• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Light said:
Luna turns to Suzanna as well. "I'd also like you to tell me. What purpose would that whip serve you?"
( She's not criticizing if that's how you read it. She was actually asking what purpose it would serve. )

Luna turns her attention to the student whom was harmed by Jack. "Well that's good to hear. May I see your weapon?"
He took off the sheeth and dagger and held it out, handle first and gripping the covered blade "go ahead"

Light said:
Luna turns to Suzanna as well. "I'd also like you to tell me. What purpose would that whip serve you?"
( She's not criticizing if that's how you read it. She was actually asking what purpose it would serve. )

Luna turns her attention to the student whom was harmed by Jack. "Well that's good to hear. May I see your weapon?"
"Well you see ma'am. I'm a succubus, which means I am a big user of my magicks. Whips to some can be considered attractive, so it helps in the magic. Also I use my tail quite expertly, so I'm adjusted to the shape."

Drumonkey said:
"I would like to make a sort of battery out of a light weight polymer that can store excess energy while also withstanding intense heat say 300 degrees or so?" Taylor smiled at the teacher glad she seemed so ready to help but unsure if she could help him finish this project during class.
(sorry I wasnt sure.) Connor tilts his head "Really? Why does it sound so easy? Is it hard to do and is it easy to keep going?"
"Really ok" she took out all of the supplies needed. "This will be easy no first tell me why a battery."

Light said:
"It looks like I'll have to teach this class then." Luna sits on the teachers desk and points at Avellion. "What is you weapon of choice? Also why is it your weapon of choice?" Luna gives him a curious look but her gaze isn't So piercing anymore. It's softer now that she doesn't have to be aggressive.
"Practice makes perfect so I think it would." William walks behind his desk and starts to write things down.

Blake presses a button and it all goes away. "Good idea. You pass for the day."
The boy fidgeted a little in his seat. Nonetheless, he felt better with the softer gaze. "I.. I prefer to use my natural talons. I'm actually a harpy, and since my bones are lighter, I'm able to handle fighting with them at a faster pace.. But I'm also open to using a smaller blade if that fails me."

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]He took off the sheeth and dagger and held it out, handle first and gripping the covered blade "go ahead"

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Well you see ma'am. I'm a succubus, which means I am a big user of my magicks. Whips to some can be considered attractive, so it helps in the magic. Also I use my tail quite expertly, so I'm adjusted to the shape."

[/QUOTE]
Luna takes the dagger and inspects it. She was quite impressed. "I can tell this isn't your everyday dagger. How much have you learned about this dagger? Unless you don't feel like talking about it then all you need to know is that this is quite the weapon." Luna gives him his dagger back and turns to Suzanna. "That's a very good choice for your species. It's good that taken in every beneficial aspect of whip. The whip could also assist if you when close combat comes into play since you rely on magic."

Avellion said:
The boy fidgeted a little in his seat. Nonetheless, he felt better with the softer gaze. "I.. I prefer to use my natural talons. I'm actually a harpy, and since my bones are lighter, I'm able to handle fighting with them at a faster pace.. But I'm also open to using a smaller blade if that fails me."
"Relying on your natural abilities... I like it. Seeing that your talons are you're weapons it's best that your focus on close combat practice. Though it is good to learn some long range attacks to make up for distance if there is any. How sharp are your talons?"

Light said:
Luna takes the dagger and inspects it. She was quite impressed. "I can tell this isn't your everyday dagger. How much have you learned about this dagger? Unless you don't feel like talking about it then all you need to know is that this is quite the weapon." Luna gives him his dagger back and turns to Suzanna. "That's a very good choice for your species. It's good that taken in every beneficial aspect of whip. The whip could also assist if you when close combat comes into play since you rely on magic."
She smiles brightly. "I know!" She giggles. "I could make so much use of it and maybe punish me boyfriend <3" She says, looking back at Tom, lieing about him being a boyfriend.

Light said:

"Relying on your natural abilities... I like it. Seeing that your talons are you're weapons it's best that your focus on close combat practice. Though it is good to learn some long range attacks to make up for distance if there is any. How shareware your talons?"
"Let's just say I'm not your average person and I'd like a blade the shares that as well" he looked over at avellion. A harpy? He hadn't seen one of those before... He'd heard of them, never seen one.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She smiles brightly. "I know!" She giggles. "I could make so much use of it and maybe punish me boyfriend <3" She says, looking back at Tom, lieing about him being a boyfriend.

