• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee freaked out and blasted it with water. "Don't just throw it at me." She made a clone of herself out of water to confused the beast. Both of them stabbed him with spear made of water.
Rachel jumped oit it's back and sent cinders down it nose and in its lungs. It was only enough to hurt it. "Permission to burn it to ash sir?"

Kaylee made chains of water hold the beast down.

Tom heard the last part looked at him. "Please don..." he passed out.
Morpheus was sitting on his desk "Permission not granted what the hell no burning my toys to ash!"

Ryan whistled as he did tests on Tom, removing a testicle and examining it. "Nothing odd here. Seems pretty normal." He reattached it and cut into the boy's stomach, pulling out his organs. "No special- wait.." He pulled out a little gland that smelled oddly fruit flavored given it's location. He turned it over and looked at it, smelling it. Instantly he thought of Gaige. "Ahhh... so you DO have a special gland. I totally knew it" He squeezed it a bit and a fluid dripped out. Quickly he found a little vial and filled it, labeling it INCUBUS and put it with the other vials. He put all of the boy's organs back inside and left it up to Fahy to stitch him

Ameythyst said:
"Good morning," Alice said when she woke up, stretching.
Zaphkiel, the original, was sitting on his bed. "Goodmorning. We're late to our second class. Again. I'm starting to think I should get us schedule changes and push our classes back at this point"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel, the original, was sitting on his bed. "Goodmorning. We're late to our second class. Again. I'm starting to think I should get us schedule changes and push our classes back at this point"
"Can we skip second period? I only need to go to spells because your mother teaches that. And she scares me."

Ameythyst said:
"Can we skip second period? I only need to go to spells because your mother teaches that. And she scares me."
Zaphkiel sighed loudly and fell back "It's not like I ever say no to you. Fine whatever more ditching. Dear gosh I'm a bad student now"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus was sitting on his desk "Permission not granted what the hell no burning my toys to ash!"
Ryan whistled as he did tests on Tom, removing a testicle and examining it. "Nothing odd here. Seems pretty normal." He reattached it and cut into the boy's stomach, pulling out his organs. "No special- wait.." He pulled out a little gland that smelled oddly fruit flavored given it's location. He turned it over and looked at it, smelling it. Instantly he thought of Gaige. "Ahhh... so you DO have a special gland. I totally knew it" He squeezed it a bit and a fluid dripped out. Quickly he found a little vial and filled it, labeling it INCUBUS and put it with the other vials. He put all of the boy's organs back inside and left it up to Fahy to stitch him

He watched the man operate for a bit before deciding that it probably wasn't the best to do anything. He made a move to leave but managed to kick the doorway a bit accidentally, making a thud sound.

Fahy sighed and began to stitch the incubus up making sure his organs were in place. Otherwise it was simple he remembered verbatim what Ryan had told him so the stitching job was easy then Fahy applied some ointment that would numb the location and hopefully help healing. Fahy heard the student kick the door and discarded his gloves calling out "Hey be careful in here and it is time for second period. @Avellion

Taylor appeared in beast taming class sitting and smiling ready to make a friend. Then smiled widely as he waited for class to start

Connor walked into S-class training bored and ready for something else crazy.

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Fine but what do I do then." Rachel sat down.

Kaylee sent more spears into it. "I don't want to damage it but all my stronger attacks would make you mad for destroying him."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel sighed loudly and fell back "It's not like I ever say no to you. Fine whatever more ditching. Dear gosh I'm a bad student now"
"Aw, you're being a bad student for me. Well, you're still a better student than I am. Because you actually care about skipping."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom found the Weapon Compatibility classroom, so he slowly enter it, still in his Lizard form. 'Lets goo....' He thought.
Jack was spinning in his chair unphased by what happened yesterday. "Just take a seat for now and see if there are any more coming."

Drumonkey said:
Fahy sighed and began to stitch the incubus up making sure his organs were in place. Otherwise it was simple he remembered verbatim what Ryan had told him so the stitching job was easy then Fahy applied some ointment that would numb the location and hopefully help healing. Fahy heard the student kick the door and discarded his gloves calling out "Hey be careful in here and it is time for second period. @Avellion
Taylor appeared in beast taming class sitting and smiling ready to make a friend. Then smiled widely as he waited for class to start

"A-Ah, sorry.. I'll be going." He dipped his head in an apology and started off to Ability Conditioning.

Drumonkey said:

Ryan applauded. "You pass your semester final. Luckily it happened early"

Tazmodo said:
"Fine but what do I do then." Rachel sat down.
Kaylee sent more spears into it. "I don't want to damage it but all my stronger attacks would make you mad for destroying him."
The beast swung her off and charged, going straight through the wall and continuing. "Um..... Someone should do something about that"

Ameythyst said:
"Aw, you're being a bad student for me. Well, you're still a better student than I am. Because you actually care about skipping."
He mimicked her then rolled his eyes. "Come on Ill make you spaghetti"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Sweet! And we should probably also make your cookies while we're at it." She said, getting up and out of bed.

DizjayDeathPride said:
The beast swung her off and charged, going straight through the wall and continuing. "Um..... Someone should do something about that"

Luna was sitting in her chair ready a steamy romance novel. She was just thinking about Morphues, she bites her lip and flips to the next page. They were simply expressing how they felt intimately. She knew what was going to happen next and she couldn't wait for it. That was until a minotuar burst through the wall and slammed into her. Pushing her through the next one.

Ameythyst said:
"Sweet! And we should probably also make your cookies while we're at it." She said, getting up and out of bed.
He shook his head and went to the kitchen. "Get the ingredients for the spaghetti I'll start the cookies" He walked around getting his supplies, grabbing twice the necessary amount this time

DizjayDeathPride said:
He shook his head and went to the kitchen. "Get the ingredients for the spaghetti I'll start the cookies" He walked around getting his supplies, grabbing twice the necessary amount this time
( Avellion is in ability conditioning. )

Fahy cleaned up and thanked his teacher then headed off to the spells classroom where he sat down and waited patiently for class to start.

DizjayDeathPride said:

Kaylee sent two spear through it knees then pulled it back. She stabed spear into evry limb until it couldn't move. "There you go."

Drumonkey said:

Rikka smiles at Taylor. "Hello! What do you know about contracts?"

Blake simply relaxes in his chair l, this time he's not smoking a cigarette since he's run out. "I want you to find a way to your seat without touching the ground... or I die." Blake points to the bomb not too far from him.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Okay," She said, grabbing the ingredients from where she got them last time. She also grabbed a package of meat, sticking it in hot water.

Decimus looked at the student. "Yes? What are your powers?"

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee sent two spear through it knees then pulled it back. She stabed spear into evry limb until it couldn't move. "There you go."
Morpheus went over to turn it back and saw Luna. "Shit..." He picked her up and cradled her as the beast went back to a toy "Shiiiiiit...."

Drumonkey said:
Fahy cleaned up and thanked his teacher then headed off to the spells classroom where he sat down and waited patiently for class to start.
Luna is no longer there. Seeing that she's been attacked by a minotuar. There were two holes in the wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back