• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Taylore looked at him with sad eyes and sniffled a little wiping away the plasma from her eyes "I wasn't pretty enough so I ran here and stopped to cry." She began to wipe away the tears.

DizjayDeathPride said:
He squinted a bit, catching her change. But he didn't want to push it and ask for a response too. Not yet at least. He didn't know what to say. Or how to speak anymore. He took her and walked in silence, taking her up to the roof again. Here is where he first took her. Here, it felt natural, correct. Here is where it started. So here is where he needed to be
Alice recogized the way to the roof, and wondered why he was taking her there. Once they hot there, She walked to the edge again, but this time, she climbed and sat on the ledge. It was dangerous, but she didn't really care. She felt a thrill sitting there, and a certain peace too. The view was enough to calm

her, but for some strange reason, she felt even calmer on the edge.

Ameythyst said:
Alice recogized the way to the roof, and wondered why he was taking her there. Once they hot there, She walked to the edge again, but this time, she climbed and sat on the ledge. It was dangerous, but she didn't really care. She felt a thrill sitting there, and a certain peace too. The view was enough to calm
her, but for some strange reason, she felt even calmer on the edge.
He walked over to her and stood next to her and sighed, staring off into the towns. His mind seemed off, thinking about things. But he stayed alert just in case he had to catch her. She looked up at her and watched her hair lightly blow in the wind. He stared a moment then looked back over the view

DizjayDeathPride said:
She tilted her head. "What news?"
Morpheus took of the blindfold "Oh wow! It looks delicious!" Meanwhile the clone gasped and stumbled back "Stop! You mustn't! All will end if you do! Elton please! We divided the lands for you two! What more do you want?!" He fell to his knees trying so hard not to laugh. "Not my baby girl! I'll do anything! For shame Elton! You'd burn a little girl?! FOR SHAME!"
"Well from what I've heard your father disappeared off the map. Luna can't sense him anymore. He disappeared with all the other troops checking out the Arctic Circle. That's all she's told me."

Ruby grins at this. "Thank you! Daliah and I worked hard for it." Ruby had a crystal plate grow under the cake. She lifts it up and starts to carry the cake to her room. "Come on Daliah! We'll eat it in here with dad!"

Sir Elton gets on Mindy's back as if she were a horse. "Move!" He yells at Mindy who only shrieks in response. She carries him over to Morpheus. He starts to hit him with his whip. "I never told you to beg!" Mindy moves away from Morpheus and into a fire as instructed. Mindy starts to scream in pain as she slowly melts in the flames. Sir Elton stands on her back, ready to drop the photo and jump out of harms way. "Make your decision!"

Drumonkey said:
Taylore looked at him with sad eyes and sniffled a little wiping away the plasma from her eyes "I wasn't pretty enough so I ran here and stopped to cry." She began to wipe away the tears.
AtlasTheShapeless said:
Artyom turns and notices Taylore and Telieos in the classroom. "Hello" He said after shifting back to his human form.
"I think you're pretty! Don't sweat it, some people have terrible taste." Telieos turns to Artyom. "Hey!"

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay walk closer to her and gently touch her right arm. "You look weak, let me help you...."
"I'm not weak! I don't need your help at the moment. I'm no weak piece of shit!" Katie continues to walk, though her vision was starting to get blurry. Katie didn't take orders from just anybody.

( Actually said in her cs. )

Light said:
"Well from what I've heard your father disappeared off the map. Luna can't sense him anymore. He disappeared with all the other troops checking out the Arctic Circle. That's all she's told me."
Ruby grins at this. "Thank you! Daliah and I worked hard for it." Ruby had a crystal plate grow under the cake. She lifts it up and starts to carry the cake to her room. "Come on Daliah! We'll eat it in here with dad!"

Sir Elton gets on Mindy's back as if she were a horse. "Move!" He yells at Mindy who only shrieks in response. She carries him over to Morpheus. He starts to hit him with his whip. "I never told you to beg!" Mindy moves away from Morpheus and into a fire as instructed. Mindy starts to scream in pain as she slowly melts in the flames. Sir Elton stands on her back, ready to drop the photo and jump out of harms way. "Make your decision!"

"I think you're pretty! Don't sweat it, some people have terrible taste." Telieos turns to Artyom. "Hey!"

