kills you. If they do whatever I get a new toy. I would suggest going now. Beleth most likely already called them and let them know you're here"
Tom smiled. "Thank you and sorry about that none of the other teachers had a problem so I thought it was ok. Tell Suzanna that I'll be back eventually." He walked away and left the campus. He started flying around looking for things to do to pass the time.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"When can I leave class?"

[/QUOTE]
He nodded. "Go right on ahead"

Light said:
Luna seemed to be in a different section of the storm. It seemed like Katie's soul moved far too frequently around the storm.
Katie drops down from a lightning bolt 40 feet away from Zaphkiel. "Why are you here?! You need to leave!" It seemed like Katie couldn't control the high amount of volts sky rocketing within her. Instead of electricity, actual lightning bolts shoot off of her skin. Striking random objects. "You can't be here!" Katie seemed to be twitching a lot.

A woman in a cloak steps out from a corner. She smelled like soil. "Yes... you should go." She lowers her hand and Katie ends up being forced to the ground. As if she were bowing. "Charge up more." Several lightning bolts strike Katie. She seemed like she was in actual pain. Her physical body seemed like it was about to rip apart.
Zaphkiel's eyes were wide, his hair, eyes, and clothing turning a raging bloody red. But his voice was perfectly calm. "Let her go, or else" He his arm turned to metal and the lightning started to naturally follow him. He seemed completely unphased, to pissed to notice "Who are you?"

Tazmodo said:
Drumonkey said:
"That is a shame humans should have the ability to outrun explosions that would be nice."
"Looks like you all pass for the day." Blake relaxes in his chair and deactivated the bomb. "I wish humans could too."

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"... You're too polite"

[/QUOTE]
"Anyways, we just missed class, so is there anywhere else you were looking to go in particular?"

(I missed team building my bad) connor shrugged he was unsure of what he could have offered to the team anyways.

Taylor smiled at his teacher then floated out the door.

Nikolay finally reached the town , shifting back to his human form . 'Finally....' He thought as he start to walk around the town, searching for any kind of blacksmith or a weapons shop.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna ran out of the room, smiling. She would giggle, trying to find a random person. (anyone wanna meet her?)

[/QUOTE]
(Anthony wants to but his computer is bugging)

Drumonkey said:
(I missed team building my bad) connor shrugged he was unsure of what he could have offered to the team anyways.
Taylor smiled at his teacher then floated out the door.
"Connor... come. Sit with me"

Kaylee sighed and left class. She went out into the hall way and found Mathew and Avellion. "Hi guys" she said smiling.

Rachel walked out and was instantly bored. She went to health and med. "Hey dad"

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee sighed and left class. She went out into the hall way and found Mathew and Avellion. "Hi guys" she said smiling.
Rachel walked out and was instantly bored. She went to health and med. "Hey dad"
Ryan was reviewing his papers when she walked in "Oh... hello Rachel. A pleasure. What brings you here?"

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"Nope. Nowhere else I feel as though I'd care to cause trouble at"

[/QUOTE]
"Then I'll show you the cafeteria. I missed lunch and in guessing you did too." The harpy said and sighed.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan was reviewing his papers when she walked in "Oh... hello Rachel. A pleasure. What brings you here?"
"Not much really just bored out of my mind. Let's do something fun." She pulled uo a chair next to him.

Zaphkiel sighed and looked under the bed, holding a gnome. "Look at this. Do you see this? Do you see how deadly this little thing looks?" (@Ameythyst )

images

Tazmodo said:
"Not much really just bored out of my mind. Let's do something fun." She pulled uo a chair next to him.
"Such as, dear?"

Dante was wondering the halls when he came across the girl he saw earlier and didn't recognize' he walked up to her." Hey I haven't seen you around here before, what your name?" @Suzy Mey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back