Zephyr

if you want a possible group bringing plot idea, maybe have people in the major cities 'recruiting' to rally against the baddies

itll get everyone who is alligned to good together

so the list of people currently at dominion [for PC and important NPC] are Kyro, Sithis, C, Sir Charles, healer gal [hard name for me to remember for some reason], my own character, leading demon, makeshift army guard leader, and possibly more who havent been posting recently

think thats enough to try and pull off something interesting

Lionel digging unmarked graves out in the woods, oh near the Olde City of Dominion. Fuuuuun stuff. Looks like I'll get more work shortly. Or something like that.

MechaGhoul said:
Lionel digging unmarked graves out in the woods, oh near the Olde City of Dominion. Fuuuuun stuff. Looks like I'll get more work shortly. Or something like that.
You'd better be ready to fight the Chaos Lord of the Edge with your shovel, if you're gonna get into the city.

You'd better be ready to fight the Chaos Lord of the Edge with your shovel' date=' if you're gonna get into the city.[/quote']
Shovel beats the Chaos Lord of the Edge any-day. May get a few more dents though.

Oh do please excuse me it is going to be a hectic week with buying presents and going to school, I shall read up on posts and reply soon. Hopefully by today. Or if anything if someone could summarize what has occurred for the darkness side it would be greatly appreciated.

Charles has been corrupted and may do some work for the Dark Side.

AKA the badass Captain of the Guard may be on your team.

Ixacise said:
You're right they should light themselves on fire and catapult themselves over the walls
They should build a giant wooden horse and give it to the people within the walls. Dominionians love works of art, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back