"I'm not weak! I don't need your help at the moment. I'm no weak piece of shit!" Katie continues to walk, though her vision was starting to get blurry. Katie didn't take orders from just anybody.

( Actually said in her cs. )
Her eyes got wide but she relaxed quickly. "He's probably fine. Something probably happened and he probab-" but then she realized she would have sensed him herself if he was in the shadow realm. Her voice was cold and straight forward. "He's fine"

Morpheus stood up. "Yeah okay I don't get whipped sorry boy" He walked and picked up the wolf by his ear and grabbed Mindy with his other hand, healing her. "Now you're going to stop this tomfoolery or I'm locking you away again!"

Taylore smiled at Telios "Hey wait, weren't you in the library earlier what were you doing in there? I don't see many students go in there much if at all." Taylore glanced over at another shapeshifter.

DizjayDeathPride said:
Her eyes got wide but she relaxed quickly. "He's probably fine. Something probably happened and he probab-" but then she realized she would have sensed him herself if he was in the shadow realm. Her voice was cold and straight forward. "He's fine"
Morpheus stood up. "Yeah okay I don't get whipped sorry boy" He walked and picked up the wolf by his ear and grabbed Mindy with his other hand, healing her. "Now you're going to stop this tomfoolery or I'm locking you away again!"
"I don't like the fact that you stopped mid sentence. If you have something to say don't be afraid to say it. I doubt their dead so don't cross your fingers on life insurances but it's okay to show some concern."

Sir Elton thrashed about and his ear rips off. He ends up dropping the picture. He walks off to the nearest batch of matches. "I will kill everyone you love! Then I will feed them to the great soul cruncher!" Sir Elton gestures to a cat whom just happened to be relaxing through it all. Sir Elton then sets himself on fire and burns to ash.

Light
arrow-10x10.png
[/url]' date=' post: 3712491, member: 23800"']"I don't like the fact that you stopped mid sentence. If you have something to say don't be afraid to say it. I doubt their dead so don't cross your fingers on life insurances but it's okay to show some concern."
Sir Elton thrashed about and his ear rips off. He ends up dropping the picture. He walks off to the nearest batch of matches. "I will kill everyone you love! Then I will feed them to the great soul cruncher!" Sir Elton gestures to a cat whom just happened to be relaxing through it all. Sir Elton then sets himself on fire and burns to ash.
She stood up in rage. "HE'S ALIVE! I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU EVER SAY DIFFERENTLY!"

Morpheus goes and snatches the matches from him, kicking him into the forest. "Goddamnit this is why we don't leave the door open. Gosh" He got to work on rebuilding the kingdom before Ruby returned

DizjayDeathPride said:
He walked over to her and stood next to her and sighed, staring off into the towns. His mind seemed off, thinking about things. But he stayed alert just in case he had to catch her. She looked up at her and watched her hair lightly blow in the wind. He stared a moment then looked back over the view
Alice stared straight ahead, staring at the town. It was just as beautiful as the first time she came here, if not more. She leaned forwards, her hands holding onto the ledge for balance, and looked down. Most people would be too frightened to look down, most wouldn't even be where she's sitting. They feared the possiblity of death, they feared the pain and the end. But Alice didn't fear death. She felt that if it was time for someone to die, then it was their time. She didn't fear pain, or the complete final end that death was. Death wasn't meant to be a nice journey to darkness, it was a harsh, abrupt ending to someones life. And if a harsh, abrupt ending was what she was going to get, then she would take it, and milk it for all it was worth. She would accept the pain, the harshness of it, all of it.

Ameythyst said:
Alice stared straight ahead, staring at the town. It was just as beautiful as the first time she came here, if not more. She leaned forwards, her hands holding onto the ledge for balance, and looked down. Most people would be too frightened to look down, most wouldn't even be where she's sitting. They feared the possiblity of death, they feared the pain and the end. But Alice didn't fear death. She felt that if it was time for someone to die, then it was their time. She didn't fear pain, or the complete final end that death was. Death wasn't meant to be a nice journey to darkness, it was a harsh, abrupt ending to someones life. And if a harsh, abrupt ending was what she was going to get, then she would take it, and milk it for all it was worth. She would accept the pain, the harshness of it, all of it.
Zaphkiel sat on the edge with her. "What's on your mind?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Oh that's just morbid. I'm happy we haven't lost that. My Alice doesn't get all mushy right?"
She laughed, "Well, I wouldn't be Alice anymore if I lose my wonderful morbidness."