[/QUOTE]
Tom laughed. "Your funny. Anyways sense when was I your boyfriend? "

Avell

Light said:

"Relying on your natural abilities... I like it. Seeing that your talons are you're weapons it's best that your focus on close combat practice. Though it is good to learn some long range attacks to make up for distance if there is any. How sharp are your talons?"
Avellion nodded in agreement. "I'm willing to learn.. And my talons are fairly sharp. I'm able to shred through tree trunks on my best days..."

Tazmodo said:
"Really ok" she took out all of the supplies needed. "This will be easy no first tell me why a battery."
Taylor tilted his head "well to store energy, obviously don't you know what a battery is for. Please help me make a battery for my personal use."

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"Let's just say I'm not your average person and I'd like a blade the shares that as well" he looked over at avellion. A harpy? He hadn't seen one of those before... He'd heard of them, never seen one.

[/QUOTE]
He noticed the look and internally sighed. He tried to ignore it.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"Let's just say I'm not your average person and I'd like a blade the shares that as well" he looked over at avellion. A harpy? He hadn't seen one of those before... He'd heard of them, never seen one.

[/QUOTE]
Avellion said:
Avell
Avellion nodded in agreement. "I'm willing to learn.. And my talons are fairly sharp. I'm able to shred through tree trunks on my best days..."
[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Never, but wouldn't that be a fun idea?"

[/QUOTE]
Luna smiles and nods her head. "You're all interestingly talented. Though class is ending in ten minutes or eleven. I won't be teaching this class again since this is Jack's classroom. I just had to fill in for him. For the remainder of class just relax."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Never, but wouldn't that be a fun idea?"

[/QUOTE]
"Of course it would be but still our species aren't like that. Unless if you want to be." He leaned on her.

Drumonkey said:
Taylor tilted his head "well to store energy, obviously don't you know what a battery is for. Please help me make a battery for my personal use."
"I know what it does but I dont know why you would need it but ok. If you want you can stay later so I can teach you." She slowly assembled it and explained how to do it and how the part worked with each other.

Light said:
Luna smiles and nods her head. "You're all interestingly talented. Though class is ending in ten minutes or eleven. I won't be teaching this class again since this is Jack's classroom. I just had to fill in for him. For the remainder of class just relax."
He had intended to anyways, but this gave him free run of the place. He stood up, walking up to Suzanna "hello reason I got strung up and made to look like an idiot." He sat across from her, refusing to be ignored. @Suzy Mey

Tazmodo said:
"Of course it would be but still our species aren't like that. Unless if you want to be." He leaned on her.
"I know what it does but I dont know why you would need it but ok. If you want you can stay later so I can teach you." She slowly assembled it and explained how to do it and how the part worked with each other.
"I think we can easily make it work <3" She smiles, going over and kissing his cheek.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He nodded and dropped them both in the shadow realm but didn't grant him sight. "In here there is no light, sound, or wind. It is a void of nothing. In enough time you will go insane and your senses warped. I will force you to rely on your sense of smell and hearing beyond your sight. I will not allow you to see. Your job is to spar with me, forcing your other half to stay under control. Are you ready?"
"Yeah, I'm ready." Dante said bracing himself.

Tazmodo said:
"Please teach quickly I learn faster than normal." as Taylor watched he remembered all the steps and ran the set up play by play in his mind.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"I think we can easily make it work <3" She smiles, going over and kissing his cheek.

[/QUOTE]
"Awesome we'll talk about it more later." He kissed her back.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]He had intended to anyways, but this gave him free run of the place. He stood up, walking up to Suzanna "hello reason I got strung up and made to look like an idiot." He sat across from her, refusing to be ignored.

[/QUOTE]
Luna watches him do this and shrugs her shoulders. As long as they don't get into a fight it was allowed. Luna simply gets ready to throw Jack's soul back into his body when class ends.

Drumonkey said:
"Please teach quickly I learn faster than normal." as Taylor watched he remembered all the steps and ran the set up play by play in his mind.
Gaige nodded and built fast. She finished then shoukd him how to safely disassemble it. "Now you do it."

( For those whom are new. Class is over when the new hour hits in two minutes. This is the last class of the day so you can now relaxing explore and interact. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back