Zephyr

Conflict is what drives characters even further together, dude! If anime has taught me anything, it's that the worst of enemies are the best of friends.

-_- I'm just getting Zelin to the inn. He's been fatally injured for the past hour or so in the roleplay. I was planning on having Evangelina and Zelin talk with the two men AFTER he's been healed, yeah? Makes more sense to me. I'm just trying to be realistic sorry.

@DrBones Anime has taught me that as well, my friend xD Very true :3

Last edited by a moderator:
xD well then. How barbaric. Anyway, are people waiting for me to post? Or is it rather going to be us travelling to the village?

Beaurmont said:
xD well then. How barbaric. Anyway, are people waiting for me to post? Or is it rather going to be us travelling to the village?
Might as well don't feel like doing a padded post about walking with you weirdos until one of you drops some exposition

I just updated the Lycanthrope bio on the character page to include info on the passing of lycanthropy and wolf-magic

I'll be adding more info on the different species over time including:

Wolves

Bears

Seals

Swans

Coyotes

Foxes

Porcupines

Ravens

Beavers

Skunks

Eagles

Lions

Tigers

Jaguars

Horse

Raccoons

Wolverines

Hyenas

if there are alot of oddly worded things and grammar errors in my last post, i apologize

not really in the mood to go back and edit so ill do that later :S

Aright people, get ready for a scene change. We want move the clock ahead to morning so whatever your character is doing, please work on wrapping it up for the night.

Hey Monty, I've noticed a good chunk of the newer Kaekuma players have skipped out, and haven't really posted at all recently. Can we consider their characters effectively NPCs, and allow some more players? The Kaekuma side of the story is pretty much stationary, since nobody's reacting to anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back