• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Oh hi <3" She winks at him. "Have an issue?"

[/QUOTE]
He physically winced. "Don't pull that crap. I think you owe me an apology. If you had called mister macho off, I wouldn't have gotten strung up."

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]He physically winced. "Don't pull that crap. I think you owe me an apology. If you had called mister macho off, I wouldn't have gotten strung up."

[/QUOTE]
"Oh please. Calm down and I'll give you a kiss." She says with a cocky tone, using some suggestion to see if he does it.

Tazmodo said:
Gaige nodded and built fast. She finished then shoukd him how to safely disassemble it. "Now you do it."
There was a faint crackling in the air and Taylor set it back up with the same speed as Gaige then smiled at her "Thank you teacher your help has been invaluable in my efforts." Taylor smiled and stood up as the bell rang "have a nice day."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Oh please. Calm down and I'll give you a kiss." She says with a cocky tone, using some suggestion to see if he does it.

[/QUOTE]
He pushed back, making eye contact and using his own mental manipulation to stop her suggestion. "I do the same tricks. Nice try, girly." He teased. "Now, my apology" he turned serious

Alice had sat in her seat quite awkwardly, not interacting with anyone. She was never really that social, even less in a group. She also didn't really know anyone, and when class ended, she was the first one out.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]He pushed back, making eye contact and using his own mental manipulation to stop her suggestion. "I do the same tricks. Nice try, girly." He teased. "Now, my apology" he turned serious

[/QUOTE]
"Not getting one." She growls, standing up and challenging him, but also teasing him by squishing her breasts against his chest.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]He pushed back, making eye contact and using his own mental manipulation to stop her suggestion. "I do the same tricks. Nice try, girly." He teased. "Now, my apology" he turned serious

[/QUOTE]
Tom looked at him. "Why exactly do you want an apology? If anything you should tell the teacher."

Ameythyst said:
Alice had sat in her seat quite awkwardly, not interacting with anyone. She was never really that social, even less in a group. She also didn't really know anyone, and when class ended, she was the first one out.
The boy noticed the quick retreat and for some reason decided to follow. "Um.. Excuse me, miss..!" He called.

Tazmodo said:
Tom looked at him. "Why exactly do you want an apology? If anything you should tell the teacher."
"Stay out of this." He glared "you're not a part of this. So, unless you can call your little toy off of me, I'd suggest you back off" he turned his attention to Suzanne "I'm not interested in anything but you on your knees begging forgiveness. Show me that and maybe you can get some" he smirked

Ameythyst said:
Zaphkiel finished class and appeared down the hall from Alice. "What're you looking so moapy for?"

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"Stay out of this." He glared "you're not a part of this. So, unless you can call your little toy off of me, I'd suggest you back off" he turned his attention to Suzanne "I'm not interested in anything but you on your knees begging forgiveness. Show me that and maybe you can get some" he smirked

[/QUOTE]
(I......)

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"Stay out of this." He glared "you're not a part of this. So, unless you can call your little toy off of me, I'd suggest you back off" he turned his attention to Suzanne "I'm not interested in anything but you on your knees begging forgiveness. Show me that and maybe you can get some" he smirked

[/QUOTE]
She looked in his eyes. "Tom, lets get him..."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She looked in his eyes. "Tom, lets get him..."

[/QUOTE]
"What, can't fight me on your own?" He laughed "if you're that pathetic, my small bruise on my ego is nothing in comparison to how pathetic you are. I guess I don't want to push you lower than you already are. I'll let you off with a warning"

Nikolay decided to walk around the halls of the academy , not even bothering to look up. 'I wanted to leave this place....' He thought, but he couldn't, since the continent was on lockdown.

[/QUOTE]
This pissed him off. He grabbed him by the throat. "Hey bird brain it wasn't her fault." He kicked him into the desk. "Also sense when did harpies gice birth to males or are you just some genetic freak." He pulled out his sword and put it to his throat.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"What, can't fight me on your own?" He laughed "if you're that pathetic, my small bruise on my ego is nothing in comparison to how pathetic you are. I guess I don't want to push you lower than you already are. I'll let you off with a warning"

[/QUOTE]
Tazmodo said:
This pissed him off. He grabbed him by the throat. "Hey bird brain it wasn't her fault." He kicked him into the desk. "Also sense when did harpies gice birth to males or are you just some genetic freak." He pulled out his sword and put it to his throat.
Suzanna cracks her whip, slowly walking forward to the birdbrain.

Tazmodo said:
Matt busted out laughing. "I'm no harpy. That guy left earlier" he smiled. Slowly, he sunk into the shadow the light was forming from himself and out from under his attacker.

Ameythyst said:
Alice turned around when she heard someone calling her. "Huh?"
"Oh, um.. I just was wondering.. If you'd be willing to help show me around..?" He asked timidly. "I'm new here.."

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]Matt busted out laughing. "I'm no harpy. That guy left earlier" he smiled. Slowly, he sunk into the shadow the light was forming from himself and out from under his attacker.

[/QUOTE]
(Oh crap sorry about that)

Ameythyst said:
Alice turned around when she heard someone calling her. "Huh?"
Zaphkiel walked up to her. "I said dear Alice, why are you moaping about? You look so upset. Did you miss me or something? Would you like a spot of tea?"

Morpheus appeared and pushed Tom out of the way. "Dear students please do not fight. There is no fighting allowed on campus without a pass from Damian, William, or the Headmaster himself. Do try and refrain from getting yourselves expelled. Morpheus OUT!" And he disappeared

Tom watched him go and looked at the boy. "Some tricks you got there can't fight like a man." He wrapped his arm around Suzana. "Come on let's leave the filth here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back