• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Your IQ is WHAT?!? (Third Time's the Charm?)

This will be a mystery until Freddie comes on xD . I assumed Freddie was a girl from a different RP. But now I really want to know lol.

Well, there is a character from NBC Hannibal named Freddie Lounds, and she's female, so I guess you could say that it may be a unisex name.

Hey y'all! I'm still meh sick, and I'm about to start classes again but oh well, what can you do? I think it's fairly safe to start, and if people who filled out a CS want to hop back into this roleplay I guess they can enter as like a lost human accepted into the garage? I'll make the starting post asap- just letting y'all know though that as soon as I get back to school I'll probably get more sick (gotta love my faulty immune system) and my posting will probably be erratic. You have my permission to powerplay Tabitha if need be, and don't wait on me to post probably- I'll try my hardest to check in often, though.

As for my gender, I just sort of don't do the gender thing. But I go by She/They pronouns. :)

What is the current status of the group? Scattered? Formed into the early Think Tank? Under the thumb of TPTB (The Powers That Be.)

I think most of us are already in our think tank, and we may have been in there long enough to get a routine or at least familiar with each other.

If we want, we could start off with Rocket launch, but considering it's 5pm, that may be tomorrow.

I was thinking most everyone is a part in some way, though some people might have looser affiliations as of now

I'm all set to post, but first, quick question - is this version of the garage kinda like a warehouse, or just an old building, or... what's the basic layout, I mean?

I would suggest something on the order of a warehouse apartment or similar sized building converted for our use. Some has to have a little funding.

It might also be good to just lease a 1,000,000 sq ft warehouse and have them "build to suit".

Maybe it is just a warehouse, but we sectioned off bits so we have at least a kitchen,a bathroom, and 'rooms' for those who live there.

I was figuring just a kinda empty industrial place and everyone's claimed a small area for their work, there's a kitchen and bathroom, and then a place to sleep for those who live there

I call it that Emma has her own small space with a curtain around it, so she can sleep whenever next to her computer and so Tabitha's sunny spot doesn't annoy her.

My point with these are that we don't have to occupy the whole place to start, just rennovate and restore what we need. And the places are often very cheap.

A

485537277-weathered-chain-link-fence-deterioration-warehouse.jpg

B

images

C (former insane asylum)

abandoned-denbigh-asylum-north-wales-hospital-2.jpg

D. (Big abandoned place)

book-tower-detroit.jpg

I quite like A, mainly because it looks like there's just a huge big empty space, and if we want to launch anything, that would probably be the best place to do it.

Yep, and an empty open area is easier to secure. These were just examples. But some ideas came to mind with places like this.

Huge sunroom / terrarium area for botany work. Just install sun lamps, provide power, etc ... Plants won't care with the place looks like outside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back