Zephyr

GreatGavino said:
so a total of 3 people with evil intentions
and

like what 20 do gooders
Three massively powerful people with evil intentions, and around seven people, all working to their own means.

GreatGavino said:
btw who is 'Myst', im guessing some sort of hero or supervillain
Myst is LifeNovel's main character, ripped almost whole-cloth from Bleach and given immense power over shadows.

...the cleaning product? :S got some catching up to do.

side note, what city would be the best for me [character allignment and general placement of other characters taken in account]?

Actually, Myst is a character created and controlled by me. xD I didn't rip them off a Bleach at all, I just love Shadowmancing. But, Myst basically is an unknown entity that lies in the background watching. They gives orders to members of the Dark Guild when necessary and then disappears to who knows where.

I would say go with the Kaekuma plot line since they don't have any baddies yet. Though the Dark Guild is also their enemy, they haven't been targeted yet.

Mmmmm because I am in a rp with this user and it happened to have come up that Refaulted had a husband named Monty (not really they are just good friends) and I happen to have seen that you are called Monty...so...yeah...

Hmmm...well I don't remember being married. xD Refaulted...sounds familiar but Idk. If they appeared I'd know whether or not this was the case. xD But I'm assuming it's a different Monty...though I thought I was the only one around. Now I am unoriginal?

Well...interesting...I am at a lost of words at how to respond to this...

And no no no you are not unoriginal! Of course you are original, more specifically unique!

Ok everyone, me, Velvet and Monty are trying to work out a plot and we have a LOT of new character that popped up away from where the action is. I requested we do a role call of sorts for all characters outside the forest

Here's what I need:

1. Your characters name

2. Where your character(s) is located

3. A short synopsis of what your character(s) has been up to so far

Considering that dominion is being destroyed, those characters will want to get out of there. Pronto

@Beaurmont, I don't know what to do with Trina. She is just SO out of place.

Charles : Fighting in Dominion

Ayah : Healing wounded in Dominion

Aura and Erin: Crashed in the forest, fending of Shadow Hawks

Refugees: In the Venesian Mountains

Makeshift Army: Skirmishing, led by mysterious cloaked Venesian Guard

The Darkness: Basically approaching everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Back