• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Already done. Now are you finished with the things in your head? You need to get to class"
"Yeah and I know it's a b day right?" She said getting up and getting ready.

Tazmodo said:
"Oh so you still read my thoughts I thought you completely cut yourself off from me. I-" she stopped herself. "You can come in I mean it's still your dorm too."
"Like a twig. Well Mathew now you my friend I am Kaylee. So long as you don't hurt me or any other of my friends I won't either to you. So I'm going to go eat your welcome to come with me if you want." She got and walked to the door.
"... I think I'll go and explore. Later" he huffed and left. He needed to get away from her... Too pleasant

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"... I think I'll go and explore. Later" he huffed and left. He needed to get away from her... Too pleasant

[/QUOTE]
"Ok by" she said walking to the cafeteria."

She sat down and got some waffles.

Kaylee sqw the boy walk in and went over to him. "Hi I'm Kaylee. What's your name?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Yes a rooni roo. I'm gonna head to class. Do your thang"
"I'll see you later." She walked to her monster studies class.

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee sqw the boy walk in and went over to him. "Hi I'm Kaylee. What's your name?"

"I'll see you later." She walked to her monster studies class.
"Oh, hi, I'm Avellion..." The harpy shifted in his seat a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Avellion said:
"Oh, hi, I'm Avellion..." He harpy shifted in his seat a little.
"Oh a harpy." He looked at him confused. "Well Avellion I'm going to be your friend ok." She finished eating. "What class do you have first?"

Tazmodo said:
"Oh a harpy." He looked at him confused. "Well Avellion I'm going to be your friend ok." She finished eating. "What class do you have first?"
"Um.. I have Spells first today." He responded quietly.

Tazmodo said:
Tom grew bored and went into a random teacher class room. "Hi I'm Tom." (Please don't be Luna)
Decimus looked at him "Hello Tom. What brings you here?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](Anyone at beast taming?)

[/QUOTE]
Daliah waved. "Hello again Suzanna"

Avellion said:
"Um.. I have Spells first today." He responded quietly.
"Huh ok then let's go. Wait no I have to go ti class later." She went to monster studies.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus looked at him "Hello Tom. What brings you here?"
Daliah waved. "Hello again Suzanna"
Tom looked at the teacher. "Nothing much just bored. What do you teach?" He sat down at a desk."

Kaylee walked in to her monster studies and sat diagonal to Rachel.

Tazmodo said:
"Huh ok then let's go. Wait no I have to go ti class later." She went to monster studies.

Tom looked at the teacher. "Nothing much just bored. What do you teach?" He sat down at a desk."

"Okay then..." Yeah, a friend... Sure. He sighed and stood, hurrying off to spells alone.

Tazmodo said:

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]Matt went to ability conditioning, keeping himself silent until he arrived

[/QUOTE]
Decimus raised an eyebrow. "Ability Conditioning. You can call me Decimus, Mr Nogaletta, or your ruler, Incubus. If this is your class, have a seat. If not, please go. I have a student to teach" He looked at Matt. "Hello. I hear you caused quite the ruckus yesterday"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Hey Daliah!" She hugs her immediately.

[/QUOTE]
Empire flew up as Daliah hugged her back then quickly pulled away and he landed "Seems we have class together. Awesome. You haven't contracted yet have you?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Decimus raised an eyebrow. "Ability Conditioning. You can call me Decimus, Mr Nogaletta, or your ruler, Incubus. If this is your class, have a seat. If not, please go. I have a student to teach" He looked at Matt. "Hello. I hear you caused quite the ruckus yesterday"
Empire flew up as Daliah hugged her back then quickly pulled away and he landed "Seems we have class together. Awesome. You haven't contracted yet have you?"
"No I haven't, its my first session of this class."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Tom got up. "Yes sir Mr. Nogaletta sir." He walked out eithoit another word. He went into another teachers class room.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"No I haven't, its my first session of this class."

[/QUOTE]
"Well our teacher is probably still asleep so I wish you well"

Tazmodo said:
Tom got up. "Yes sir Mr. Nogaletta sir." He walked out eithoit another word. He went into another teachers class room.
(You bitch I'm the only teacher online xD stop!)

Ryan looked at the boy. "Nice tail. From the appearance and point... incubus? Oh my. Can I experiment on you?" He pressed a button and the wall split open, revealing a procedure room "Lay down to the table. I'll strap you up"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Yup. I don't know why, maybe it's my problem with authority or desire to be the biggest prick I could possibly be" he smiled coyly.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"Yup. I don't know why, maybe it's my problem with authority or desire to be the biggest prick I could possibly be" he smiled coyly.

[/QUOTE]
"Oh I'm shivering in my boots. Anyways, what're your abilities and do you have a grasp of them?"

Taylor appeared in a seat in ability conditioning. He was late because he had gotten distracted by something else.

A few moments later Connor slid into Ability conditioning and sat in a seat near the back.

Fahy walked into medical studies and sat down looking exhausted he muttered a quiet apology and took his usual seat in the back.

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Well our teacher is probably still asleep so I wish you well"
(You bitch I'm the only teacher online xD stop!)

Ryan looked at the boy. "Nice tail. From the appearance and point... incubus? Oh my. Can I experiment on you?" He pressed a button and the wall split open, revealing a procedure room "Lay down to the table. I'll strap you up"
"Huh I don't know will it hurt? You know what sure just please don't do anything that will be repulsive. My power relies on seduction so." He hopped onto the table. (Then don't kick him out."

Kaylee and Rachel waited in monster studies for their teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back