your gem [Inactive]

Lucas followed but accidentally did it silently like he was still stalking them. "Killing shouldn't be a problem for a tiger creature." He finally said.

Time had passed on and the girl was still sound asleep. He decided to take this opportunity to investigate before police came for him or the girl. He wrote to the girl noting him where he was heading and then drove off towards the burnt down mansion from earlier.

Aryhann continued walking as she remebered the night were her parents got killed. She looked very nervous and tried to hide it.

Leroy arrived at the mansion. He parked his car in the back or...what was the back. Now the place was all but an ashy lump of ruin.

"Ok...so she got this weird ass gem in this place." He said to himself pulling out Eliza's gem from his pocket and observing it. "Don't know if I'll be able to get any answers from this dump but its worth the shot. Gotta see what kind of mess I got myself inta'." And with that he began to walk around what was once a mansion.

Leroy was looking around, picking everything and anything that wasn't burnt and observing it, keeping tabs and stuffing some things in his pockets. "None of this is giving me any damn ideas!" he cursed, agitated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back