• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Drumonkey said:
"You should never run away from your problems, you should face them head on." Taylore looked down with a sad look before perking up and smiling widely "Ok so what can we do to clear your good name?"
"I don't know. People say I did it yet I don't remember doing anything of these things." Telieos seemed frustrated.

Light said:
"I don't know. People say I did it yet I don't remember doing anything of these things." Telieos seemed frustrated.
"Just because you don't remember doing it doesn't mean you didn't do anything." Taylore shrugs and pulls him up. "Let's get to the bottom of things by looking at the scene of the crime."

Artyom left Team Building and quietly went to Monster.Studies. 'Monster Studies...' He thought.

Nikolay left the Monster Studies classroom. "Where is it....?" He said to himself, trying to find the Battle Studies classroom.

Drumonkey said:
"Just because you don't remember doing it doesn't mean you didn't do anything." Taylore shrugs and pulls him up. "Let's get to the bottom of things by looking at the scene of the crime."
Telieos nods his head and stands up with Taylore.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom left Team Building and quietly went to Monster.Studies. 'Monster Studies...' He thought.

Nikolay left the Monster Studies classroom. "Where is it....?" He said to himself, trying to find the Battle Studies classroom.
William grins at his student. "Hello! You must be new, your name is?"

Taylore wrapped her arms around him and grew a little taller so she could keep his head from moving then she crackled slightly and was in motion moving hundreds of miles per hour with each step while being in full control and keeping Telios safe. She stopped in a hallway "I don't know where Luna is."

DizjayDeathPride said:
Zaphkiel had taken her back to the room and let her sleep, placing Grey on her chest. He laughed a bit when she started cuddling him in her sleep. He leaned against the frame and passed out. Just barely in time, he woke up for school and started to nudge Alice to get up
Naturally, Alice didn't wake up. She continued to sleep, until Grey started pawing and her leg. "Hmm?" She sat up and yawned, stretching her arms.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Nikolay Orelov sir...." Nikolay said, raising his arm and moving his hand, the fog appears and disappears quickly.
"Alright, today I'm going to teach you about power sensory! So you can learn how to properly estimate how much power an enemy or friend has left in them."

Drumonkey said:
Taylore wrapped her arms around him and grew a little taller so she could keep his head from moving then she crackled slightly and was in motion moving hundreds of miles per hour with each step while being in full control and keeping Telios safe. She stopped in a hallway "I don't know where Luna is."
"Maybe she's in her castle... I don't think we're allowed in there."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay nodded quietly and he take a seat in the back of the class, listening. 'Eh...Battle studies....interesting class...'.He thought.
Once William finishes with that lesson he turns back to Nikolay. "Anything else you would like to learn?"

"Ummm....how to escape a continent on lockdown? " Nikolay said with a innocent tone in his voice.

"Ummm....how to escape a continent on lockdown? " Nikolay said with a innocent tone in his voice.

AtlasTheShapeless said:

"Well the chances of pulling that off is nearly impossible. It's only a matter of time until the queen puts up a soul barrier. Anything else?"

"That is a shame. Well I guess we aren't going to clear your name just yet. Wait aren't there classes today?"

Tazmodo said:
"Sure" he hopped onto the bed. (I don't mind who wins)
(Wanna roll on it?)(Choose 3 numbers between 1 to 6) She looks at him smiling, prepping herself. "Ever get anyone?"

[dice]9767[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ameythyst said:
Naturally, Alice didn't wake up. She continued to sleep, until Grey started pawing and her leg. "Hmm?" She sat up and yawned, stretching her arms.
He sighed and pushed her. "Your sleeping habits are a bit unrealistic you know that? Come on we need to go to class you slacker"

The remaining went to their 3rd period instead. Brooke skipped castle guard and went to S-Class. Rebecca skipped Mortal Conflict and went to Beast Taming. Daliah left Monster Studies and went to Ability Conditioning.

Tazmodo said:
Tom got ready and smiled. "Well wouldn't you like to know?" (2 4 6)
(5, look at post asking for proof) (wanna roleplay the fight with her victor or just jump to it.) She got on the bed, on her knees, then shook her perfect bottom at him. "Gonna make you beg for mercy"

DizjayDeathPride said:
He sighed and pushed her. "Your sleeping habits are a bit unrealistic you know that? Come on we need to go to class you slacker"
"I'm not a slacker. And my sleeping habits are perfectly okay." Alice said, getting up, "I think I missed your dad's classs again."

Ameythyst said:
"I'm not a slacker. And my sleeping habits are perfectly okay." Alice said, getting up, "I think I missed your dad's classs again."
He sighed. "I'm supposed to be in S-Class. Blake is going to shoot me. The things I do for you. I guess in retrospective I could have sent a clone. Hmm.."

Tazmodo said:
(Let's rp it. It's more fun that way.) Tom smiled. "Oh yeah well prove it."
Suzanna would pouce forward, starting the match by trying to tackle him down. "First to submit, no magic!"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Nope..." Nikolay said, looking around, then back down, thinking. 'I have to go...now....'
William slowly nods his head and gets back to teaching. They still had an hour and some minutes left.

Drumonkey said:
"That is a shame. Well I guess we aren't going to clear your name just yet. Wait aren't there classes today?"
"Yeah I do have class! Crap!" Telieos couldn't believe he forgot.

DizjayDeathPride said:
The remaining went to their 3rd period instead. Brooke skipped castle guard and went to S-Class. Rebecca skipped Mortal Conflict and went to Beast Taming. Daliah left Monster Studies and went to Ability Conditioning.
Once Brooke enters the classroom and she's suddenly hanging from her feet with piano wire. There was a grinder underneath her. The piano wire was attached to the ceiling. "Find a way to get out of this mess without using your powers. The piano wire won't be able to hold you for long. It'll either drop you into the grinder or it'll still hold you but it'll slice into your skin. Move."

Rikka went straight to teaching Rebecca about knowledge on how-to break off a contract if ever needed to.

Katie was no longer laying on the table. She seems to be gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back