• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Tazmodo said:
Jack looked at his student and smiled. "Hey just sit down and wait for the others. While we wait think about what kind of weapon you want. Remember ro also think about what powers you have and how to incorporate them into your weapon and fighting style."
"What if I have a weapon and I want to use that one, just get more connected to that?" He raised an eyebrow

DizjayDeathPride said:
"My apologies. I said, next time you will be dissecting frogs. So be prepared. And before you go, can I experiment on you?"
Avellion paused, tossing the idea around in his head. "... What sort?"

Tazmodo said:
Tom got up and followed her. "I'll join you."
Rachel and kaylee both went to s class. They both walked in.

Jack waited for his students to arrive and his weapon compatability class.
Drumonkey said:
Taylor nodded happily and dipped away to crafts class sitting in the front of the class smiling before moving over two desks then back three then forward 3 all in under a minute.
Connor thanked his teacher and headed to his next class battle studies and stopped outside the door thinking for a minute before heading in and sitting in the back.

Fahy smiled "thank you have a nice day." he then turned and walked quietly to S-class training.
William walks back to his classroom after helping the new student whom was quite the angry customer. "Hello! Hello! Today I'll be teaching you about sending power to a specific limb to enhance physical strength!"

All the students whom walk into S-Class Training are suddenly locked in at gun point. They could hear beeping which meant the usual, bombs. Then everybody's friendly neighborhood turret came out of the wall to join the fun. Blake was sitting in his chair taking a drag from the cigarette. "Tell me.... how can you solve the problem in one move?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"First," He snapped and the lizard was in front of the school. "what are your intentions with my son? Do you plan on stealing his land? Two." He went back to his casual carefree attitude "How is he only fairly cute?! When I was his age I... actually no he takes after his mother. His mother is super cute nevermind It's justified. Carry on with your activities. Oh and Alice, if you break his heart, Luna will torment you. Please don't do that. I like you. You're going to be a fine student."
"His land? No way. He's my friend, that's all. I don't mean any harm to him in anyway. And I would never intentionally break his heart." Alice said, "If that is all you have to ask, then I'm going to head to weapon combatability."

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"What if I have a weapon and I want to use that one, just get more connected to that?" He raised an eyebrow

[/QUOTE]
"Ok sense you have a weapon then I'll teach you how to use it. But if you don't learn quickly you may die."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey](am I this student?)

[/QUOTE]
( Several students are in this class now so it also applies to you. )

Ameythyst said:
"His land? No way. He's my friend, that's all. I don't mean any harm to him in anyway. And I would never intentionally break his heart." Alice said, "If that is all you have to ask, then I'm going to head to weapon combatability."
( Thank you. That actually reminded me. I forgot Luna had just taken Nikolay's soul out of his body. I should get to that before he's permanently stuck in the astral plane..... )

Tazmodo said:
Gaiage was waiting in her crafts class fir her students.
Taylor was in her class and was sure that the teacher saw the seat trick

Ameythyst said:
"Wait wait wait. I'm only busting your balloon. He has no land, little spoiled bastard. Don't worry I'm the fun one. Luna is the serious one. Just call me the hip and cool dad" He chuckled "Go to class before the traitor get's all upset I'm taking his kids. It was nice speaking with you"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Oh my, can I get a whip? Its super attractive for a hottie like me"

[/QUOTE]
Matt snorted a laugh, mumbling under his breath at her comment. He pulled his own weapon, a dagger made of a dragon bone hilt, lined with leather and deep red crystals, along with shining nearly black metal for the blade.

Light said:
William walks back to his classroom after helping the new student whom was quite the angry customer. "Hello! Hello! Today I'll be teaching you about sending power to a specific limb to enhance physical strength!"
All the students whom walk into S-Class Training are suddenly locked in at gun point. They could hear beeping which meant the usual, bombs. Then everybody's friendly neighborhood turret came out of the wall to join the fun. Blake was sitting in his chair taking a drag from the cigarette. "Tell me.... how can you solve the problem in one move?"
"We all take one move, each of us taking out something we are good at, say the fastest person takes out the turret while we each get a bomb to stop." Fahy had offered up the idea as a sort of hail mary but it sounded feasible in his head.

(who teaches battle studies?)

