• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel sighed and looked under the bed, holding a gnome. "Look at this. Do you see this? Do you see how deadly this little thing looks?" (@Ameythyst )
images

"Such as, dear?"
"I don't know mom always says that she always has fun with you. Now that I think about it she may be meaning something else. Imma be sick." She fight the urge to throw up. She calmed down at turned back to him. "Anyways I want to see things go boom would you like to join me. And possibly bring things to explode."

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante was wondering the halls when he came across the girl he saw earlier and didn't recognize' he walked up to her." Hey I haven't seen you around here before, what your name?" @Suzy Mey
"Me? Suzanna!" She giggles offering a hand to Dante.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"... Excellent" he followed behind him and just chilled

[/QUOTE]
The avian-human led him to the cafeteria, which wasn't as busy as earlier, and went off to grab a tray.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He nodded. "Go right on ahead"
Zaphkiel's eyes were wide, his hair, eyes, and clothing turning a raging bloody red. But his voice was perfectly calm. "Let her go, or else" He his arm turned to metal and the lightning started to naturally follow him. He seemed completely unphased, to pissed to notice "Who are you?"
The storm clouds blocked out the sun. Making it extremely dark. The rain was pouring heavily, slightly flooding the streets. The lightning lights up the darkness and adds on to the sounds of pounding rain. "I am a member of The Dark Arts." She holds up her palm to show the symbol on it. "We've left many gifts in the academy for you. My prince." She slowly bows. "We've been watching you.... it's odd seeing you care so much for this girl. Even after she's broken your heart so many times." She pulls out a doll and squeezes the chest area. Katie screams in pain as she could feel her rib cage being crushed.

"Zaphkiel! These people took out the entire force of troops going to the arctic circle along with Damian in one spell. They've already infiltrat-." The woman squeezes the dolls temples so hard her fingers almost touch. Katie shrieks in pain once again and falls to her side. Laying on the muddy ground clutching her head. Continuing to scream.

"As I was saying.... shouldn't you focus on the other girl you're with. What was her name? Alice, right. I really do like the school... The librarian Dru. He's an interesting fellow." The lightning flashes once more again and lights up the darkness. The woman is no longer standing there. Katie still rolls on the ground clutching her head.

Kaylee watched the to walk away without saying a thing to her. "Dang it." She turned around and looked for people to interact with.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]He walked behind him, grabbing anything sweet he could find (a pudding and a soda) and went to town

[/QUOTE]
(That almost could have been a that's what she said)

Light said:
The storm clouds blocked out the sun. Making it extremely dark. The rain was pouring heavily, slightly flooding the streets. The lightning lights up the darkness and adds on to the sounds of pounding rain. "I am a member of The Dark Arts." She holds up her palm to show the symbol on it. "We've left many gifts in the academy for you. My prince." She slowly bows. "We've been watching you.... it's odd seeing you care so much for this girl. Even after she's broken your heart so many times." She pulls out a doll and squeezes the chest area. Katie screams in pain as she could feel her rib cage being crushed.
"Zaphkiel! These people took out the entire force of troops going to the arctic circle along with Damian in one spell. They've already infiltrat-." The woman squeezes the dolls temples so hard her fingers almost touch. Katie shrieks in pain once again and falls to her side. Laying on the muddy ground clutching her head. Continuing to scream.

"As I was saying.... shouldn't you focus on the other girl you're with. What was her name? Alice, right. I really do like the school... The librarian Dru. He's an interesting fellow." The lightning flashes once more again and lights up the darkness. The woman is no longer standing there. Katie still rolls on the ground clutching her head.
Zaphkiel was fuming with anger. She was lucky she left. One more second and he would have killed her, immediately. He walked over to Katie and touched her, draining her lightning, going through a world of pain.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]He walked behind him, grabbing anything sweet he could find (a pudding and a soda) and went to town

[/QUOTE]
"...You really did miss lunch, didn't you?" He said, grabbing a simple BLT and water before sitting across from the other.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Me? Suzanna!" She giggles offering a hand to Dante.

[/QUOTE]
Dante took her hand, leaned down and kissed the top of her hand." Nice to meet you ma'lady, my name is Dante."

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"I'm a sucker for sweet things... Just not people" he ate the pudding

[/QUOTE]
"I can agree with that." He pulled back the wrapping on the sandwich and took a bite. "People are harder to deal with than food."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel was fuming with anger. She was lucky she left. One more second and he would have killed her, immediately. He walked over to Katie and touched her, draining her lightning, going through a world of pain.
Katie was barely able to form words. Her ribs were killing her and her mind was damaged. "Stop.... doll... control.... hurt you." Katie tries to pull away but her hand goes against her will and grabs Zaphkiel. She starts to send even more electricity into him. The woman was standing on a small hut. "It seems like you are as foolish as expected. Don't you get it? She belongs to me. She has no free wind, her life is mine. You'd be better off killing her. I know.... maybe I should get her to kill you while I kill her. That'll keep Luna depressed and distracted. It'll bring the kingdom down in moral and it'll give us the opportunity to strike." He makes Katie get struck by lightning to conduct it into Zaphkiel while she takes a knife and starts cutting and stabbing the doll.

