• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Tazmodo said:
Tom watched him go and looked at the boy. "Some tricks you got there can't fight like a man." He wrapped his arm around Suzana. "Come on let's leave the filth here."
"Lets go back to the room..."

Tazmodo said:
Tom watched him go and looked at the boy. "Some tricks you got there can't fight like a man." He wrapped his arm around Suzana. "Come on let's leave the filth here."
He stepped out of Tom's shadow behind him, walking away "so cold, I'm almost offended" he feigned hurt

Taylor made it outside and held his battery up ad he set it down and prepared himself for his crazy endeavor,

Connor peeked his head in the spells classroom and looked around hoping to find Luna and get pointers on his energy control and how to make sure it was smooth.

Fahy was sitting in the beast taming forest thinking about anything and everything.

He picked her up ansmd walked out flipping off Mr. Half and half. "Sounds fun."

Drumonkey said:
Taylor made it outside and held his battery up ad he set it down and prepared himself for his crazy endeavor,
Connor peeked his head in the spells classroom and looked around hoping to find Luna and get pointers on his energy control and how to make sure it was smooth.

Fahy was sitting in the beast taming forest thinking about anything and everything.
Gaige followed him out. "I'm curious. What is that for?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel walked up to her. "I said dear Alice, why are you moaping about? You look so upset. Did you miss me or something? Would you like a spot of tea?"
Avellion said:
"Oh, um.. I just was wondering.. If you'd be willing to help show me around..?" He asked timidly. "I'm new here.."
"I am not moaping about," She said before turning around, seeing someone from her weapon combatability. She stratched the back of her neck a bit nervously, "Well, truth be told, I'm probably not the best person to show you around. I don't even really know where some of my classes are, considering I skip quite a bit." She pointed at Zaphkiel, "This one might be able to help you. He's actually the one who takes me to my classes."

Ameythyst said:
"I am not moaping about," She said before turning around, seeing someone from her weapon combatability. She stratched the back of her neck a bit nervously, "Well, truth be told, I'm probably not the best person to show you around. I don't even really know where some of my classes are, considering I skip quite a bit." She pointed at Zaphkiel, "This one might be able to help you. He's actually the one who takes me to my classes."
"Well.. That's okay. To be completely honest, I figured you might want a friend.. There are some crazy people back there.." He laughed nervously before looking to whom she pointed to. He waved.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Hehe, that was fun."

[/QUOTE]
"I know right. Its been a day and I'm already making friends." He said still caring her through the halls.

Ameythyst said:
Zaphkiel put his hands up. "Actually no this one wouldn't be wise to ask either. Seeing as this one spends all of his time with that one" he pointed back to Alice. "But I actually know the perfect person for you." He extended his hand to the boy. "This one is named Zaphkiel. You are?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel put his hands up. "Actually no this one wouldn't be wise to ask either. Seeing as this one spends all of his time with that one" he pointed back to Alice. "But I actually know the perfect person for you." He extended his hand to the boy. "This one is named Zaphkiel. You are?"
He shook the others hand, his spell waning off to show his feathered wings and talons. He smiled shyly. "Avellion."

Tazmodo said:
He picked her up ansmd walked out flipping off Mr. Half and half. "Sounds fun."

Gaige followed him out. "I'm curious. What is that for?"
"Storing energy and maybe later with your help recharging that energy for further applications. Why are you so curious as to what I am doing?" Taylor glanced back at Gaige.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Avellion said:
He shook the others hand, his spell waning off to show his feathered wings and talons. He smiled shyly. "Avellion."
"Aw, looks who's finally making a friend thats not me," Alice teased Zaphkiel, poking his arm.

Kaylee look at him and frowned. "You hit me. That consider assault." She crossed her arms and looked at him.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"So, any hobbies?@

[/QUOTE]
"Well other then sleeping with people. I like to read, play games, chess, sports, torturing people, and making people sleep with others. It's quite fun. How about you." He started to spin around as he walked holding her tightly.

Ameythyst said:
"Aw, looks who's finally making a friend thats not me," Alice teased Zaphkiel, poking his arm.
He sneered and decided to poke a bit. "You're more than a friend."

Avellion said:
Zaphkiel turned his attention back to Avellion. "I thought harpies were female. I'm amused. I would greatly avoid my father unless absolutely necessary. He likes to... collect unique creatures." He let go and nodded. "The person you need to find is named Rebecca. She has two dragons and a turtle. Trust me, she stands out. She's shy and alone. Her roommate, and only friend, is kind of M.I.A. right now and you socializing with her saves me the time and I can continue to bother that one there" He tilted his head to Alice. "Be careful?"

Tazmodo said:
Kaylee look at him and frowned. "You hit me. That consider assault." She crossed her arms and looked at him.

"Well other then sleeping with people. I like to read, play games, chess, sports, torturing people, and making people sleep with others. It's quite fun. How about you." He started to spin around as he walked holding her tightly.
"I like wrestling, punishing, fighting, and flying! And I love my butt"

Drumonkey said:
"Storing energy and maybe later with your help recharging that energy for further applications. Why are you so curious as to what I am doing?" Taylor glanced back at Gaige.
"Well with a battery with that kind of power you could end the world. But don't I like it here and already made a machine for that."

Tazmodo said:

He blinked, trying to figure out on what planet those two things connected "what...? You walked into my path. You collided with me. I didn't 'assault' you"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He sneered and decided to poke a bit. "You're more than a friend."
Zaphkiel turned his attention back to Avellion. "I thought harpies were female. I'm amused. I would greatly avoid my father unless absolutely necessary. He likes to... collect unique creatures." He let go and nodded. "The person you need to find is named Rebecca. She has two dragons and a turtle. Trust me, she stands out. She's shy and alone. Her roommate, and only friend, is kind of M.I.A. right now and you socializing with her saves me the time and I can continue to bother that one there" He tilted his head to Alice. "Be careful?"
"Ah, yeah.. I guess I'm a little different..." He laughed humorlessly. "I'll make a note to avoid him, then. Thank you. I'll try looking for her." He said with a nod.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"I like wrestling, punishing, fighting, and flying! And I love my butt"

[/QUOTE]
"I do to." He walked into the dorm and tossed her back on the bed. "I don't know why but that's really fun."

Avellion said:
"Ah, yeah.. I guess I'm a little different..." He laughed humorlessly. "I'll make a note to avoid him, then. Thank you. I'll try looking for her." He said with a nod.
(Sad shit is I play Morpheus, Zaphkiel's father xD oh my lord I'm so double sided)

He smiled "I'll see you around. She's in the cafeteria right now eating... a waffle. Or more so, feeding it to her contracts." He looked up. "Yeah definitely feeding it to her contracts. Poor girl. She's thinking about where Reed could have gone and wondering when he'll be back. Cute. Simply cute." He looked back at Avellion. "Care on sir. Mon amour Alice the Arsinister and I must be going." He looked at her and offered his hand "Shall we?"

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]He blinked, trying to figure out on what planet those two things connected "what...? You walked into my path. You collided with me. I didn't 'assault' you"

[/QUOTE]
She grabbed her arm and faked and injury. "Ow this random stranger just hit me." She laughed. "I'm just kidding and you definitely ran into me. You had this pissed off expression like you were zoning out."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back