• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Drumonkey said:
Taylor waited for his teacher to answer his request for the super battery he wanted to make.
Fahy was unsure of what to do since he had offered up the only idea he had.

Connor was intrigued by the idea of charging energy into a body part to make the hit stronger.

(@Tazmodo @Light )
Blake presses a button. "Come on... give me an answer before you actually have to put that idea to use. If you don't they'll activate in two minutes."

William continues teaching Connor about the dangers of it as well. "It has serious recoil damage if the power you send to that limb is unstable."

Tazmodo said:
Jack waited until she finished. "Calm down its not that bad it was omly a scratch. Also why do you only do these things to me. You know damn well any other teacher would do worse. You even have that human nearly kill his class every day. Oh and while your here why don't you tell the class on how the school is on lock down because you were to busy flirting with morpheus and werent paying attention. Also could you please have my son be brought back. I don't even know why I need to ask. But don't worry lets give you a round of applause."
( @Suzy Mey @Ameythyst @Lightning Quick @Avellion )

"I don't care if it's a scratch. You touch a hair on any of these students and I will make sure to show you how much I value them over a traitor such as yourself. I didn't forget what you've done years ago. Also you're the only teacher to throw a hissy fit about a student talking back to you." Luna simply throws Jack to the side as if he were a rag doll. "Also about Blake, his class is actually authorized to do that. Since every student signed a waiver before coming here. It's completely excused if it's a form of education. While randomly attacking students because they treat you like the child you are is not. I was working on fixing my marriage with my husband Morpheus which is also none of your business. Me being with him had nothing to do with the continent being on lock down it's because people like you whom are supposed to be looking out instead of living off of me in the castle just because you're a 'god' failed to notice an organization infiltrate the school. While I noticed it almost immediately when I returned. Your son broke the rules and left the continent because he felt like he should go on an adventure. It's not my fault he's now locked out of the continent. So don't blame me, blame yourself because you're an idiot and he's just like his father. You should give a round of applause to yourself because you've just earned a one way ticket to the astral plane. It seems like I'll have to ground you like the child you are. It's pathetic really...." Luna snaps her finger and chains from the astral plane wrap around Jack and rip his soul out of his body straight into the astral plane. Leaving a lifeless body or shell. "I'm sorry you had to go through that students. Are you all alright?"

Light said:
Blake presses a button. "Come on... give me an answer before you actually have to put that idea to use. If you don't they'll activate in two minutes."
William continues teaching Connor about the dangers of it as well. "It has serious recoil damage if the power you send to that limb is unstable."

"I don't care if it's a scratch. You touch a hair on any of these students and I will make sure to show you how much I value them over a traitor such as yourself. I didn't forget what you've done years ago. Also you're the only teacher to throw a hissy fit about a student talking back to you." Luna simply throws Jack to the side as if he were a rag doll. "Also about Blake, his class is actually authorized to do that. Since every student signed a waiver before coming here. It's completely excused if it's a form of education. While randomly attacking students because they treat you like the child you are. I was working on fixing my marriage with my husband Morpheus which is also none of your business. Me being with him had nothing to do with the continent being on lock down it's because people like you whom are supposed to be looking out instead of living off of me in the castle just because you're a 'god' failed to notice an organization infiltrate the school. While I noticed it almost immediately when I returned. Your son broke the rules and left the continent because he felt like he should go on an adventure. It's not my fault he's now locked out of the continent. So don't blame me, blame yourself because you're an idiot and he's just like his father. You should give a round of applause to yourself because you've just earned a one way ticket to the astral plane. It seems like I'll have to ground you like the child you are. It's pathetic really...." Luna snaps her finger and chains from the astral plane wrap around Jack and rip his soul out of his body straight into the astral plane. Leaving a lifeless body or shell. "I'm sorry you had to go through that students. Are you all alright?"
Suzanna blinks, sinking lower into her desk.

No words were said from her loud mouth.

"How exaclty do I send stable energy as opposed to unstable energy? Also is something like this why the gods are so powerful?" Connor had been taking some notes as his teacher spoke.

Fahy speaks up "We could also try to somehow muffle the force and damage of the explosions to keep us mostly safe and none of us dead."

Drumonkey said:
"How exaclty do I send stable energy as opposed to unstable energy? Also is something like this why the gods are so powerful?" Connor had been taking some notes as his teacher spoke.
Fahy speaks up "We could also try to somehow muffle the force and damage of the explosions to keep us mostly safe and none of us dead."
"Well you need to learn how to channel your power smoothly throughout the system. You should confront Luna about this. She's good with that."

Blake nods his head and takes a drag from his cigarette. "Yes you're on to it. But how."

