• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Yukai High!

Mabel stood in silence for a moment before feeling obligated to say more. Unsure of what to actually say, she saw him pull out a schedule as well. "So... What's your next class then," she began, her thick British accent coming through. This was painfully awkward; this boy obviously had better things to do then stay and chat. She could feel the anxiety creeping up on her. This was the first person she had actually talked to at this school and she had already made a horrible impression.

@T h e F o o l

[QUOTE="Rose Baker]Cody chuckled a bit and said, "It's okay, you don't have to tell me. But if it isn't too much trouble, could you tell me your name?"
@Rose Baker [/center]

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Rose Baker]Cody smiled and said, "That's a nice name. Well, it's a pleasure to formally meet you. As you know, I am Cody/Angelina. Age 16, male/female in gender."
@Rose Baker

[/QUOTE]

The teacher didn't say anything important, just the expectations for class. When he was finished, he let the students do whatever.

[QUOTE="Rose Baker]He was a bit startled, and was now debating what to do. He decided to pat her on the head and back, hoping to calm her down.
@Rose Baker

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Rose Baker]Cody patted her and tried to think of a way to calm her.
@Rose Baker

[/QUOTE]

Ab walked to his next class which was in the gym. He entered the boys locker room and changed into his gym cloathes. He waited outside the locker room for the teachers instructions.

When the teacher let them be, Ellie placed all of her belonging in her bag, and glanced over at Jackson, curious as to what was going on.

Jackson sighed and put his things into his bag and looked over at Ellie and smiled.

@Kayzo

"My bad. Outside of the door. Then from there we will find somewhere that we can be alone and talk." Ellie explained, standing up.

[QUOTE="Rose Baker]Cody smiled and said, "It's okay, don't worry about it. Anyways, I gotta get to my next class. I'll see you later, mkay?"
@Rose Baker @Anyone!! :3

[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sounds better." He got up and slung his backpack over his shoulder, "See you later."

@Kayzo

"Yeah, see you later." Ellie exited the classroom and walked to her third period class. She took her seat, got ready, and waited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back