• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

DizjayDeathPride said:
She stood up in rage. "HE'S ALIVE! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU EVER SAY DIFFERENTLY!"
Morpheus goes and snatches the matches from him, kicking him into the forest. "Goddamnit this is why we don't leave the door open. Gosh" He got to work on rebuilding the kingdom before Ruby returned
Blake puts his hands up in a mock surrender. "I never said he was dead I was just saying it isn't wrong to express concern. I know he's not dead, even if I don't have your crazy sensing abilities. It wouldn't take much to realize that he's not going to be put in so easily and mysteriously. He's most likely in a place we can't sense him in. That's the most emotion I've gotten out of you in a while.... cute." Blake reaches for another cigarette.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked at her and smiled. "I better be one of the good ones. I'm fairly cute" He bumped her shoulder. "Do you trust me?"
A Zaphkiel appeared in front of her, expecting a casual but his eyes were wide and immediately he grabbed her and disappeared, taking her to Ryan who was in his medical room, still attempting to test on the stone. He eventually gave up and put it back. When Zaphkiel appeared he sighed and told him to put her on the table and immediately went to work saving her
It seemed like Katie was barely hanging on to life. Each time Ryan pulled at a piece of shrapnel, she started to bleed more. By the time he got them all out she'd die before her body can get back to a powerful level to heal her.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay was angry because he was stuck in a damned desert, since he couldn't fly because the continent was on lockdown.
( Lets see how long you survive in the desert.... you can do it. The rescue party will be here soon. )

Light said:
Blake puts his hands up in a mock surrender. "I never said he was dead I was just saying it isn't wrong to express concern. I know he's not dead, even if I don't have your crazy sensing abilities. It wouldn't take much to realize that he's not going to be put in so easily and mysteriously. He's most likely in a place we can't sense him in. That's the most emotion I've gotten out of you in a while.... cute." Blake reaches for another cigarette.
It seemed like Katie was barely hanging on to life. Each time Ryan pulled at a piece of shrapnel, she started to bleed more. By the time he got them all out she'd die before her body can get back to a powerful level to heal her.
She sneered at him "I'm not cute." She sat back down and mumbled, asshole

He sighed about halfway through. "I'm going to kill her. Ugh how am I going to experiment if she's dead?" He continued to put them out, quickly and cleanly. When he was done the light immediately started to heal her and seal her wounds. When he was done he sighed again and plucked her nose. "Cool my job is done. Next time kid try not to bring me complicated tasks." He went to the sink and washed her blood off. Zaphkiel nodded and kissed her head, disappearing

Light said:
( Lets see how long you survive in the desert.... you can do it. The rescue party will be here soon. )
(Survive? A.K.A yell some more nice words until he pass out? Yes I can do it.)

Nikolay kept yelling some more nice (sarcasm) words, still angry. 'Fck this....' He thought.

Ameythyst said:
"Yes." Alice said, nodding.
He smiled and took her hand, falling off the edge, He held her as they fell for a decent 20 seconds then fell into the ground. It stretched and shot them back up and they flew back the roof, landing safely on the edge. "How was that?"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
(Survive? A.K.A yell some more nice words until he pass out? Yes I can do it.)
Nikolay kept yelling some more nice (sarcasm) words, still angry. 'Fck this....' He thought.
Dehydration causes diarrhea and the body cant re-hydrate cause lol diarrhea. I'd be safe if I were you. Find desert spring

DizjayDeathPride said:
He smiled and took her hand, falling off the edge, He held her as they fell for a decent 20 seconds then fell into the ground. It stretched and shot them back up and they flew back the roof, landing safely on the edge. "How was that?"
At first, Alice was a bit suprised, then she felt an incredible mix of euphoria and thrill. She felt so free as she fell, her heart beating so fast in her chest. She would have laughed, but she had no air in her lungs. She didn't even worry about hitting the ground, feeling too good to worry about it. When the ground shot them back up, her heart had skipped a beat, and before she knew it she was back on the roof. She leaned against the edge for support, her legs shaking. "That, that was, absolutely magnificent," She said, out of breath.

DizjayDeathPride said:
She sneered at him "I'm not cute." She sat back down and mumbled, asshole
He sighed about halfway through. "I'm going to kill her. Ugh how am I going to experiment if she's dead?" He continued to put them out, quickly and cleanly. When he was done the light immediately started to heal her and seal her wounds. When he was done he sighed again and plucked her nose. "Cool my job is done. Next time kid try not to bring me complicated tasks." He went to the sink and washed her blood off. Zaphkiel nodded and kissed her head, disappearing
"Is this how you really are as a person or is this just anger? I'm actually curious... never really got around to learning about my students outside the class. I guess I should start now with you. Unless that makes you uncomfortable." Blake slightly shrugs and finishes his waffle. "Do you mind telling me about yourself? Also about these two contracts since it would be rude to leave them out."

Katie was sound asleep, her body was slowly generating electricity. Flashbacks about her recent experiences and the symbol enveloping them all rush through her mind. Her heart beats start to pick up.

