• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Tazmodo said:
She grabbed her arm and faked and injury. "Ow this random stranger just hit me." She laughed. "I'm just kidding and you definitely ran into me. You had this pissed off expression like you were zoning out."
"Look, I'm exhausted, and I have no clue where I'm going. I'm lost, I'm carrying around a moderately bruised ego, and I'm in no mood" he did look tired. He examined the stranger. Way she carries herself... The aura she had... Demigod. For sure.

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Sad shit is I play Morpheus, Zaphkiel's father xD oh my lord I'm so double sided)
He smiled "I'll see you around. She's in the cafeteria right now eating... a waffle. Or more so, feeding it to her contracts." He looked up. "Yeah definitely feeding it to her contracts. Poor girl. She's thinking about where Reed could have gone and wondering when he'll be back. Cute. Simply cute." He looked back at Avellion. "Care on sir. Mon amour Alice the Arsinister and I must be going." He looked at her and offered his hand "Shall we?"
( welllll, I'll just have to be careful then " xD )

The teen nodded and smiled. "Thanks again." He said before he left to find the cafeteria.

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Sad shit is I play Morpheus, Zaphkiel's father xD oh my lord I'm so double sided)
He smiled "I'll see you around. She's in the cafeteria right now eating... a waffle. Or more so, feeding it to her contracts." He looked up. "Yeah definitely feeding it to her contracts. Poor girl. She's thinking about where Reed could have gone and wondering when he'll be back. Cute. Simply cute." He looked back at Avellion. "Care on sir. Mon amour Alice the Arsinister and I must be going." He looked at her and offered his hand "Shall we?"
"We shall," She said, taking his hand.

Tom smiled. "What kind of punishment?" He jumped onto the bed.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"Look, I'm exhausted, and I have no clue where I'm going. I'm lost, I'm carrying around a moderately bruised ego, and I'm in no mood" he did look tired. He examined the stranger. Way she carries herself... The aura she had... Demigod. For sure.

[/QUOTE]
"Well boo-hoo for you now im curious so tell me. What's wrong?" She wrapped her arms around his pushing her chest onto him. "I won't let go if you dont tell me."

Tazmodo said:
"Well with a battery with that kind of power you could end the world. But don't I like it here and already made a machine for that."
"A machine that does what exactly? Also I don't know what you think you know but it is wrong and any tool in the wrong hands could end the world, you yourself are fully capable of ending the world the question is will you?" Taylor was a little aggravated that this teacher who he had only met once treated him like some sort of felon.

Tazmodo said:
"Well boo-hoo for you now im curious so tell me. What's wrong?" She wrapped her arms around his pushing her chest onto him. "I won't let go if you dont tell me."
"Your choice."

A screeching was heard on the intercom and the Headmaster cleared his throat. "Ahem. Hello students. As you know, Homecoming is coming soon. It has been decided it will be the day after tomorrow. The theme is Nightmare Before Christmas. Given recent events, you can not leave campus without a chaperone. So I nominate... Fariella, William, and.... Gaige to take any students who want to go shopping out to the nearest town. That is all. Oh wait no one more thing. It is mandatory to attend. Those who do not will be rounded up and taken there anyways. Though you can stay against the wall for all I care. Also, it's at 8pm" And the speakers turned off.

@Light @Ameythyst @Tazmodo @Avellion @Lightning Quick @Suzy Mey @AtlasTheShapeless @Drumonkey

Ameythyst said:
"We shall," She said, taking his hand.
He smiled and they appeared back in the castle. "Is there any activity you'd like to do? Maybe your homework miss truancy?"

Avellion said:
( welllll, I'll just have to be careful then " xD )
The teen nodded and smiled. "Thanks again." He said before he left to find the cafeteria.
Rebecca was sitting at the table, as Zaphkiel said, eating a waffle and feeding it to the dragons on each arm and the turtle on the table

Drumonkey said:
"A machine that does what exactly? Also I don't know what you think you know but it is wrong and any tool in the wrong hands could end the world, you yourself are fully capable of ending the world the question is will you?" Taylor was a little aggravated that this teacher who he had only met once treated him like some sort of felon.
"If I want to I would have destroyed it years ago when I was a kid." She thought for a minute. "I should probably dismantle that thing." She looked at him. "Anyways don't get but hurt I didn't call you a criminal I was just telling you its potential because I trust you."

