• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"But Inciubi and Succubi cancel out eachothers abilities. So a alabaster is better."

[/QUOTE]
"Actually, no. That's a lovely misconception. As I stated, the two work together. Two halves of the same coin. Incu and Succu are both just horny fallen angels thrown from Heaven and forced to live among humans until Satan, Lucifer, Hades, Decimus, whoever you decide to worship in Hell or Underworld, claimed them as demons. The two do not cancel each other out. The two are basically just competitors for resources"

Connor sprinted to the Ocean survival classroom and asked his father for some tea his dad being confused gave him some and Connor sprinted back to his teacher without spilling a drop "Here you go I hope it is to your liking."

Tazmodo said:
Tom smiled. "I'm not actually a student. I haven't enrolled yet and I'm acoping out the classes before I do. Honestly I just haven't gone to the headmaster yet." He sat next to Suzanna.
"Well if that's the case, leave my classroom and go to the Headmaster. Now"

Drumonkey said:
Connor sprinted to the Ocean survival classroom and asked his father for some tea his dad being confused gave him some and Connor sprinted back to his teacher without spilling a drop "Here you go I hope it is to your liking."
Fariella took the tea and sipped it, sitting down slowly. "I'm going to need a supply to make at my own leisure is what I meant. But thank you. You get a C for the day"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Actually, no. That's a lovely misconception. As I stated, the two work together. Two halves of the same coin. Incu and Succu are both just horny fallen angels thrown from Heaven and forced to live among humans until Satan, Lucifer, Hades, Decimus, whoever you decide to worship in Hell or Underworld, claimed them as demons. The two do not cancel each other out. The two are basically just competitors for resources"
"I mean as in, we can't influence eachother. And I can't drain his power.

DizjayDeathPride said:

Fariella took the tea and sipped it, sitting down slowly. "I'm going to need a supply to make at my own leisure is what I meant. But thank you. You get a C for the day"
Tom frowned. "Can I wait until after the lesson. I go right after I promise."

DizjayDeathPride said:

"why do I get a C? I was back in post haste with warm tea isn't that the right way to do it?"

Tazmodo said:
Tom frowned. "Can I wait until after the lesson. I go right after I promise."
"Absolutely not. What do I look like some kind of side teacher? Go get enrolled or leave the campus. I am not taking responsibility for letting some child walk around the school without being permitted." Morpheus glared at him, similar to Luna. Only his eyes were black, endless, A void. Staring into them long enough caused you to lose your mind. "Leave now, and go straight to the Headmaster. Or I will add you to my collection. Have I made myself clear?"

Drumonkey said:
"why do I get a C? I was back in post haste with warm tea isn't that the right way to do it?"
"Hmm.. good point. But now I only have the single cup of tea and what happens when I want more and it's gone and you're not here to continuously fetch this amazing cup of tea? Do I throw a tantrum and destroy my room looking for more because a student didn't bring me a supply to make my own? No I do not. I start burning villages. But for your diligence I give you a B-"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"I mean as in, we can't influence eachother. And I can't drain his power.

[/QUOTE]
"Now back to you, that's true. To an extend. If the two become emotionally involved, their power will just drain and drain away. If they are on earth of course. Until they sink back into Underworld, having to start all over. It's a curse. If you were cast from Grace, why would you be allowed to love? Make sense? I suggest, succubus, avoid romance. Stick to feeding and powering on an endless cycle"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Absolutely not. What do I look like some kind of side teacher? Go get enrolled or leave the campus. I am not taking responsibility for letting some child walk around the school without being permitted." Morpheus glared at him, similar to Luna. Only his eyes were black, endless, A void. Staring into them long enough caused you to lose your mind. "Leave now, and go straight to the Headmaster. Or I will add you to my collection. Have I made myself clear?"
"Hmm.. good point. But now I only have the single cup of tea and what happens when I want more and it's gone and you're not here to continuously fetch this amazing cup of tea? Do I throw a tantrum and destroy my room looking for more because a student didn't bring me a supply to make my own? No I do not. I start burning villages. But for your diligence I give you a B-"
Tom got up. "Ok I'll see you later." He winked at Suzanna. He went to the headmasters office and walked in. "Hi I'm here to enroll."

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Now back to you, that's true. To an extend. If the two become emotionally involved, their power will just drain and drain away. If they are on earth of course. Until they sink back into Underworld, having to start all over. It's a curse. If you were cast from Grace, why would you be allowed to love? Make sense? I suggest, succubus, avoid romance. Stick to feeding and powering on an endless cycle"
"But the incubus and I are dating. I still feed off other people's love often like some teacher's kids."

"well you should have asked another teacher since most of them are gods they can refill your cup infinitely." Connor tilted his head surprised by this teachers response.

Tazmodo said:
Tom got up. "Ok I'll see you later." He winked at Suzanna. He went to the headmasters office and walked in. "Hi I'm here to enroll."
The Headmaster slowly turned. "Did you just walk into my office without knocking, no meeting, so you could enroll in my school? You came on to MY campus without being previously requires or so much as a simple letter and barge into MY room and expect MY attention?" He slowly stood up, staring at the boy. "If I were anyone else I'd kill you. But I'm a kind man. I give you one chance to get the hell off my campus"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"But the incubus and I are dating. I still feed off other people's love often like some teacher's kids."

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah no I know. Trust me. And there's a difference between dating and falling in love. You can date all you want. Just don't fall in love with the dude. And please stop feeding off of my friend's children. I actually like them. Anyways, any other species?"