Light said:

"I don't care if it's a scratch. You touch a hair on any of these students and I will make sure to show you how much I value them over a traitor such as yourself. I didn't forget what you've done years ago. Also you're the only teacher to throw a hissy fit about a student talking back to you." Luna simply throws Jack to the side as if he were a rag doll. "Also about Blake, his class is actually authorized to do that. Since every student signed a waiver before coming here. It's completely excused if it's a form of education. While randomly attacking students because they treat you like the child you are is not. I was working on fixing my marriage with my husband Morpheus which is also none of your business. Me being with him had nothing to do with the continent being on lock down it's because people like you whom are supposed to be looking out instead of living off of me in the castle just because you're a 'god' failed to notice an organization infiltrate the school. While I noticed it almost immediately when I returned. Your son broke the rules and left the continent because he felt like he should go on an adventure. It's not my fault he's now locked out of the continent. So don't blame me, blame yourself because you're an idiot and he's just like his father. You should give a round of applause to yourself because you've just earned a one way ticket to the astral plane. It seems like I'll have to ground you like the child you are. It's pathetic really...." Luna snaps her finger and chains from the astral plane wrap around Jack and rip his soul out of his body straight into the astral plane. Leaving a lifeless body or shell. "I'm sorry you had to go through that students. Are you all alright?"
Avellion quickly took a seat besides Matt and nodded his head vigorously at Luna, his eyes slightly widened.

Light said:
Alice nodded. Once again, she was reminded of just how frightening the queen was.

Light said:

(I just want to point out Morpheus is so casually married to her like its nothing)

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante sighed,"Fair enough when do you want to start?"
"Whenever you're ready" (Dont forget you're supposed to go with the Headmaster to fulfill your request gosh Anthony)

Light said:
"Well you need to learn how to channel your power smoothly throughout the system. You should confront Luna about this. She's good with that."
Blake nods his head and takes a drag from his cigarette. "Yes you're on to it. But how."
"I have stored energy in things before so what if i practiced that multiple times? Do you think that would be effective or no?"

"We use tables as barricades and put the strongest towards the outside to hold them up while some of the contracts can help out like Somnus being part plant could come in handy somehow or he could just be the strong being to hold the desks in place."

Ameythyst said:
Alice nodded. Once again, she was reminded of just how frightening the queen was.
Avellion said:
Avellion quickly took a seat besides Matt and nodded his head vigorously at Luna, his eyes slightly widened.
[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna blinks, sinking lower into her desk.
No words were said from her loud mouth.

[/QUOTE]
"It looks like I'll have to teach this class then." Luna sits on the teachers desk and points at Avellion. "What is you weapon of choice? Also why is it your weapon of choice?" Luna gives him a curious look but her gaze isn't So piercing anymore. It's softer now that she doesn't have to be aggressive.

Drumonkey said:
"I have stored energy in things before so what if i practiced that multiple times? Do you think that would be effective or no?"
"We use tables as barricades and put the strongest towards the outside to hold them up while some of the contracts can help out like Somnus being part plant could come in handy somehow or he could just be the strong being to hold the desks in place."
"Practice makes perfect so I think it would." William walks behind his desk and starts to write things down.

Blake presses a button and it all goes away. "Good idea. You pass for the day."

Light said:
"It looks like I'll have to teach this class then." Luna sits on the teachers desk and points at Avellion. "What is you weapon of choice? Also why is it your weapon of choice?" Luna gives him a curious look but her gaze isn't So piercing anymore. It's softer now that she doesn't have to be aggressive.
"Practice makes perfect so I think it would." William walks behind his desk and starts to write things down.

Blake presses a button and it all goes away. "Good idea. You pass for the day."
Suzanna silently sat in the back, flicking the whip in sync with her tail.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Carter & Artyom & Nikolay: (*Waiting for interaction*)
Nikolay is suddenly pushed out of the astral plane back into his body. The undead seemed to have moved his body back to the academy while his soul was in the astral plane.

Light said:

"Ma'am," he said, half decently, "I don't think I've been better in my entire life" he smirked coyly. He didn't mind her one bit.

Fahy sighed heavily and then Somnus woke up and yawned looking around as he slowly moved on Fahy's head.

Connor summons his trident and begins to focus his energy into it imagining it moving like a slow calm river flowing into his trying to keep it simple as well as calm.

AnthonyWrath said:
"Alright let's do as much as we can now."
He nodded and dropped them both in the shadow realm but didn't grant him sight. "In here there is no light, sound, or wind. It is a void of nothing. In enough time you will go insane and your senses warped. I will force you to rely on your sense of smell and hearing beyond your sight. I will not allow you to see. Your job is to spar with me, forcing your other half to stay under control. Are you ready?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna silently sat in the back, flicking the whip in sync with her tail.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"Ma'am," he said, half decently, "I don't think I've been better in my entire life" he smirked coyly. He didn't mind her one bit.

[/QUOTE]
Luna turns to Suzanna as well. "I'd also like you to tell me. What purpose would that whip serve you?"

( She's not criticizing if that's how you read it. She was actually asking what purpose it would serve. )

Luna turns her attention to the student whom was harmed by Jack. "Well that's good to hear. May I see your weapon?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back