(Or....have some good 'ol vodka.... (Horrible humor) )

Nikolay lay down on the ground , waiting for any help, if they don't appear soon, he would shift to his bird form and try to fly away.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
(Or....have some good 'ol vodka.... (Horrible humor) )
Nikolay lay down on the ground , waiting for any help, if they don't appear soon, he would shift to his bird form and try to fly away.
Suddenly Luna appears before him. "Alright... I guess this is drastic. I'm here to help you."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Seriously? I thought this was the vodka I ordered....".Nikolay answered sarcastically as he sat up, looking at Luna
Luna raises an eyebrow at his comment. "Excuse me?"

Ameythyst said:
At first, Alice was a bit suprised, then she felt an incredible mix of euphoria and thrill. She felt so free as she fell, her heart beating so fast in her chest. She would have laughed, but she had no air in her lungs. She didn't even worry about hitting the ground, feeling too good to worry about it. When the ground shot them back up, her heart had skipped a beat, and before she knew it she was back on the roof. She leaned against the edge for support, her legs shaking. "That, that was, absolutely magnificent," She said, out of breath.
He gave a light bow. "How do you feel?"

Light said:
"Is this how you really are as a person or is this just anger? I'm actually curious... never really got around to learning about my students outside the class. I guess I should start now with you. Unless that makes you uncomfortable." Blake slightly shrugs and finishes his waffle. "Do you mind telling me about yourself? Also about these two contracts since it would be rude to leave them out."
Katie was sound asleep, her body was slowly generating electricity. Flashbacks about her recent experiences and the symbol enveloping them all rush through her mind. Her heart beats start to pick up.
She looked at him. "There's nothing much to say. As for these two, Chester is the turtle and Alexis is the dragon coiled to my right arm. Chester is water and more philosophical. Alexis is wind and intelligent."

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Like perhaps I should sleep out here because my legs probably won't be working properly until tomorrow. And on top of the world." She was still shaking, not quite as much as before though. She would probably stop shaking soon enough, but her limbs felt like limp noodles.

Ameythyst said:
"Like perhaps I should sleep out here because my legs probably won't be working properly until tomorrow. And on top of the world." She was still shaking, not quite as much as before though. She would probably stop shaking soon enough, but her limbs felt like limp noodles.
He shook his head. "No you'll get a cold. And then you'll be all oh no I'm sick I can't go to school. Nope I'm carrying you to bed. Come on get in my arms"

DizjayDeathPride said:
She looked at him. "There's nothing much to say. As for these two, Chester is the turtle and Alexis is the dragon coiled to my right arm. Chester is water and more philosophical. Alexis is wind and intelligent."
"As for me.... Blake Gothall. Hmm... I was a choreographer. Mom died once the apocalypse started. So did the rest of my family." Blake tosses a picture on the table. It showed a family consisting of his kids and what seems to be his wife. "They're all dead."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay smiled. "Sarcasm....".He only said, still looking at Luna.
"I don't appreciate the sarcasm all too much but we can focus on that later." Suddenly the darkness wraps around them. Once it releases them, they end up in the academy. This time in his dorm. Luna wasn't there though, she was back in the castle.

(Nikolay don't have a dorm, derp...)

Nikolay left the empty dorm and kept walking around. 'If I find this kid again....I swear I will kill ....' He thought, as he touch the knife on his pocket, looking around.

Light said:
"As for me.... Blake Gothall. Hmm... I was a choreographer. Mom died once the apocalypse started. So did the rest of my family." Blake tosses a picture on the table. It showed a family consisting of his kids and what seems to be his wife. "They're all dead."
"I don't appreciate the sarcasm all too much but we can focus on that later." Suddenly the darkness wraps around them. Once it releases them, they end up in the academy. This time in his dorm. Luna wasn't there though, she was back in the castle.
She looked at it then tossed it back. "Oh.. I'm sorry"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay eventually found the H&M classroom and peeked inside, noticing Katie, he enter the class.
Ryan raised an eyebrow "I need to start using a different medical room and stop working in my classroom. Who are you? Why are you here? And can I experiment on you?"

"Nikolay Orelov, Im here to see if there is a Katie around and if you don't know anything about the Thunderbirds, sure." Nikolay answered, looking around the room, then back at Ryan.

DizjayDeathPride said:
She looked at it then tossed it back. "Oh.. I'm sorry"
Blake shakes his head and puts the picture away. "We've all lost something to this apocalypse. I'm just upset the life insurance didn't carry over. If anything it made me prepared for the way the world is now. We all lose something but we can't let certain things hold us back in life. If I were the one to die I wouldn't want them to carry my weight around in their life. Not like I've really moved on to anybody anyways though."

Ruby walks to her room with cake. "Daliah you can stay here for the night If you have to."

Drumonkey said:
Taylore smiled at Telios "Hey wait, weren't you in the library earlier what were you doing in there? I don't see many students go in there much if at all." Taylore glanced over at another shapeshifter.
DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh that's just morbid. I'm happy we haven't lost that. My Alice doesn't get all mushy right?"
"I just came here to relax is all." Telieos drops down from the ceiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back