Zephyr

[QUOTE="The Velveteen Rabbit]Same outfit as in her picture. Just minus the necklace, golden crown thingy, and the weird stomach piece. I don't exactly have a full body image of her dress or shoes. Is that alright?

[/QUOTE]
That's uncannily similar to my character's outfit. I'll f8 u m8.

Aright, I guess I ought to explain a little about the Trina's nature as a werewolf.

Trina is locked in her wolf form while the moon is up, so she does not have proper vocal chords. Some times, were-creatures can shift their anatomy enough to pull off human speech while retaining an animal form, but on a full moon, canine were-creatures are stuck.

Trina's father was killed along time ago in a different area. Being a known werewolf is a death sentence in most places because: A) People who turn into big, livestock killing, children eating predators are not very popular. B) werewolves are often magicians. And C) were-wolves are one of the few skin-changing folk who have been known to transform mundanes against their will. It doesn't happen often, but every once and a while, some nut job goes around bitting people, trying to expand his pack or "spread the blessing" or something.

Plus, the other were-folk aren't as social so they don't hang out with humans and aren't as likely to get in trouble with them.

Maybe I should do a bio about the Were-Folk in the Character Page. I have a lot of interesting thoughts about them.

what do you think about that, @Beaurmont ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man I didn't get any alerts.

So are you finally gonna complete the seige or wait until GM posts?

Cuz I got no clue what me and the other guy are gonna do when they walk to Dominion

*Flips table* I hath arrived. Fashionably late as always. And confused all to hell. To respond to @MrMopp Yes, I think adding that information on the CS would be a good idea. Replying to @Blumenkranz The currency is basically gold, silver, and copper pieces, cliche, but easy to understand. 100 copper= 1 silver, 100 silver= 1 gold.

I've been off and on the website, just checking how things are going, but generally unable to post anything. Forgive me.

Hey Monty, have you considered adding separate tabs for people playing and Kaekuma and people playing in Dominion? It would make connecting what the players in each area are doing much easier.

*muddles over a bit* I have considered doing such, yes. But what is to happen if the stories are at a point in which they intersect?

Everyone switch back to the original? *Currently speaking to everyone now* Would you all be alright with this?

It'll be separated by location. If people from Kaekuma travel to Dominion in-character, they'll start posting in the Dominion tab and vice versa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back