Drumonkey said:
"well you should have asked another teacher since most of them are gods they can refill your cup infinitely." Connor tilted his head surprised by this teachers response.
She squinted at him "I'm not too fond of the other teachers. In fact, only one other teacher even really knows me"

DizjayDeathPride said:
The Headmaster slowly turned. "Did you just walk into my office without knocking, no meeting, so you could enroll in my school? You came on to MY campus without being previously requires or so much as a simple letter and barge into MY room and expect MY attention?" He slowly stood up, staring at the boy. "If I were anyone else I'd kill you. But I'm a kind man. I give you one chance to get the hell off my campus"
"Yeah no I know. Trust me. And there's a difference between dating and falling in love. You can date all you want. Just don't fall in love with the dude. And please stop feeding off of my friend's children. I actually like them. Anyways, any other species?"

She squinted at him "I'm not too fond of the other teachers. In fact, only one other teacher even really knows me"
"Minotaurs?"

Tazmodo said:
Rachel looked at the bomb and sighed. "But it's so tempting." She joked. Kaylee laughed and looked at the room. It was to far to jump and tbeir powers were direct opposites so the couldn't really combine them. "I'm guessing no teleport either." Rachel said looking around. "Are powers ok to use?"
Drumonkey said:
Fahy walked into monster studies with a light smile on his face, Somnus was dreaming about something that he thought was funny. Fahy took a seat and waited for anything to happen.
Connor walked into team building hoping that he would get a normal class today not some crazy event, like earlier he heard a minotaur had been running around.

Taylor appeared in S-class training classroom and smiled this was going to be the last class of the day and he was sure this was going to be awesome.
Blake nods his head. "Yes." Blake looked at Taylor. "Try and make it to your seat without stepping on the floor. If you do, you set off a bomb that could kill me."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Fariella threw a cup at Conner. "WE HAVE A PROBLEM KID!"
He went over and put his arm in hers and looked to Ruby "You better get to class sis. But before you do, Elton has your phone" And he disappeared to Spells.

Morpheus looked her up and down "Succubus correct? Well your enemies are Albasters. Take a seat" He inhaled once more and the pipe disappeared. Exhaling the smoke he continued. "They can sense Succubi and feed off of you. Their only characteristics that show off what they are would be their pale grey-blye eyes. They can toy with a Succubus' emotions and make them feel sorry for feeding off of people, thus causing the bi to starve and die. They are immune to the bi as well. Unless you have like two or three with you. But the higher ranking the basters, the more resistant they are. It is said Albasters feed on negative sexual emotion, meaning.. creating massive shame in their targets over sexual actions that lead to depression and eventually suicide. They feed off this self hatred until the person finally ends their life. I have one here but I definitely can't set that one free sorry. For some reason, in the mortal realm. they feed solely off women."
( @Ameythyst )

The spells classroom was empty since Luna wasn't even there. She was moving towards the heart of the thunderstorm. Her soul hounds on the hunt. She needed to find Katie fast.

@Ameythyst[/URL] )

The spells classroom was empty since Luna wasn't even there. She was moving towards the heart of the thunderstorm. Her soul hounds on the hunt. She needed to find Katie fast.
Reply with Elton already damn boi

Light said:
Alice turned to Zaphkiel. "Well, what do we do now?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus chuckled and retaught his lecture on Minotaurs but this time not spawning the one from the shelf. It needed time to heal. "That hole over there was from my last class when I let them fight one"

( I already did but you ignored my post. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus chuckled and retaught his lecture on Minotaurs but this time not spawning the one from the shelf. It needed time to heal. "That hole over there was from my last class when I let them fight one"

She smiles. "Everyone OK?"

The clone of Zaphkiel in the room nodded and took the phone, putting Elton in the Lake. "I hope you can swim with your feet tied. If not.... whoops" He looked to the storm and appeared in it, looking around. "Katie?! Are you going on a rampage?!" The clone disappeared, replaced with the real one

(@Light )

Ameythyst said:
Alice turned to Zaphkiel. "Well, what do we do now?"

Zaphkiel was scratching his head. "I'm going to send you back to the castle with a clone. There appears to be trouble with mother. I'll be back. Sorry" He kissed her head and she was in his room, grey sleeping on her pillow as a clone appeared on his bed.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She smiles. "Everyone OK?"

[/QUOTE]
"Eh, probably. Or not. I dont know really"

DizjayDeathPride said:

"Sorry its just Morphe- you know what nevermind. Sorry I'll come back some other time then." he walked out and went back to Morpheus' class and knocked at the door. Sense that was something serious up on earth.

Tazmodo said:
"Sorry its just Morphe- you know what nevermind. Sorry I'll come back some other time then." he walked out and went back to Morpheus' class and knocked at the door. Sense that was something serious up on earth.
Morpheus sighed and the door opened. "What do you want now?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
The clone of Zaphkiel in the room nodded and took the phone, putting Elton in the Lake. "I hope you can swim with your feet tied. If not.... whoops" He looked to the storm and appeared in it, looking around. "Katie?! Are you going on a rampage?!" The clone disappeared, replaced with the real one
(
@Light )

Zaphkiel was scratching his head. "I'm going to send you back to the castle with a clone. There appears to be trouble with mother. I'll be back. Sorry" He kissed her head and she was in his room, grey sleeping on her pillow as a clone appeared on his bed.

"Eh, probably. Or not. I dont know really"

"Such a good teacher"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back