• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]He snorted at the guys comment "that's new. I've heard a lot, but never that I lost to a toaster... What about you? Why do you look like the kid who got their PB&J stomped on?"

[/QUOTE]
"Because I know when to hold my tongue. But that probably wouldn't work with you most of the time." He noted.

Avellion said:
"Because I know when to hold my tongue. But that probably wouldn't work with you most of the time." He noted.
"I'm known for getting the reaction from people that I want, like it or hate it." He shrugged

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](who teaches monster studies?)

[/QUOTE]
(I do. But like I told Drumonkey I dont tend to reply when someone says there going to a location in the thought they may change their mind or someone may interrupt them. I usually look for more past tense)

Morpheus was sitting in his chair, smoking his old man pipe. He never spent the time to fix the minotaur sized hole in the wall

Ameythyst said:
"Aw, no you don't. You know that somewhere deep in that heart of yours you love me," She said, sitting up. She had flour in hair, as well as eggs, which had stuck together.
He looked at her and smiled. She wasn't wrong. He did love her. But didn't know how much so he kept quiet. Zaphkiel rolled his eyes and stood up, stumbling in egg. "We need to go to class" The cookies dinged and the oven opened as two pans were brought out. One came to him and dumped the cookies in a bag that disappeared. The other sat on the stove. He pointed to them "Those are yours"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel shook his head. "It better be a good picture" And continued walking to Elton. He flicked his finger and a rope wrapped around Elton's legs "So you found her phone. Impressive. Well now I'm going to just take that back and be on my way." He squats down and opens his hand "Give it to me"
She squinted and nodded "Let me guess? Take over the world? Yeah she loves to toy with Succubi and give them energy for the hell of it. Well from the looks of it she left you hanging didn't she?" Angelica chuckled "I think she gets it from her father"
Sir Elton decides not to send it even though he could and and drops it in his hand. The lightning storm was spreading rapidly.

Ruby continues watching the two mess around. She was talking to Sapphire within her mind. She decides on using restoration magic to clean the kitchen up to what it once was. The broken eggs are no longer broken. The food is no longer wasted. "Don't you two have to go to class?" Ruby starts to walk away. She was concerned about several things. She actually wanted to look into the whole situation with the lock down. Sapphire let's her know about the freak thunderstorm. Which was something she could already hear. Being a nosy 17 year old princess. She just had to check it out. "Zaphkiel, I'm going to that thunderstorm. If you go to school and see Daliah tell her I need to talk with her!" With that, Ruby turns the corner.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked at her and smiled. She wasn't wrong. He did love her. But didn't know how much so he kept quiet. Zaphkiel rolled his eyes and stood up, stumbling in egg. "We need to go to class" The cookies dinged and the oven opened as two pans were brought out. One came to him and dumped the cookies in a bag that disappeared. The other sat on the stove. He pointed to them "Those are yours"
"Aw, you made me a whole batch, how sweet of you," She said, walking over to the oven to try one. "Well, both of us look like a mess right now."

DizjayDeathPride said:
(I do. But like I told Drumonkey I dont tend to reply when someone says there going to a location in the thought they may change their mind or someone may interrupt them. I usually look for more past tense)
Morpheus was sitting in his chair, smoking his old man pipe. He never spent the time to fix the minotaur sized hole in the wall

Suzanna wanders in the Monster studies room.

"Hellllooo <3" She tells anyone in the room, giggling.

Tazmodo said:
(No they went to beast taming)

(3rd and last)
Blake points at the floor. "Find a way to get to your seat without stepping on the floor. If you do, you set off the bomb. Possibly killing me." He points to the bomb not too far away from him.

Ameythyst said:
"Aw, you made me a whole batch, how sweet of you," She said, walking over to the oven to try one. "Well, both of us look like a mess right now."
As if by magic the kitchen swirled around them and cleaned itself and them. Zaphkiel shook his hair as water flew everywhere and wobbled. "Never done that before. That was draining. Whew"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]
Suzanna wanders in the Monster studies room.
"Hellllooo <3" She tells anyone in the room, giggling.

[/QUOTE]
Morpheus blew smoke into the air and looked at her. "Well hello. Take a seat, pick a species, and let's begin"

Light said:
Blake points at the floor. "Find a way to get to your seat without stepping on the floor. If you do, you set off the bomb. Possibly killing me." He points to the bomb not too far away from him.
Rachel looked at the bomb and sighed. "But it's so tempting." She joked. Kaylee laughed and looked at the room. It was to far to jump and tbeir powers were direct opposites so the couldn't really combine them. "I'm guessing no teleport either." Rachel said looking around. "Are powers ok to use?"

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"I'm known for getting the reaction from people that I want, like it or hate it." He shrugged

[/QUOTE]
He tossed the thought around in his head. "I guess that's fair. I mean... I can understand where a succubus flirting might piss people off.."

Fahy walked into monster studies with a light smile on his face, Somnus was dreaming about something that he thought was funny. Fahy took a seat and waited for anything to happen.

Connor walked into team building hoping that he would get a normal class today not some crazy event, like earlier he heard a minotaur had been running around.

Taylor appeared in S-class training classroom and smiled this was going to be the last class of the day and he was sure this was going to be awesome.