(* Le storm happening* *Casually keeps walking*)

Nikolay finally found the right store. 'Finally...' He thought, entering the weapons store. "Hello?" He called.

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante took her hand, leaned down and kissed the top of her hand." Nice to meet you ma'lady, my name is Dante."
"Wel hello Dante."

(Can you send a link to his char sheet so ik who he is?)

AnthonyWrath said:
Name: Dante Ira

Sexuality: heterosexual

Species: werewolf

Appearance:

View attachment 148668

When in werewolf form: View attachment 148664

Personality: he keeps to himself and doesn't really care about anything and always seems to be angry at something in the world. And is more inclined to just sit back do his work and listen to heavy metal.

Powers: Transermation, enhanced speed, enhanced strength, enhanced sense of smell, enhanced sight (even in the dark).

Weapons: Dual large greatsword when in human form along with his fists, while in animal form he uses his claws and teeth.

History: He Is the son of the Norse god Fenrir and an unknown woman. He doesn't have any form of relationship with his parents. After his fathers imprisonment he was left on his own by his mother. Because of which he doesn't seem to talk to anyone or converse with many. Angered by the world he attempts to become stronger through the school.

Extra: classes taking are: Battle studies, Monster studies, Ability conditioning, Beast taming, Transformation control, and Spells.

Avellion said:
"I can agree with that." He pulled back the wrapping on the sandwich and took a bite. "People are harder to deal with than food."
"If crush the casing on food, or accidentally step on it, it's just moderately annoying or littering. Expected. If you do it to people it's "homicide" and "wrong"." He sighed "such a double standard"

Light said:
Katie was barely able to form words. Her ribs were killing her and her mind was damaged. "Stop.... doll... control.... hurt you." Katie tries to pull away but her hand goes against her will and grabs Zaphkiel. She starts to send even more electricity into him. The woman was standing on a small hut. "It seems like you are as foolish as expected. Don't you get it? She belongs to me. She has no free wind, her life is mine. You'd be better off killing her. I know.... maybe I should get her to kill you while I kill her. That'll keep Luna depressed and distracted. It'll bring the kingdom down in moral and it'll give us the opportunity to strike." He makes Katie get struck by lightning to conduct it into Zaphkiel while she takes a knife and starts cutting and stabbing the doll.
Zaphkiel took the damage, clearing his mind, focusing like his mother had taught him the other day. Soon the world disappeared and he searched around for what he was looking for. After awhile he found her, the lady and a clone appeared behind her, a blade through her chest. "I gave you one chance. You didn't take it." He swung up, ripping the blade up and through her, cutting her in half

Drumonkey said:
Connor say next to his teacher and tilted his in confusion "what can I do for you?" @DizjayDeathPride
Fariella handed him the empty cup. "Why did you bring me a warm cup of tea instead of leaves?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He tossed it to her "There are so many of them running around. Do you see the danger we face?"
Alice caught it, and examined it, turning it over. "Well, why don't you just kill them all? Or if you don't want to kill them, why don't you just stick all of them in a room?"

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"If crush the casing on food, or accidentally step on it, it's just moderately annoying or littering. Expected. If you do it to people it's "homicide" and "wrong"." He sighed "such a double standard"

[/QUOTE]
"Uh huh..." He blinked at Matt's words and internally sighed. He took another bite of his sandwich, just listening really.

Ameythyst said:
Alice caught it, and examined it, turning it over. "Well, why don't you just kill them all? Or if you don't want to kill them, why don't you just stick all of them in a room?"
"We do kill them all. When we see them. Where would be the fun if we just rounded them all up for slaughter. Every time father and I find one, it's back to a solidified form. It's like a competition"

Avellion said:
"Uh huh..." He blinked at Matt's words and internally sighed. He took another bite of his sandwich, just listening really.
"So, why approach me? If you saw how I interacted with others, why come even close?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel took the damage, clearing his mind, focusing like his mother had taught him the other day. Soon the world disappeared and he searched around for what he was looking for. After awhile he found her, the lady and a clone appeared behind her, a blade through her chest. "I gave you one chance. You didn't take it." He swung up, ripping the blade up and through her, cutting her in half

Fariella handed him the empty cup. "Why did you bring me a warm cup of tea instead of leaves?"
The hooded women laughs at this. She holds up the doll. "Alright... you win. Katie was just a distraction anyways. But you may not like my hand-me-downs." She burst into a mound if soil. Which is the reason why she smelled like it. It was just a clone. The doll drops to Zaphkiel's feet. He could see many stab and slash marks on limbs and in vital areas. Katie lays in the mud, electricity sprouting from these wounds. Blood pools around her, mixing with the rain water. The Dark Arts symbol appears above her and shatters. As if she was released from their grip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back