• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Your IQ is WHAT?!? (Third Time's the Charm?)

Sorry!!!!! I'm gonna have to drop before I start... DX I've got so much homework and actual work and school and graduation practice and band I have to worry about...I don't think I'll be able to do this :( I'm so sorry but have fun RPing!!

My OOC at the beginning of that post mentioned that it was for a different time. People seemed to like my explosives venture as a way to get us noticed by DHS. Adding in "free food" seemed like a good way to get Felix, and some of the more sociable non genius sorts involved.

Of course, it would take time to build the launch platform and rocket. The chemical work is an indoor one though.

So no need for me to mention a launch happening in my post right now?

We could plan for it to launch tomorrow and set up the platform overnight for a dawn launch.

sure ... just needs to be late enough of a launch time that people won't avoid coming in favor of sleeping in.

Hmm .... soon as we can drag Tabitha away from her plants? Get Emma away from a stuffy hospital room? Con Felix into treats.

(Duncan detests granola bars and isn't even a fan of chips, Cheetos or pizza. He loves broccoli, spinach, asparagus, steak, shrimp, fish, fowl ... and trying just about anything new in the way of food. Left a choice he eats healthy.)

And afternoon probably works better if everyone is showing. (At least the Feds won't have to hunt far if we are all there.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Question- Who all is still here for the rp? I want to know if there's more people we have to wait for before replying.

I swear I'm still here, but I'm at school again now! I'll try to check in on this like once every day/two days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back