• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee watched him and laughed. "Hey how did you sleep?" She smiled.
"Sheesh... Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend or something?" He rubbed his head. "I slept as well as I usually do" he extended a raven wing, one that hadn't been visible the evening before.

Tazmodo said:
Tom sat uo and scratched his head. "Thank you." He gave her a kiss then pulled her down onto his lap. "We'll share. I'm not much of a breakfast eater so." He took a bite.
She giggles nibbling on a waffle. "Hows my maid outfit?"

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"Sheesh... Shouldn't you be with your girlfriend or something?" He rubbed his head. "I slept as well as I usually do" he extended a raven wing, one that hadn't been visible the evening before.

[/QUOTE]
"Well your not so friendly. Anyways she right behind me asleep." She laid on her. "She a pretty deep sleeper." She poked her cheek then sat up. "Well now that you aren't tired or lost and your still grouchy. Tell me what's wrong."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She giggles nibbling on a waffle. "Hows my maid outfit?"

[/QUOTE]
"It's the hottest thing I've ever seen. Especially with you in it." He took another bite then smiled at her. "These are amazing. I'm glad you know how to cook. I burnt cheeroes once."

Tazmodo said:
"Well your not so friendly. Anyways she right behind me asleep." She laid on her. "She a pretty deep sleeper." She poked her cheek then sat up. "Well now that you aren't tired or lost and your still grouchy. Tell me what's wrong."

"It's the hottest thing I've ever seen. Especially with you in it." He took another bite then smiled at her. "These are amazing. I'm glad you know how to cook. I burnt cheeroes once."
"Thats because you tried to fuck the cheeroes and your magic caught it on fire." She sighs.

Tazmodo said:

"Those were all the things wrong. Why do you keep asking that question?" He folded the wings back against his back and they faded away

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Thats because you tried to fuck the cheeroes and your magic caught it on fire." She sighs.

[/QUOTE]
"No that so bad on so many levels. I poured the cheeroes. Then the milk. Then it burst into flames. I had no excuses. "

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"Those were all the things wrong. Why do you keep asking that question?" He folded the wings back against his back and they faded away

[/QUOTE]
Kaylee watched him go. "Because your still grouchy." She laid back down with Brooke.

Tazmodo said:
"No that so bad on so many levels. I poured the cheeroes. Then the milk. Then it burst into flames. I had no excuses. "

Kaylee watched him go. "Because your still grouchy." She laid back down with Brooke.
"I'm not grouchy, this is just how I am on a regular basis. Ask anyone."

Tazmodo said:

"Then you just suck at cheeroes. Leave cooking to me, I am a maid after all." She attempts to stand up.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"I'm not grouchy, this is just how I am on a regular basis. Ask anyone."

[/QUOTE]
"Well then stop or at least not to your friends. I am trying here. I won't leave you alone until we are friends. I still have to track down Alice. But that's for a different day. Just try and be nice." She said with a smile.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Then you just suck at cheeroes. Leave cooking to me, I am a maid after all." She attempts to stand up.

[/QUOTE]
"Pretty much." He put her down and got ready. "I'm going to shower. Your welcome to join me if you want." He gave her a kiss then got in.

Tazmodo said:
"Well then stop or at least not to your friends. I am trying here. I won't leave you alone until we are friends. I still have to track down Alice. But that's for a different day. Just try and be nice." She said with a smile.

"Pretty much." He put her down and got ready. "I'm going to shower. Your welcome to join me if you want." He gave her a kiss then got in.
"... You understand I'm a demon, right? That 'nice' isn't a part of the requirement? Id rather sit back, stir up some shit, and watch the world around you all burn"

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"... You understand I'm a demon, right? That 'nice' isn't a part of the requirement? Id rather sit back, stir up some shit, and watch the world around you all burn"

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah but your also half angel. Im surprised your blood doesn't boil. Just focus on that half of you."

Tazmodo said:

"I was actually gonna ask the same thing." She skipped ahead of him to the shower, getting undressed.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"I was actually gonna ask the same thing." She skipped ahead of him to the shower, getting undressed.

[/QUOTE]
Tom laughed wgen he joined her. "Sure you were." (Time skip?)

Tazmodo said:
Tom laughed wgen he joined her. "Sure you were." (Time skip?)
"I was!" (Sure)

Afger the shower, she enters the hallway in her normal overly skinpy outfit. "I'm going to bug the headmaster about the water." She goes to the headmaster's office.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"I was!" (Sure)
Afger the shower, she enters the hallway in her normal overly skinpy outfit. "I'm going to bug the headmaster about the water." She goes to the headmaster's office.

[/QUOTE]
Tom hoped in bed waiting for the classes to start. He still don't pick his. He got up and decided to go have fun and meet back with Suzanna later.

