• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Zeta Academy ( Finished The Bad Side has Won.)

[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]Matt gasped, wriggling himself "put me down you insufferable prick!" He threw the blade at the man's shoulder, using extreme accuracy to hit the arm supporting the whip, and thus, his weight to fall to the ground on his feet "I say it like that because of how stupid she sounded and the redundant reasoning for such a choice. You're not supposed to think of how you look with it, but what'll get the job done." He glared and summoned the blade back

[/QUOTE]
Jack looked at his shoulder. "Nice aim." He threw one at his throat but sropped it last moment but held it there. "Attack me like that again and I'll attack you." The blade left a scrtach and went back to him.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]Suzanna picks up a whip of flowers. It has the pleasant scent of aroma on it. "I love it." "And it has rose thorns!"

[/QUOTE]
"Perfect. Now sit down while I decide partners. Wait no everyone pick your own."

Tom was in the back of the class watching everything.

Tazmodo said:
Jack looked at his shoulder. "Nice aim." He threw one at his throat but sropped it last moment but held it there. "Attack me like that again and I'll attack you." The blade left a scrtach and went back to him.
"I'm not afraid of you... Doesn't make me suicidal" he huffed and sat back down, sheething the blade swiftly

Tazmodo said:
"Perfect. Now sit down while I decide partners. Wait no everyone pick your own."
She sat down next to Tom, smiling.

"Like my weapon?" She giggles.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She sat down next to Tom, smiling.

[/QUOTE]
"It's awesome don't worry about the kid he doesn't know what he's talking about." He leaned on her.

"Well.. I'm late to class, so I better get going. I'll consider it for tomorrow, sir." The teen nodded and hurried off to weapon compatibility, cursing himself for his tardiness.

AtlasTheShapeless said:
"Umm....I don't know how I ended here....so I thought about leaving..." Nikolay said, looking down.
"Well instead of trying to leave when the continent is on lock down you could have.... actually there's not much you could have done. But did you really think flying off the continent into a world filled with apocalyptic monsters was the best idea? Wait I'll be right back." With that she disappears once more.

[QUOTE="Suzy Mey]She sat down next to Tom, smiling.

[/QUOTE]
Ameythyst said:
When Alice walked in, a kid that was hanging from the cieling shot a dagger at the teacher.
[QUOTE="Lightning Quick]"I'm not afraid of you... Doesn't make me suicidal" he huffed and sat back down, sheething the blade swiftly

[/QUOTE]
Tazmodo said:
Luna appears in the classroom and grabs Jack by his collar. She slams him on to the wall as tendrils of darkness rise out of her shadow. "He is a student. It doesn't matter if he has a mouth on him. Unless it's for a lesson such as sparring. Don't you ever put your hands on him unless you want me." She slams him into the wall with every word now. "To put my hands on you." She stops slamming him. "Are we understood?"

Matt, not at all caring for a partner or any of it, sat to himself. If someone was crazy enough to volunteer, let that be their mistake.

Light said:
Luna appears in the classroom and grabs Jack by his collar. She slams him on to the wall as tendrils of darkness rise out of her shadow. "He is a student. It doesn't matter if he has a mouth on him. Unless it's for a lesson such as sparring. Don't you ever put your hands on him unless you want me." She slams him into the wall with every word now. "To put my hands on you." She stops slamming him. "Are we understood?"
Matt gaped, just staring. He didn't mind that. Not. At. All.

Light said:
"Well instead of trying to leave when the continent is on lock down you could have.... actually there's not much you could have done. But did you really think flying off the continent into a world filled with apocalyptic monsters was the best idea? Wait I'll be right back." With that she disappears once more.
She eeps, sinking her chair.

She musn't speak.

Light said:
This was the second time today that Luna had appeared in the same room as Alice. First with The Great Soul Crusher, and now here. She simply stared at the scene calmly.

Ameythyst said:
This was the second time today that Luna had appeared in the same room as Alice. First with The Great Soul Crusher, and now here. She simply stared at the scene calmly.
( The Great Soul Cruncher. xD I can't believe she actually brought that up in her head. )

Taylor waited for his teacher to answer his request for the super battery he wanted to make.

Fahy was unsure of what to do since he had offered up the only idea he had.

Connor was intrigued by the idea of charging energy into a body part to make the hit stronger.

(@Tazmodo @Light )

AtlasTheShapeless said:
Nikolay stayed quiet after mumbling a few words in Russian while looking around. 'Creepy place...'He thought
( By the way, powers don't work inside the astral plane. )

Many lingering souls were roaming around. With completely black eyes, most stared at him. Unmoving.

Light said:
Jack waited until she finished. "Calm down its not that bad it was omly a scratch. Also why do you only do these things to me. You know damn well any other teacher would do worse. You even have that human nearly kill his class every day. Oh and while your here why don't you tell the class on how the school is on lock down because you were to busy flirting with morpheus and werent paying attention. Also could you please have my son be brought back. I don't even know why I need to ask. But don't worry lets give you a round of applause."

Tazmodo said:
Jack waited until she finished. "Calm down its not that bad it was omly a scratch. Also why do you only do these things to me. You know damn well any other teacher would do worse. You even have that human nearly kill his class every day. Oh and while your here why don't you tell the class on how the school is on lock down because you were to busy flirting with morpheus and werent paying attention. Also could you please have my son be brought back. I don't even know why I need to ask. But don't worry lets give you a round of applause."
Suzanna let out a quiet little "Oooooooh" in response to his counter sass

Tazmodo said:
continent isnt shut down because of them and he wouldnt know where Reed is otherwiiise continuin on

AnthonyWrath said:
Dante turns around,"Yeah what is It?"
"You're oddly powerful. But you don't seem to have a grasp on your transformation. Thus, I am here to help you"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back