• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yukai High!

All of a sudden Danny gets up out of his seat. His palms pointing towards the skies. His eyes glow iridescent rainbow. The rainbow aura spreads all around him. Most people in class stare at the colors beautiful colors. Danny begins shouting into the sky.

"Omnibus aliis entibus, et aderunt mihi sine causa aliud quam mecum optimam teque rogo ut ista transferre alica into Japanese!"

The room's temperature fluctuatiates wildly. Wind whistles wildly through the classroom. The electronics in the room begin to hum. You can hear a storm in the sky above the school. It begins to hail. You hear thunder. Danny begins to sing in an enchanting voice of a soft, smooth & elegant nature.

He turns his attention towards the frightened but enamored teacher.

"Ego praecipio vobis curabitur a nulla ut me absente iam poenas. Non dabunt opera mea obumbratio!"

The rainbow aura goes from Danny, and into the teacher.

The hail stops and the temperature goes back to normal. The wind dies down. You can't hear the thunder anymore and the sky is back to its sunny mood. All of the electronics are back to normal. Everything seems back to normal.

"Oh hello Danny! What are you doing here? You know you don't need to be here anymore, remember?" The teacher says as if nothing just happened. Many people's jaws are down to the ground in astonishment as Danny simply replies

"Yeah, I know, just visiting sir. Bye everyone! thankyou for letting me stop by"

He walks out of the classroom waving goodbye to the gawking classroom.

"I'm uh humam," he said. Ab was dumbfounded when he heard that this was a school for the supernatural, to him this place looked like a normal school.

(0-100 real quick xD )

Kazuma felt her drift asleep while hugging. So sat down in the hall against the closest wall. He kept her close until she woke up. Kazuma grew a liking for Lina it seems.

(What I miss?.... xD ) @Anyone!! :3

exp626 said:
All of a sudden Danny gets up out of his seat. His palms pointing towards the skies. His eyes glow iridescent rainbow. The rainbow aura spreads all around him. Most people in class stare at the colors beautiful colors. Danny begins shouting into the sky.

"Omnibus aliis entibus, et aderunt mihi sine causa aliud quam mecum optimam teque rogo ut ista transferre alica into Japanese!"

The room's temperature fluctuatiates wildly. Wind whistles wildly through the classroom. The electronics in the room begin to hum. You can hear a storm in the sky above the school. It begins to hail. You hear thunder. Danny begins to sing in an enchanting voice of a soft, smooth & elegant nature.

He turns his attention towards the frightened but enamored teacher.

"Ego praecipio vobis curabitur a nulla ut me absente iam poenas. Non dabunt opera mea obumbratio!"

The rainbow aura goes from Danny, and into the teacher.

The hail stops and the temperature goes back to normal. The wind dies down. You can't hear the thunder anymore and the sky is back to its sunny mood. All of the electronics are back to normal. Everything seems back to normal.

"Oh hello Danny! What are you doing here? You know you don't need to be here anymore, remember?" The teacher says as if nothing just happened. Many people's jaws are down to the ground in astonishment as Danny simply replies

"Yeah, I know, just visiting sir. Bye everyone! thankyou for letting me stop by"

He walks out of the classroom waving goodbye to the gawking classroom.
TheHappyPikachu said:
(What I miss?.... xD ) @Anyone!! :3

It's a bit confusing but yeah, you missed THAT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazuma gets up and puts Lina against the wall still siting down and sleeping. He grabs a stick note and attached it to her hand. Have to go to class sorry to leave you there! See you later! He stands up and walks off to his next class. He finds Ellie standing at the doorway. He waves hello happily.

(Gtg stupid school)

Lina woke up a short while later, and saw the note on her hand. Oh, so he's in class, she thought with a yawn as she stretched her arms. Well, that's okay. I'll see him at lunch. Maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get to sit by him!

"Oh really?" He said calmly, refering to her going to the same class anyways, he slowed down so they could walk side by side. He looked at the hallway that she pointed to, "Sure." He said giving a small nod for the idea for the two of them to walk together, he glanced up, the bell telling him that he was late once again, "Time is money" he mumbled, thinking about his horoscope.

@Lolita Love

Ellie waited outside her second period class for Jackson.

Mao wandered to halls. She has no lunch so she didn't bother to take a seat anywhere. She watched all of the people around her s they ate their food, jealous of each and every one.

@Crysalisis

Jackson stretched as he walked to Ellie's class, "Hey Ellie!"

@Kayzo

Ellie smiled at Jackson as she walked towards him. "Hey!" She said happily, and walked towards him, meeting halfway.

It was wierd, he didn't freeze up OR get anxious around her. He felt completely at ease around her, "So.. what did you wanna talk about?" He asked.

@Kayzo

After he had left the last class, he decided to cook lunch right on the school grounds. Since he had a whole period free, might as well cook a buffet! He had already gathered all of the ingrediants days prior (some illegaly). He called his parents to bring the ingredients and cooking gear to the school and help out. They obliged and by the time lunch had started, they already had enough for all three of them plus a few friends of Danny's (if he HAD any for that matter). Hopefully offering to share the HUGE buffet with random students that passed by would help him make friends.

Many platters and bowls of food lay on a long makeshit table.

Miso soup, Ramen bowls, Sushi platters, Teriyaki rice plates and bowls, a rotisserie duck, chahan,

Udon noodle and rice plates, Ochazuke, Kayu, Kare Raisu, Yakitori, Soba, Hayashi Raisu, Tempura & many egg rolls.

Anyone nearby could smell it. Anyone nearby could see cooking smoke and what not. The noise of cooking. It was probably against school rules to cook on the ground but that was easy enough to bypass. Hopefully someone was nearby and hungry. Hopefully someone would realize that Danny was actually a very kind person.

@anyone

Danny tried a spell he never performed before. It would drain energy from him by a whole lot but it was worth it to have his friend here.

"Azuka! It's me! Danny! This me speaking to your mind! Follow the energy feelings and you will find me! You can also smell the food to when you get close enough. I have a buffet that is MUCH better than cafeteria food! Want to have some?!"

He had pictured the girl in his mind and reached out telepathically to her.

@Zeldafangirl

azuka heard it as she follow the smell of food as she open the door" hiya" she say smiling

"Hiya Azuka!" he says slightly tiredly.

"Look at all the YUM YUMS! You want some?! Made it all myself!"

Indicating at the monstrous assembly of buffet platters and bowls.

"Well, mom and papa helped of course!" he gestures to the couple who smile back sweetly.

Unfortunately they don't speak Japanese and they say as much. Danny couldn't cast the spell on his parents as well. It was beyond his powers at this period of time. So they just nodded.

"Just dig in, there's plenty!"

Danny says. Then he proceeds to eat a bowl of Miso soup.

Mabel smiles as the boy agreed to walk with her. She was actually surprised at how easy it was to get a conversation going. Maybe she would even have a few new friends at the end of the day. She smiled slightly, looking up at the boy. Realization hit and Mabel's cheeks turned bright pink. "Oi, I apologize, but I didn't catch your name. I'm Mabel Royce. It's a pleasure to meet you" she held her hand out politely.

@T h e F o o l

Users who are viewing this thread

Back