your gem [Inactive]

Jackson felt the fire agin he couldn't control it. A burst of fire came out of his mouth he directed it to the base of the plant, after he was done the plant was burned to ash

Eliza turned into a rose. "Oh why a beautiful baby you are." Spoke the monster rose, "momma loves you..."

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Leroy ran over and scooped up the rose. "Creepy ass rose...that made even me feel uncomfortable. Anybody know what the hell was up with that thing!?"

"No..." Aryhann said as she weakly stood up, standing at the wall. 'I hate my power,' she tought for herself.

From the mansion's ashes floated a book called, "the book of gems." It landed in front of everyone.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

"And now a book fell from the sky...I'm no longer going to question logic anymore." he said as he rubbed his sore back.

"Good, just read it to me. I'm not touching it!" He walkes away from the book and observes the rose. "'Ey Eliza...can you hear us from in there?"

Leroy makes a small smile before looking back over at his new acquaintances. "Well...I need to know about these Gems."

"I don't know..." She took off her necklace, hoping it would change something but she quickly sees that it was not changing anything. She putted it on again.

"Leroy. The rose maiden is Eliza, and we basically just met hours ago. She used to live here apparently. My power is to hypnotize but the effect only last 5 minutes, unless I hypnotize somebody to commit suicide. Which...I already kinda had. Not sure what Eliza's powers are though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back