Ameythyst said:
She laughed, "Well, I wouldn't be Alice anymore if I lose my wonderful morbidness."
"Whew. Had me a bit worried. So are you gonna jump? Because like I don't want to have to like jump after you. Kind of afraid of falling you know?"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"Whew. Had me a bit worried. So are you gonna jump? Because like I don't want to have to like jump after you. Kind of afraid of falling you know?"
Alice smiled. "No, I'm not going to jump. Check again later. It is kind of nice knowing you'd jump after me though. Why are you afraid of falling though?"

Ameythyst said:
Alice smiled. "No, I'm not going to jump. Check again later. It is kind of nice knowing you'd jump after me though. Why are you afraid of falling though?"
"I'm more so afraid of living. The fall is fine. Dying is fine. Living through the pain is not. Life is torment you know? Death is an escape"

DizjayDeathPride said:
"I'm more so afraid of living. The fall is fine. Dying is fine. Living through the pain is not. Life is torment you know? Death is an escape"
"Who's the morbid one now," She joked, "Yes, death is quite the escape. But death means the end. It's the end of your story, and eventually, when everyone you know is dead, you will be completely forgotten. I think I fear being forgotten more than anything else. To completely fade away just as so many before me have done is quite scary. One day, no one will remember who I am. But I can't really do anything about it so I just have to except it. I also think your missing the point of life. Life is meant to be hard, its not meant to be all la-dee-da. There are evil people, mean people, people who will fuck you over just because they want to. But there are good people too. You'll encounter both, and you get to choose which you'd like to focus on. You want to focus on the evil people who screwed you over? Or do you want to focus on the good people who made you feel something? Your choice."

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Alright then...." Nikolay said and smiled, still closer to her, knowing that she probably would pass out or eventually get too weak to walk.
Katie's limbs were getting weaker. She felt numb as she drops to the ground. She was barely hanging on to herself. "Zaphkiel..." She couldn't believe she was going to die here in this way. Katie let's out a breath as she closes her eyes.

( @DizjayDeathPride )

Ameythyst said:
"Who's the morbid one now," She joked, "Yes, death is quite the escape. But death means the end. It's the end of your story, and eventually, when everyone you know is dead, you will be completely forgotten. I think I fear being forgotten more than anything else. To completely fade away just as so many before me have done is quite scary. One day, no one will remember who I am. But I can't really do anything about it so I just have to except it. I also think your missing the point of life. Life is meant to be hard, its not meant to be all la-dee-da. There are evil people, mean people, people who will fuck you over just because they want to. But there are good people too. You'll encounter both, and you get to choose which you'd like to focus on. You want to focus on the evil people who screwed you over? Or do you want to focus on the good people who made you feel something? Your choice."
He looked at her and smiled. "I better be one of the good ones. I'm fairly cute" He bumped her shoulder. "Do you trust me?"

Light said:
Katie's limbs were getting weaker. She felt numb as she drops to the ground. She was barely hanging on to herself. "Zaphkiel..." She couldn't believe she was going to die here in this way. Katie let's out a breath as she closes her eyes.

(
@DizjayDeathPride )

A Zaphkiel appeared in front of her, expecting a casual but his eyes were wide and immediately he grabbed her and disappeared, taking her to Ryan who was in his medical room, still attempting to test on the stone. He eventually gave up and put it back. When Zaphkiel appeared he sighed and told him to put her on the table and immediately went to work saving her

DizjayDeathPride said:
He looked at her and smiled. "I better be one of the good ones. I'm fairly cute" He bumped her shoulder. "Do you trust me?"
"Are we seriously back at this again? I thought we had moved past this," Alice said.

(Yay, Nikolay is going to be one of the skeletons on the 90's wild west movie.)

Nikolay jumped backwards when Zaphkiel appeared and dissapeared. 'What? Im going to stay here then...?' He thought and sat down, saying a few nice (sarcasm) words in Russian.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back