DizjayDeathPride said:
A screeching was heard on the intercom and the Headmaster cleared his throat. "Ahem. Hello students. As you know, Homecoming is coming soon. It has been decided it will be the day after tomorrow. The theme is Nightmare Before Christmas. Given recent events, you can not leave campus without a chaperone. So I nominate... Fariella, William, and.... Gaige to take any students who want to go shopping out to the nearest town. That is all. Oh wait no one more thing. It is mandatory to attend. Those who do not will be rounded up and taken there anyways. Though you can stay against the wall for all I care. Also, it's at 8pm" And the speakers turned off.
@Light @Ameythyst @Tazmodo @Avellion @Lightning Quick @Suzy Mey @AtlasTheShapeless @Drumonkey

He smiled and they appeared back in the castle. "Is there any activity you'd like to do? Maybe your homework miss truancy?"

Rebecca was sitting at the table, as Zaphkiel said, eating a waffle and feeding it to the dragons on each arm and the turtle on the table
He paused to listen to the announcement... That's just great. He shrugged it off and focused on the girl he was told to find. He quickly spotted her and made his way over.

Tazmodo said:
"You are the second chick that has tried using their breasts to persuade me to do something and it worked very little the first time too" he rolled his eyes "I blame a succubus, a teacher, a protective boy toy, and now a demigod for my take of woe." He sighed dramatically "as well as apparently homecoming"

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"You are the second chick that has tried using their breasts to persuade me to do something and it worked very little the first time too" he rolled his eyes "I blame a succubus, a teacher, a protective boy toy, and now a demigod for my take of woe." He sighed dramatically "as well as apparently homecoming"

[/QUOTE]
Kaylee frowned. "Well pervert I was hoping you would take me to dinner first or maybe meet your parents. Anyways it wasn't like that I was seeing is you would blush and be embarrassed but never mind." She didn't let go. "So mister grumpy pants why are you mad."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Your choice."

[/QUOTE]
Tom heard the announcement. "Sweet you'll be my date. Now let's wrestle. (2 4 6)

Tazmodo said:
"If I want to I would have destroyed it years ago when I was a kid." She thought for a minute. "I should probably dismantle that thing." She looked at him. "Anyways don't get but hurt I didn't call you a criminal I was just telling you its potential because I trust you."
"You trust me but make something to counteract a device you helped me build. just now you considered dismantling it and let's not forget how you extorted Fahy."

Avellion said:
He paused to listen to the announcement... That's just great. He shrugged it off and focused on the girl he was told to find. He quickly spotted her and made his way over.
Rebecca was still feeding the animals

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee frowned. "Well pervert I was hoping you would take me to dinner first or maybe meet your parents. Anyways it wasn't like that I was seeing is you would blush and be embarrassed but never mind." She didn't let go. "So mister grumpy pants why are you mad."

Tom heard the announcement. "Sweet you'll be my date. Now let's wrestle. (2 4 6)
"You must submit by kissing my ass, then we'll do your punishment."

[dice]9771[/dice]

(5 i win)

Drumonkey said:
"You trust me but make something to counteract a device you helped me build. just now you considered dismantling it and let's not forget how you extorted Fahy."
"Wow wow wow I was talking about the terraphorer I mad when I was a teenager. That is just a battery and if you ask Fahy he has the better deal.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"You must submit by kissing my ass, then we'll do your punishment."
[dice]9771[/dice]

(5 i win)

[/QUOTE]
(God damn it best 2 out of 3)

Nikolay kept.walking, still looking down. "Great..Im stuck in this continent...in an academy..." He said to himself.

(Im literally dying of boredom....)

DizjayDeathPride said:
She looked up and raised an eyebrow. "Yes?"
Brooke was wandering the halls looking for Kaylee
Fahy bumped into her while he was making his way to the dorms and smiled "Uhhh sorry I bumped into you, I didn't mean to."

Tazmodo said:

"are you deaf? Stupid maybe? Maybe you're just lost or confused. I'll say it again. I'm tired, lost, and honest to god just want to lay down. You are the only thing keeping me from wondering aimlessly till I find it." He glared, trying to scare her off, or at least trying to ditch her.

Drumonkey said:
Fahy bumped into her while he was making his way to the dorms and smiled "Uhhh sorry I bumped into you, I didn't mean to."
She looked at him "Oh. You're the boy from last night. Hello there."

Tazmodo said:
"Wow wow wow I was talking about the terraphorer I mad when I was a teenager. That is just a battery and if you ask Fahy he has the better deal.
(God damn it best 2 out of 3)
"I see well thanks but I can handle this next part on my own and it would be better if you weren't here for that. Also Fahy has a photographic memory, he could make those arrows himself, why did you ask for sleep sand from him?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back