• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Your IQ is WHAT?!? (Third Time's the Charm?)

Made you some work. I barely know half the characters, most having little in common -- or being old (19+). many of the CS's are hard to read (fonts near unreadable).

It's also very hard for me to read all the profiles. With Fonts, and colours that blend with rpn's background, I'm having trouble reading through all of it without having to convert everything into something I can see.

Also I'm colourblind, so that may be the major problem for me.

Okay, I'm not going to be able to do my share of the doc until late tomorrow because I have a new years party and a ski trip. Also I just got back from the optometrist and my eyes are swimming in mefication so I'm suddenly farsighted. I'm typing this at arm's length and it's still not very clear so excuse my typos.

I wrote up my relationships for everyone but didn't necessarily look to see what anyone said about my character. I advise going to go read what I wrote and if there's any problem I'd be happy to fix it!!

Looks great to me!

I also just finished writing my relationships up, so let me know as well if there are any issues!

Side note: Who's hype for this RP?

Hi guys, I have unfortunate news. I'm so sorry, but I think I'm going to have to drop out of this RP. I'm returning to school in a few days, which means I'll barely have any time to write. Winter break allowed me to RP much more than usual, but going back to school means that I'll need to cut back significantly. I figured that dropping out before we even start is a much better option than dropping out halfway through. Again, I'm really sorry, bc if I had it my way, I would definitely stay in this RP. But you guys have fun! This plot has so much potential and I'm upset that I can't be a part of it

Last edited by a moderator:
Detective Rascal] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26458-crazyeight/ said:
@CrazyEight[/URL] @princxss @Akeira
Hey Guys, I'm just tagging you to remind you about
this relationship document that Freddie made for all of us to fill out.

Thanks for the reminder. Things have been a bit busy for me as of late, so I haven't had the opportunity to fill it out yet. Hopefully sometime this weekend.

Hey, so... I have something to tell you guys. I'm terribly, horribly sorry for dropping out, but school has fucked me over royally. I love my teachers, they're so inspirational. I think my grades are obviously going somewhere with all the pop quizzes they're giving. Yeah, down...

Still, have fun! I may drop in every now and then to stalk this. It's extraordinarily interesting, and I'd love to see how it unfolds.

*granting permission to those still a part of this to do what they've gotta do to keep this moving while I'm sick... love y'all*

Freddie said:
*granting permission to those still a part of this to do what they've gotta do to keep this moving while I'm sick... love y'all*
I think everyone that's still here is just waiting to actually start the roleplay my darling.

@Freddie

Is it okay if we drop the people who haven't gotten 'round to the relationships doc yet so that we're not waiting on them anymore?

I'm still interested in this rp, and I would love to get started.

If you all want to start, I can drop this RP to speed things along a bit. I apologize for not being able to fill out the relationships form in time due to a bit of chaos with trying to finish a project for my part-time job and getting things ready to start classes next week. I will still be following along though, since I want to see how the story plays out.

Enjoy.
:)

Akeira said:
If you all want to start, I can drop this RP to speed things along a bit. I apologize for not being able to fill out the relationships form in time due to a bit of chaos with trying to finish a project for my part-time job and getting things ready to start classes next week. I will still be following along though, since I want to see how the story plays out.
Enjoy.
:)
It's not necessarily your fault. We can't start because Freddie isn't here. She's sick. So even if the relationships were finished we'd still be sitting here waiting. So I think it's best to wait until Freddie comes back and if she sees fit in dropping those who haven't then it should be done. But until then there's nothing anyone can really do.

@Akeira

If you really want to stay in this rp, I'm sure you could probably fill in the doc before Freddie gets well again. It's just there's a few people who haven't gotten to it yet, and it's possible they may have forgotten about this rp.

Hey, my stuff was among the first filled in. Haven't checked to see if there are any new characters I need to add stuff for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back