• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Tazmodo said:
"Huh I don't know will it hurt? You know what sure just please don't do anything that will be repulsive. My power relies on seduction so." He hopped onto the table. (Then don't kick him out."

Kaylee and Rachel waited in monster studies for their teacher.
Drumonkey said:
Taylor appeared in a seat in ability conditioning. He was late because he had gotten distracted by something else.
A few moments later Connor slid into Ability conditioning and sat in a seat near the back.

Fahy walked into medical studies and sat down looking exhausted he muttered a quiet apology and took his usual seat in the back.
Ryan nodded as he tied Tom down. Then Fahy walked in "Ahhh Fahy! Come. help me experiment on this lovely subject"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Well our teacher is probably still asleep so I wish you well"
(You bitch I'm the only teacher online xD stop!)

Ryan looked at the boy. "Nice tail. From the appearance and point... incubus? Oh my. Can I experiment on you?" He pressed a button and the wall split open, revealing a procedure room "Lay down to the table. I'll strap you up"
She smiles. "So enjoy our time together?"

"Human experimentation is wrong please release that student." Fahy shook his head at his teachers comments.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan nodded as he tied Tom down. Then Fahy walked in "Ahhh Fahy! Come. help me experiment on this lovely subject"
Tom laid there slightly worried. "So are you randomly doing things or do you know what your doing."

Tom looked at Fahy. "Im a incubus don't worry."

Fahy sighed "That doesn't make it any better you are a student still." Fahy shook his head this class was getting crazy.

Drumonkey said:
Fahy sighed "That doesn't make it any better you are a student still." Fahy shook his head this class was getting crazy.
Tom sighed. "Technically no I'm not I need to enroll. I'm just checking out the classes. And I agreed to this so it's cool."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh I'm shivering in my boots. Anyways, what're your abilities and do you have a grasp of them?"
"I can fly, I'm working on mental manipulation and reading, slight death re-animation, and shadow manipulation"

Tazmodo said:
Tom laid there slightly worried. "So are you randomly doing things or do you know what your doing."

Tom looked at Fahy. "Im a incubus don't worry."
She shrugged. "As much so as I can allow"

Drumonkey said:

Tazmodo said:
Tom sighed. "Technically no I'm not I need to enroll. I'm just checking out the classes. And I agreed to this so it's cool."
Ryan flicked his wrist at Fahy. "We need to know exactly how species operate. And what exactly makes a Incubus so sexually appealing to most. If you won't help then I shall do it myself"

@Drumonkey[/URL]) And work on your abilities together"

Morpheus groaned at the students. "You know the routine. Pick a species already!" @Tazmodo

DizjayDeathPride said:

Ryan flicked his wrist at Fahy. "We need to know exactly how species operate. And what exactly makes a Incubus so sexually appealing to most. If you won't help then I shall do it myself"

Decimus nodded. "I want you to team up with the other new student (Taylor @Drumonkey) And work on your abilities together"

Morpheus groaned at the students. "You know the routine. Pick a species already!" @Tazmodo
"You want me... To work with someone?"

DizjayDeathPride said:

Decimus nodded. "I want you to team up with the other new student (Taylor @Drumonkey) And work on your abilities together"

She pokes Dahlia.

"Hellloo?" (Sorry if i misseplled name.)

DizjayDeathPride said:

Tom relaxed. "How long will this take?"

Kaylee thought for a moment. "Minotaur."

DizjayDeathPride said:

"It is probably just pheromones or maybe magic simple as that and you could ask them or use an MRI and monitor brain activity while they do their thing on people to see how they are affected."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She pokes Dahlia.
"Hellloo?" (Sorry if i misseplled name.)

[/QUOTE]
(Classes are 12-2, 2-4. 4-6)

Daliah poked her back. "Yessss?"

Tazmodo said:
Tom relaxed. "How long will this take?"
Kaylee thought for a moment. "Minotaur."
Morpheus nodded and began his lecture on the Minotaur

Drumonkey said:
"It is probably just pheromones or maybe magic simple as that and you could ask them or use an MRI and monitor brain activity while they do their thing on people to see how they are affected."
"Smart... but what if there's a lovely little organ in there I don't know about?" He went to the sink to wash his hands. "Do not fret this will only take a few hours tops sir. Are you sure you don't want to help Fahy?"