Brooke woke up and remembered Charles. She stretched and yawned, kissing Kaylee's cheek. "I gotta go feed the Charles before he starts destroying the school. I shall be back" She got up and picked up Charles, going to the cafeteria

Rebecca got up and got ready. Her contracts coiled around each arm and she grabbed Charles out of the bowl. She didn't know what Adalinda wanted but she was sure that so long as she kept feeding her waffles and taking care of her, the dragon wouldn't hold Reed's absence against her. Or she would recontract to her. Either or. Rebecca reluctantly went to S-Class and sat outside of the door until it was time

Daliah had stayed in her dorm. She figured she wasn't all too welcome to stay with Ruby constantly. That it was a lucky one time event. When it was relatively time to get ready she got up, washed up, and went to her class, Empire on her shoulder and Providence walking next to her

Zaphkiel had listened of course. When it was over he left and sat on the room. Not actually looking at the view. Just sitting there. His father had came to talk to him and from there Zaphkiel went for a walk. Around late he came back and figured he'd wait for Alice, as usual

Isabella had done her hike and after a long while made her way back to school, luckily in time for class. She went up to her dorm, showered, and went to Spells

A clone of Zaphkiel knocked on Rachel's door @Tazmodo

Tazmodo said:
"Yeah but your also half angel. Im surprised your blood doesn't boil. Just focus on that half of you."
"I focus on the half that suits me better." He stood "thanks for the room. I think I'll stay." He stopped "don't expect manors like those a lot"

Light said:
"I was talking about Zaphkiel but... same thing." Ruby watches Fluffy chase the chocolate bunny. "What do you intend to do now that you know my secret?"
Suzanna would march to the headmaster's office asking about the water.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Brooke woke up and remembered Charles. She stretched and yawned, kissing Kaylee's cheek. "I gotta go feed the Charles before he starts destroying the school. I shall be back" She got up and picked up Charles, going to the cafeteria
Rebecca got up and got ready. Her contracts coiled around each arm and she grabbed Charles out of the bowl. She didn't know what Adalinda wanted but she was sure that so long as she kept feeding her waffles and taking care of her, the dragon wouldn't hold Reed's absence against her. Or she would recontract to her. Either or. Rebecca reluctantly went to S-Class and sat outside of the door until it was time

Daliah had stayed in her dorm. She figured she wasn't all too welcome to stay with Ruby constantly. That it was a lucky one time event. When it was relatively time to get ready she got up, washed up, and went to her class, Empire on her shoulder and Providence walking next to her

Zaphkiel had listened of course. When it was over he left and sat on the room. Not actually looking at the view. Just sitting there. His father had came to talk to him and from there Zaphkiel went for a walk. Around late he came back and figured he'd wait for Alice, as usual

Isabella had done her hike and after a long while made her way back to school, luckily in time for class. She went up to her dorm, showered, and went to Spells

A clone of Zaphkiel knocked on Rachel's door @Tazmodo
Kaylee nodded as she left. She looked at the boy. "What's your name by the way. Also if your not careful I will brake you."

When saw that Zaphkiel wasn't there she wasn't surprised. She showered then heard a knock on the door. She opened it. "Hey Zaphkiel. What's up?" She tried to play it off casual.

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee nodded as she left. She looked at the boy. "What's your name by the way. Also if your not careful I will brake you."
When saw that Zaphkiel wasn't there she wasn't surprised. She showered then heard a knock on the door. She opened it. "Hey Zaphkiel. What's up?" She tried to play it off casual.
"It's simple really. You were thinking about me so I came"

Tazmodo said:
"Break me? I doubt you could. Matthew. My name's Matthew."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"It's simple really. You were thinking about me so I came"
"Oh so you still read my thoughts I thought you completely cut yourself off from me. I-" she stopped herself. "You can come in I mean it's still your dorm too."

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"Break me? I doubt you could. Matthew. My name's Matthew."

[/QUOTE]
"Like a twig. Well Mathew now you my friend I am Kaylee. So long as you don't hurt me or any other of my friends I won't either to you. So I'm going to go eat your welcome to come with me if you want." She got and walked to the door.

Tazmodo said:
"Oh so you still read my thoughts I thought you completely cut yourself off from me. I-" she stopped herself. "You can come in I mean it's still your dorm too."
"Like a twig. Well Mathew now you my friend I am Kaylee. So long as you don't hurt me or any other of my friends I won't either to you. So I'm going to go eat your welcome to come with me if you want." She got and walked to the door.
He raised an eyebrow and walked in, slightly smirking. "You're the one who flipped script on me. We were perfectly fine then next thing I know you're being cold and distant. So I simply stayed away so you felt more comfortable. And no I'm not reading your thoughts. But if my name comes to your mind immediately I am focused to what you're thinking. It's a tactic father came up with so he could help the mortals when needed much more quickly"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He raised an eyebrow and walked in, slightly smirking. "You're the one who flipped script on me. We were perfectly fine then next thing I know you're being cold and distant. So I simply stayed away so you felt more comfortable. And no I'm not reading your thoughts. But if my name comes to your mind immediately I am focused to what you're thinking. It's a tactic father came up with so he could help the mortals when needed much more quickly"
Rachel sat down on her bed stairing at her feet.. "I know and I'm sorry. It's just that I don't like talking about the things that were going throught my head. I secluded myswlf and regret it." She looked up at him. "Can you forgive me?"

Tazmodo said:
Rachel sat down on her bed stairing at her feet.. "I know and I'm sorry. It's just that I don't like talking about the things that were going throught my head. I secluded myswlf and regret it." She looked up at him. "Can you forgive me?"
"Already done. Now are you finished with the things in your head? You need to get to class"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back