• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Light said:
William laughs and shakes his head. "Oh no, I'm not teaching any of my students at the moment. Good point though. It seems like you're lost, would you like some help?"
"No I don't think so." Telieos points in a certain direction down the hall. "That's the classroom. I have to go to mine. Cya soon!" With that Telieos ran down the hall.

Luna shrugs at what Zaphkiel was saying. Though she was slightly concerned, what if her son was going crazy? She disappears and ends up in her classroom. Spells.

Blake nods his head. "Impressive, nice of you to join us Zaphkiel. Now I want you all to write me an essay on how you can escape a gas chamber. Four paragraphs before the gas in this room kills us all." Blake points up at the vents as he starts to smoke and relax in his chair.

Once Nikolay reached the border his body simply dropped. His soul was literally ejected from his body and was dragged into the astral plane until the queen tends to him.

( You should also say what class you're going to. Since we actually have teachers teach these classes. )
( Alright, I've fixed it, thank you. )

Fahy was headed to team building class with Somnus sleeping soundly in his head as Fahy thought.

Connor walked into beast taming with Lucas in his arms and Jake on his trident.

Taylor appeared in spells now a guy and moving faster than normal as he began to think about what class might be like.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She giggles, squirming ontop of him. She begins to warn him. "S-stop now!" "Heheheehe" "Or I'll fart!"

[/QUOTE]
Tom sat up making her flaw off of him. "I swear if you do." He went back to tickling her.

Tazmodo said:
Tom sat up making her flaw off of him. "I swear if you do." He went back to tickling her.
Suzanna squirmed on the bed, giggling loudly from the tickling.

Her tail would begin to whip around, trying to wrap around Tom to bind him in place.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus stared at her. "You live in my castle yet never come to school on time. Hmm... interesting. Well anyways, pick a species"
Alice felt a rush of embarrasament at that fact. "Uh, yeah, sorry about that. Um, how about shapeshifters?" She felt quite nervous with Morpheus.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom shifted again, looking exactly like Alice. "Shapeshifters!" He tried to mimic her voice.
Alice turned to him to see an exact replica of herself. "Is that how I really look? Huh." Artyom's voice impression was a bit off, his voice much deeper than her actually voice. It was a bit awkward seeing that.

Ameythyst said:
Alice felt a rush of embarrasament at that fact. "Uh, yeah, sorry about that. Um, how about shapeshifters?" She felt quite nervous with Morpheus.
Morpheus nodded and walked in front of the desk, turning into her, speaking in her voice. "Shapeshifters are hell for those who can't sense the soul. They easily disguise themselves as any and everything from other people to common household items. Such as kittens or goldfish." He turned back into himself. "They really pose no specific weaknesses which also makes it worse. Their only weakness is that they can only change their physical form, and maybe voice. They do not carry the abilities memories or thoughts of the person or thing they copied. Such as, if you are unsure that the person you are speaking with is a really them, ask every detailed questions on the real person would know. There's also the occasion such that if the person has a seriously hidden birthmark or something, the shapeshifter may not know and thus would not copy. Such as, if you had a birthmark on your right side I wouldn't know so if I were pretending to be you I wouldn't have it. But then there's situations such as telepathic shapeshifters who may be able to access the recess of your mind and see your history and then would know every little detail. Those are tricky bastards to catch. But everyone slips up. I am sorry I do not have a shapeshifter for you to fight. Well no, I do. But it may escape and I don't want that."

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna squirmed on the bed, giggling loudly from the tickling.
Her tail would begin to whip around, trying to wrap around Tom to bind him in place.

[/QUOTE]
Tom got hit by her tail. "Ow I have one too." He used his tail on her still tickilng her.

Avellion said:
Avellion timidly walked through the halls, his eyes searching for the correct room. Health and medicinal practice, Huh.. The halls looked so similar to him... Nonetheless, he couldn't waste time getting lost. He sighed in relief when he spotted the room number he'd been looking for. No worries. Through a quick illusion spell earlier in the day, he'd been able to appear like a normal human. It was handy, especially for school interaction purposes.
( @DizjayDeathPride Avellion has Ryan's class. )

Tazmodo said:
Tom got hit by her tail. "Ow I have one too." He used his tail on her still tickilng her.
She giggles, but would try to fight back, tickling him back.

She would slowly push on him, until she had him lying on the bed, then would rest his head between her cleavage, cutting off air between her boobs. "Like it?"

(Sorry @Avellion didn't read your edit ANYWAYS!)

Ryan looked at the student. "Ah. You must be new .Welcome. My name is Ryan, your Health and Medical teacher. Tell me, do you have any experience with medical work?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice shook her head. Both Morpheus and Artyom had shifted to look like her. "There are too many mes in this room."
Morpheus laughed already back in his form. "Other student, it would be appreciated if you went back to your normal form. Artyom was it? Yes. Any other species?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel waved his hand and a pen and paper began writing his thoughts. After about a few minutes he placed it on Blake's desk
Drumonkey said:
Fahy was headed to team building class with Somnus sleeping soundly in his head as Fahy thought.
Connor walked into beast taming with Lucas in his arms and Jake on his trident.

Taylor appeared in spells now a guy and moving faster than normal as he began to think about what class might be like.
Rikka had taught Connor how to break off contracts if needed to. She new class was almost over so she hurried as much as she could.

Luna looks at her student. "What do you wish to learn in this class?"

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She giggles, but would try to fight back, tickling him back.
She would slowly push on him, until she had him lying on the bed, then would rest his head between her cleavage, cutting off air between her boobs. "Like it?"

[/QUOTE]
Tazmodo said:
Tom laughed and shook his head maddly. He then grabbed her ass and squeezed again.
( Just fade to black already. Please.... xD )

Tazmodo said:
Tom laughed and shook his head maddly. He then grabbed her ass and squeezed again.
She smiles.

He was enjoying herself.

She finally resolved to trying to make him tapout, by taking his head, and putting it into a headlock.

Light said:
Rikka had taught Connor how to break off contracts if needed to. She new class was almost over so she hurried as much as she could.
Luna looks at her student. "What do you wish to learn in this class?"

( Just fade to black already. Please.... xD )
(I'm just trying to wrestle usign assets x3 hes doing it)

(@Drumonkey it's that walking to part that causes me not to reply. I end up leaving it up for you getting interrupted or wanting to change your mind xD ugh)

Fariella was drinking her tea. She was starting to think that maybe she has tea too frequently. She thought about changing it up when a student walked in. "You! Tell me, should I keep drink tea or no? Failure to provide the correct response with a legitimate justification may cause failure of the day"

(
@Light shes not wrong. Taz is just a nasty pervert)

"I want to learn how to clense things with lightning." Taylor smiled.

Connor thanked his teacher and asked her how long it had taken to contract all those creatures.

Light said:
William laughs and shakes his head. "Oh no, I'm not teaching any of my students at the moment. Good point though. It seems like you're lost, would you like some help?"
"... I need the medical and health practices. Unless you're about to point me in the right direction, I'm finished with this conversation" he crossed his arms

DizjayDeathPride said:
Morpheus laughed already back in his form. "Other student, it would be appreciated if you went back to your normal form. Artyom was it? Yes. Any other species?"
Alice shook her head. It was almost the end of class anyways.

"Drink your tea, it brings you not enough to have drink it long enough that you are worried about how much more you drink. Since it makes you happy it is health for your body due to the positive effects happiness has on the body namely the release of endorphins." Fahy stopped and blinked man he had come up with that quickly (sorry I am on my phone and trying my best @DizjayDeathPride )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back