"I think that a series of medical noninvasive tests would be better than opening him up but sure why not since I am here and he is willing." Fahy shook his head then washed his hands dried them and put on a pair of gloves.

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Smart... but what if there's a lovely little organ in there I don't know about?" He went to the sink to wash his hands. "Do not fret this will only take a few hours tops sir. Are you sure you don't want to help Fahy?"
Kaylee listened to every word.

Rachel raised her hand. "Do we get to fight one?"

Tom sighed. "Ok but please dont take out whatever it is that does this to people I rather enjoy it and without it I'll die."

DizjayDeathPride said:

(In what timezone?)

"So, tell me. How did I make you feel?" She teases, turning kn her seduction.

Drumonkey said:
"I think that a series of medical noninvasive tests would be better than opening him up but sure why not since I am here and he is willing." Fahy shook his head then washed his hands dried them and put on a pair of gloves.
Tazmodo said:
Kaylee listened to every word.
Rachel raised her hand. "Do we get to fight one?"

Tom sighed. "Ok but please dont take out whatever it is that does this to people I rather enjoy it and without it I'll die."
Ryan threw his hands up "Yes! i knew you'd come around. And dear boy, it's probably in your testicles so I'm starting there" He put the gas mask on Tom and put him to sleep

Morpheus was already at the shelf looking for it. "You know it" When he found one he tossed it over his shoulder. It started to turn back to normal and landed on Kaylee's desk. "Fair warning? I killed its child in front of it so... it's angry. Have fun. You do know their weakness right? Did I say their weakness in my lecture? Eh probably"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]
(In what timezone?)
"So, tell me. How did I make you feel?" She teases, turning kn her seduction.

[/QUOTE]
(PST. It's in le overview I believe)

Daliah shrugged and leaned back. "Nothing. You simply poked at what I felt for Ruby is all. I'm still a prissy demisexual"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Ryan threw his hands up "Yes! i knew you'd come around. And dear boy, it's probably in your testicles so I'm starting there" He put the gas mask on Tom and put him to sleep
Morpheus was already at the shelf looking for it. "You know it" When he found one he tossed it over his shoulder. It started to turn back to normal and landed on Kaylee's desk. "Fair warning? I killed its child in front of it so... it's angry. Have fun. You do know their weakness right? Did I say their weakness in my lecture? Eh probably"

Daliah shrugged and leaned back. "Nothing. You simply poked at what I felt for Ruby is all. I'm still a prissy demisexual"
"Hehe, you're so calm even after it."

She grins wickidly. "I could totally make you feel good again."

Artyom run back inside, still on his lizard form, bored. 'Damn....im bored....' He thought, looking around.

Nikolay decided to go to the town, so he run outside and jump, shifting into his Thunderbird form and flying away, towards the town.

Avellion managed to slip out of Spells early. Next he had Ability conditioning... Might as well walk around for a bit..

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Hehe, you're so calm even after it."
She grins wickidly. "I could totally make you feel good again."

[/QUOTE]
Daliah looked at her and raised an eyebrow "I don't need to feel good. Or want to for that matter. I'm not really all that in to you. I guess you're cute? But my physical involvement requires emotional and I'm not emotionally in to you. Quite frankly I rarely have been. it's a bit of a struggle"

DizjayDeathPride said:

Kaylee freaked out and blasted it with water. "Don't just throw it at me." She made a clone of herself out of water to confused the beast. Both of them stabbed him with spear made of water.

Rachel jumped oit it's back and sent cinders down it nose and in its lungs. It was only enough to hurt it. "Permission to burn it to ash sir?"

Kaylee made chains of water hold the beast down.

Tom heard the last part looked at him. "Please don..." he passed out.

( Sorry to all the people whom went to either spells, s-class training, beast taming, or battle studies. I was asleep.... well the new class period starts in two minutes anyways. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back