• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

Tom lays down relaxing. "Hmm nope I'm better just don't know how to get out of a head lock." He stuck his tongue out to her.

DizjayDeathPride said:
(Sorry @Avellion didn't read your edit ANYWAYS!)
Ryan looked at the student. "Ah. You must be new .Welcome. My name is Ryan, your Health and Medical teacher. Tell me, do you have any experience with medical work?"

Morpheus laughed already back in his form. "Other student, it would be appreciated if you went back to your normal form. Artyom was it? Yes. Any other species?"
"A-Ah, yes, I'm Avellion..!" The teen dipped his head. "I have some experience from my old home helping lost villagers.."

Drumonkey said:
"I want to learn how to clense things with lightning." Taylor smiled.
Connor thanked his teacher and asked her how long it had taken to contract all those creatures.
Luna nods her head and moves richer desk. "Well class is practically over. We'll cover this next time. Go to your next class."

Rikka taps her chin and hums. "Well.... It took about a year to contract them all and complete every single contract."

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"... I need the medical and health practices. Unless you're about to point me in the right direction, I'm finished with this conversation" he crossed his arms

[/QUOTE]
"Well second period is over now in one minute so you should tell me your third class."

Tazmodo said:
Tom lays down relaxing. "Hmm nope I'm better just don't know how to get out of a head lock." He stuck his tongue out to her.
"Wiimmmppp" She taunts, standing up from the bed. "You got beat by a giiirrrllll"

Light said:
Luna nods her head and moves richer desk. "Well class is practically over. We'll cover this next time. Go to your next class."
Rikka taps her chin and hums. "Well.... It took about a year to contract them all and complete every single contract."

"Well second period is over now in one minute so you should tell me your third class."
(And for once I'll head ot class x3 Block a or b?)

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]"Wiimmmppp" She taunts, standing up from the bed. "You got beat by a giiirrrllll"

(And for once I'll head ot class x3 Block a or b?)

[/QUOTE]
( A. )

Ameythyst said:
Alice shook her head. It was almost the end of class anyways.
"You are all dismissed. Oh and Alice, can I have a word with you after class?"

Drumonkey said:
"Drink your tea, it brings you not enough to have drink it long enough that you are worried about how much more you drink. Since it makes you happy it is health for your body due to the positive effects happiness has on the body namely the release of endorphins." Fahy stopped and blinked man he had come up with that quickly (sorry I am on my phone and trying my best @DizjayDeathPride )
She waited a moment. "Class is over. You pass for the day. I am impressed"

Avellion said:
"A-Ah, yes, I'm Avellion..!" The teen dipped his head. "I have some experience from my old home helping lost villagers.."
"Lovely... Well class is over. Next time you will be dissecting frogs. Be prepared. But before you go I must ask, can I experiment on you?"

Ameythyst said:
"Oh, uh, sure," She said lingering behind a bit nervously, "What is it?"
He crossed his arms, speaking very seriously. "I've noticed you've spent a lot of time with my son recently. I have a few questions to ask"

Taylor nodded happily and dipped away to crafts class sitting in the front of the class smiling before moving over two desks then back three then forward 3 all in under a minute.

Connor thanked his teacher and headed to his next class battle studies and stopped outside the door thinking for a minute before heading in and sitting in the back.

Fahy smiled "thank you have a nice day." he then turned and walked quietly to S-class training.

Tom got up and followed her. "I'll join you."

Rachel and kaylee both went to s class. They both walked in.

Jack waited for his students to arrive and his weapon compatability class.

Lightning Quick]"Weapon compatibility." He kept the sentence short and concise to avoid starting unneeded side conversations. [/QUOTE] "Alright." William points down the hall to a room on the right. "That's it. I hope you enjoy the class!" ( [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/17275-tazmodo/ said:
@Tazmodo[/URL] you have an incoming student. )

DizjayDeathPride said:
"You are all dismissed. Oh and Alice, can I have a word with you after class?"
She waited a moment. "Class is over. You pass for the day. I am impressed"

"Lovely... Well class is over. Next time you will be dissecting frogs. Be prepared. But before you go I must ask, can I experiment on you?"
"Ahh... Excuse me?" The boy blinked in confusion. "I'm not sure I heard you properly.."

Light said:
"Alright." William points down the hall to a room on the right. "That's it. I hope you enjoy the class!"
( @Tazmodo you have an incoming student. )
He grumbled, but left. Teachers who enjoyed their job way too much for their own good. Already one aspect he didn't enjoy. He stepped quickly into the classroom, sitting down on a desk

Jack looked at his student and smiled. "Hey just sit down and wait for the others. While we wait think about what kind of weapon you want. Remember ro also think about what powers you have and how to incorporate them into your weapon and fighting style."

Ameythyst said:
Alice nodded. "Ask away."
"First," He snapped and the lizard was in front of the school. "what are your intentions with my son? Do you plan on stealing his land? Two." He went back to his casual carefree attitude "How is he only fairly cute?! When I was his age I... actually no he takes after his mother. His mother is super cute nevermind It's justified. Carry on with your activities. Oh and Alice, if you break his heart, Luna will torment you. Please don't do that. I like you. You're going to be a fine student."

Tazmodo said:
Jack looked at his student and smiled. "Hey just sit down and wait for the others. While we wait think about what kind of weapon you want. Remember ro also think about what powers you have and how to incorporate them into your weapon and fighting style."
(am I this student?)

Avellion said:
"Ahh... Excuse me?" The boy blinked in confusion. "I'm not sure I heard you properly.."
"My apologies. I said, next time you will be dissecting frogs. So be prepared. And before you go, can I experiment on you?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back