DizjayDeathPride said:
As if by magic the kitchen swirled around them and cleaned itself and them. Zaphkiel shook his hair as water flew everywhere and wobbled. "Never done that before. That was draining. Whew"
Morpheus blew smoke into the air and looked at her. "Well hello. Take a seat, pick a species, and let's begin"
"Hmm. Tell me about...are there any monsters who would challege my power?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Alright then. Let's go to spells then." She said, wringing out here hair, and then put it in a simple braid.

Artyom enters the Transformation Control classroom, looking around, still in his Lizard form.'Well...I guess this is the right place....' He thought.

(@Transformation Control teacher?)

Tom got bored and went into the monster studies room. "What about incubi. They can."

Drumonkey said:
Fahy walked into monster studies with a light smile on his face, Somnus was dreaming about something that he thought was funny. Fahy took a seat and waited for anything to happen.
Connor walked into team building hoping that he would get a normal class today not some crazy event, like earlier he heard a minotaur had been running around.

Taylor appeared in S-class training classroom and smiled this was going to be the last class of the day and he was sure this was going to be awesome.
@Light (does that mean it went off)

Avellion said:
He tossed the thought around in his head. "I guess that's fair. I mean... I can understand where a succubus flirting might piss people off.."
"It wasn't flirting. Flirting would imply skill or evoking a single ounce of desire from the targeted party. She was pressing herself on me like a dog" he sneered

Drumonkey said:

Fariella threw a cup at Conner. "WE HAVE A PROBLEM KID!"

Ameythyst said:
"Alright then. Let's go to spells then." She said, wringing out here hair, and then put it in a simple braid.
He went over and put his arm in hers and looked to Ruby "You better get to class sis. But before you do, Elton has your phone" And he disappeared to Spells.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Hmm. Tell me about...are there any monsters who would challege my power?"

[/QUOTE]
Morpheus looked her up and down "Succubus correct? Well your enemies are Albasters. Take a seat" He inhaled once more and the pipe disappeared. Exhaling the smoke he continued. "They can sense Succubi and feed off of you. Their only characteristics that show off what they are would be their pale grey-blye eyes. They can toy with a Succubus' emotions and make them feel sorry for feeding off of people, thus causing the bi to starve and die. They are immune to the bi as well. Unless you have like two or three with you. But the higher ranking the basters, the more resistant they are. It is said Albasters feed on negative sexual emotion, meaning.. creating massive shame in their targets over sexual actions that lead to depression and eventually suicide. They feed off this self hatred until the person finally ends their life. I have one here but I definitely can't set that one free sorry. For some reason, in the mortal realm. they feed solely off women."

DizjayDeathPride said:
He went over and put his arm in hers and looked to Ruby "You better get to class sis. But before you do, Elton has your phone" And he disappeared to Spells.

Morpheus looked her up and down "Succubus correct? Well your enemies are Albasters. Take a seat" He inhaled once more and the pipe disappeared. Exhaling the smoke he continued. "They can sense Succubi and feed off of you. Their only characteristics that show off what they are would be their pale grey-blye eyes. They can toy with a Succubus' emotions and make them feel sorry for feeding off of people, thus causing the bi to starve and die. They are immune to the bi as well. Unless you have like two or three with you. But the higher ranking the basters, the more resistant they are. It is said Albasters feed on negative sexual emotion, meaning.. creating massive shame in their targets over sexual actions that lead to depression and eventually suicide. They feed off this self hatred until the person finally ends their life. I have one here but I definitely can't set that one free sorry. For some reason, in the mortal realm. they feed solely off women."
She eeps. "Please don't! I like my power!"

DizjayDeathPride said:

Connor slapped away the cup and raised an eyebrow "What is that problem exactly?" Connor was confused and a little bummed they were going to have to work today.

Tazmodo said:
Tom got bored and went into the monster studies room. "What about incubi. They can."
@Light (does that mean it went off)
Morpheus flicked his hand at the guy. "Inccubi are male Succubi. They work together. They do not challenge or threaten each other any more than two ants do. They can of course fight over a victim but in a world of power, the two are the same. You delusions make me happy you've decided to take my class and educate yourself"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She eeps. "Please don't! I like my power!"

[/QUOTE]
His attention went back to Suzanna. "If it's just power, anything that can drain power is a threat. Reverse Witches, Decimus, Luna, so on and so forth"

Drumonkey said:
Connor slapped away the cup and raised an eyebrow "What is that problem exactly?" Connor was confused and a little bummed they were going to have to work today.
She was pacing back and forth "I DRANK ALL OF MY TEA! Your assignment is to go get me more tea before class ends. GO!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus flicked his hand at the guy. "Inccubi are male Succubi. They work together. They do not challenge or threaten each other any more than two ants do. They can of course fight over a victim but in a world of power, the two are the same. You delusions make me happy you've decided to take my class and educate yourself"

His attention went back to Suzanna. "If it's just power, anything that can drain power is a threat. Reverse Witches, Decimus, Luna, so on and so forth"
"But Inciubi and Succubi cancel out eachothers abilities. So a alabaster is better."

DizjayDeathPride said:

She was pacing back and forth "I DRANK ALL OF MY TEA! Your assignment is to go get me more tea before class ends. GO!"
Tom smiled. "I'm not actually a student. I haven't enrolled yet and I'm acoping out the classes before I do. Honestly I just haven't gone to the headmaster yet." He sat next to Suzanna.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back