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Wait wait wait. I'm only busting your balloon. He has no land, little spoiled bastard. Don't worry I'm the fun one. Luna is the serious one. Just call me the hip and cool dad" He chuckled "Go to class before the traitor get's all upset I'm taking his kids. It was nice speaking with you"
"Oh, uh, okay. Well, goodbye." Alice said. She felt more nervous talking to Morpheus than when she talked to Luna. She quickly left, and headed to weapon combatability.

Light said:
Rachel threw down one of her sheilds to protect them from everything. It could easily take the bombs and bullets.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Oh my, can I get a whip? Its super attractive for a hottie like me"

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah sure just remember that if your not careful they'll also attack you." He spawned several whips. "The color is based off of what element that can use." He picked up the red one and flames bursted out of it. "Also they can be used as normal whios in case if your into tbat kind of thing."

Drumonkey said:
Taylor was in her class and was sure that the teacher saw the seat trick
Gaige looked at her student and smiled. "Hello there todays lesson will be on whatever you want to make. Also if you don't do well you will fail."

Tazmodo said:
Rachel threw down one of her sheilds to protect them from everything. It could easily take the bombs and bullets.
"Yeah sure just remember that if your not careful they'll also attack you." He spawned several whips. "The color is based off of what element that can use." He picked up the red one and flames bursted out of it. "Also they can be used as normal whios in case if your into tbat kind of thing."

Gaige looked at her student and smiled. "Hello there todays lesson will be on whatever you want to make. Also if you don't do well you will fail."
She examines each color.

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]Matt snorted a laugh, mumbling under his breath at her comment. He pulled his own weapon, a dagger made of a dragon bone hilt, lined with leather and deep red crystals, along with shining nearly black metal for the blade.

[/QUOTE]
Jack wrapped a whip around his feet and held him from the ceiling smiling. "Just because you have a blade doesn't mean it intimidates anyone. Also never insult someone choice of weappn."

Tazmodo said:

Drumonkey said:
"We all take one move, each of us taking out something we are good at, say the fastest person takes out the turret while we each get a bomb to stop." Fahy had offered up the idea as a sort of hail mary but it sounded feasible in his head.
(who teaches battle studies?)
( William. That post right there... He was talking to you. )

"That's a start. Any other bright ideas to add on to it?" Blake gets in the position to fall asleep. "Rachel I said tell me... I never said act."

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]Matt snorted a laugh, mumbling under his breath at her comment. He pulled his own weapon, a dagger made of a dragon bone hilt, lined with leather and deep red crystals, along with shining nearly black metal for the blade.

[/QUOTE]
Tazmodo said:
Jack wrapped a whip around his feet and held him from the ceiling smiling. "Just because you have a blade doesn't mean it intimidates anyone. Also never insult someone choice of weappn."
( :0 How could you beat on a student like that?! Lightning I give you full permission to defend yourself against this tyrant. )

"I would like to make a sort of battery out of a light weight polymer that can store excess energy while also withstanding intense heat say 300 degrees or so?" Taylor smiled at the teacher glad she seemed so ready to help but unsure if she could help him finish this project during class.

Light said:
( William. That post right there... He was talking to you. )
"That's a start. Any other bright ideas to add on to it?" Blake gets in the position to fall asleep. "Rachel I said tell me... I never said act."
(sorry I wasnt sure.) Connor tilts his head "Really? Why does it sound so easy? Is it hard to do and is it easy to keep going?"

Tazmodo said:
Matt gasped, wriggling himself "put me down you insufferable prick!" He threw the blade at the man's shoulder, using extreme accuracy to hit the arm supporting the whip, and thus, his weight to fall to the ground on his feet "I say it like that because of how stupid she sounded and the redundant reasoning for such a choice. You're not supposed to think of how you look with it, but what'll get the job done." He glared and summoned the blade back

Light said:
( :0 How could you beat on a student like that?! Lightning I give you full permission to defend yourself against this tyrant. )
(Go ahead attack a god also your teacher nearly kills his students every day.)

Rachel sighed. "Yeah but when I heard the ticking I got carried away."

Suzanna picks up a whip of flowers. It has the pleasant scent of aroma on it. "I love it." "And it has rose thorns!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back