• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh welcome back. There is a small little organ inside of you that produces the hormone. There's a fluid it produces that you perspirate. I took a vial of it. I also cut one of your testicles"
She smiled and shook her head."Depends on the teacher"

Zaphkiel looked around. "Dont play with me Elton. You know I saw you. What did you grab this time? More mouse traps?"
"Oh ok. If that's all I'll be on my way." He walked into another teachers room.

Light said:
"I haven't done a thing.... Yet." Sir Elton steps out from his base.
He pointed and laughed. "You lost an ear?! That's hilarious!"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]
"Won't it be cuutteee?"
"Tell me about yourself."

[/QUOTE]
Angelica walked behind her desk and sat in her chair "I'm the goddess of madness, I'm super hot, I teach mortal conflict, my daughter is named brooke, I love pie," She looked up "Um... I love red."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Angelica walked behind her desk and sat in her chair "I'm the goddess of madness, I'm super hot, I teach mortal conflict, my daughter is named brooke, I love pie," She looked up "Um... I love red."

Sir Elton glares at this. "You should see your father... he's lost much more." In the window behind him. The curtains were slightly open, lightning could get seen going out of control in the far distance.

Light said:
Sir Elton glares at this. "You should see your father... he's lost much more." In the window behind him. The curtains were slightly open, lightning could get seen going out of control in the far distance.
Zaphkiel was wiping tears. "What did he lose? Another picture of Ruby? Oh no such a shame. How ever will we get another? Oh right we have thousands. Anyways" he her thunder clap twice in 4 seconds.That was unnatural. He looked out the window "Is... no.." He looked back to Elton. "I don't have time you fluffed wolf. Give me what you took or else" He started to walk to Sir Elton

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel was wiping tears. "What did he lose? Another picture of Ruby? Oh no such a shame. How ever will we get another? Oh right we have thousands. Anyways" he her thunder clap twice in 4 seconds.That was unnatural. He looked out the window "Is... no.." He looked back to Elton. "I don't have time you fluffed wolf. Give me what you took or else" He started to walk to Sir Elton
Sir Elton shows Zaphkiel Luna's phone. He takes a picture of Zaphkiel and types in the words. Dirty perverted prince snooping around sisters room for something nnnnaauuugghhhttyyy. By the way, Ruby a princess exists. "I'll click send if you take another step towards me!"

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Brooke is sweet! She errr...gives me energy!" She admits.

Light said:
Sir Elton shows Zaphkiel Luna's phone. He takes a picture of Zaphkiel and types in the words. Dirty perverted prince snooping around sisters room for something nnnnaauuugghhhttyyy. By the way, Ruby a princess exists. "I'll click send if you take another step towards me!"
Zaphkiel shook his head. "It better be a good picture" And continued walking to Elton. He flicked his finger and a rope wrapped around Elton's legs "So you found her phone. Impressive. Well now I'm going to just take that back and be on my way." He squats down and opens his hand "Give it to me"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Brooke is sweet! She errr...gives me energy!" She admits.

[/QUOTE]
She squinted and nodded "Let me guess? Take over the world? Yeah she loves to toy with Succubi and give them energy for the hell of it. Well from the looks of it she left you hanging didn't she?" Angelica chuckled "I think she gets it from her father"

Ameythyst said:
Alice continues the assualt, some eggs smashing in the door, and flour covered the floor.
Zaphkiel spawned his own arsenal as he started to throw eggs from behind the door. Then he kicked out a little machine that looked like a baby cannon. He lit the fuse and it shot an egg at Alice's face. Meanwhile the dough from the cookies was being poured into a pan all by itself and put inside the oven

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel spawned his own arsenal as he started to throw eggs from behind the door. Then he kicked out a little machine that looked like a baby cannon. He lit the fuse and it shot an egg at Alice's face. Meanwhile the dough from the cookies was being poured into a pan all by itself and put inside the oven
Alice managed to duck in time, the egg smashing into the wall behind her. She grabbed the milk jug, which had been mostly forgetton at this point, and splashed some toward Zaphkiel, laughing the whole time. "Do you surrender?"

Once again cutting class early, the harpy rushed down the hall. Unfortunately, he found that guy from earlier; This guy had picked a fight with the succubus.. He looked.. Lost? Avellion sighed and called out to him. "Um, excuse me, are you lost or something?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice managed to duck in time, the egg smashing into the wall behind her. She grabbed the milk jug, which had been mostly forgetton at this point, and splashed some toward Zaphkiel, laughing the whole time. "Do you surrender?"
A little turret filled with marshmallows appeared and he pushed it forward from behind the door. He slowly spun, gaining momentum, the fired the marshmallow ammo at crazy speeds towards her. "Never!!! You will surrender first Alice!"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel shook his head. "It better be a good picture" And continued walking to Elton. He flicked his finger and a rope wrapped around Elton's legs "So you found her phone. Impressive. Well now I'm going to just take that back and be on my way." He squats down and opens his hand "Give it to me"
She squinted and nodded "Let me guess? Take over the world? Yeah she loves to toy with Succubi and give them energy for the hell of it. Well from the looks of it she left you hanging didn't she?" Angelica chuckled "I think she gets it from her father"
"She left me at near max!" She growls.

DizjayDeathPride said:
A little turret filled with marshmallows appeared and he pushed it forward from behind the door. He slowly spun, gaining momentum, the fired the marshmallow ammo at crazy speeds towards her. "Never!!! You will surrender first Alice!"
Alice turned around, letting her back take the damage. She then sent a wave of ashes at the turret, jamming it like she did during S-Class training. She then ran and grabbed the whole bag of sugar, tossing it towards Zaphkiel. "I will never surrender! You shall be the one to fall!"

Avellion said:
Once again cutting class early, the harpy rushed down the hall. Unfortunately, he found that guy from earlier; This guy had picked a fight with the succubus.. He looked.. Lost? Avellion sighed and called out to him. "Um, excuse me, are you lost or something?"
"Huh...? Why do you care?" He glared. The harpy from before... He was interested in his actions why?

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"Huh...? Why do you care?" He glared. The harpy from before... He was interested in his actions why?

[/QUOTE]
"Not to be too rude, but you look like a cranky old guy who lost a fight with his toaster this morning.. That and you're walking in circles." He noted. He wasn't about to let this guy bug him, he saw the attitude himself the other day.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"She left me at near max!" She growls.

[/QUOTE]
She laughed and spun in her chair "That's brooke! Anyways, class is over. Have fun in your next period"

Ameythyst said:
Alice turned around, letting her back take the damage. She then sent a wave of ashes at the turret, jamming it like she did during S-Class training. She then ran and grabbed the whole bag of sugar, tossing it towards Zaphkiel. "I will never surrender! You shall be the one to fall!"
He ran through the sugar and tackled her "You broke my gun!"

Avellion said:
"Not to be too rude, but you look like a cranky old guy who lost a fight with his toaster this morning.. That and you're walking in circles." He noted. He wasn't about to let this guy bug him, he saw the attitude himself the other day.
He snorted at the guys comment "that's new. I've heard a lot, but never that I lost to a toaster... What about you? Why do you look like the kid who got their PB&J stomped on?"

Artyom shifted into a lizard and runned out of the classroom, going to Transformation Control, still bored. 'Eh...Transformation Control...boring....' He thought.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel coughed flour and rolled off of her "I hate you I wont give up"
"Aw, no you don't. You know that somewhere deep in that heart of yours you love me," She said, sitting up. She had flour in hair, as well as eggs, which had stuck together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back