your gem [Inactive]

"...............Sure" He finally said after much contemplation, but it wasn't convincing. Who could blame him? He didn't know hardly anything about these people.

Lucas quickly asked "um not to rush things, but does it say what these are? I can only assume gems of power.

"If the chosen souls, fate has chose to hold the gems of power. As chaos travels the world, they protect or destroy the balance. Good or evil will triumph." Said the first page.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

"Legends says that long ago this event happened. People were chosen to battle with gifted powers from the gems. Monsters rise and fall along with heroes and villains. Who will survive to fight of gems?" Said the second page.

"Each gem is given the powers of gods. Controlling to transforming, they are for those who can triumph. Some use for evil some for good. Once the war begins, after a moon cycle, who even is on top will be granted great power." Said the third page.

"Who is on top? What is this, Zatch Bell. Makes it sound like we have to fight one another and be some kind of grand victor."

Eliza said, "a riddle." Be reading the last page. "As the full moon rises, it shines through the gem of angels. As the full moon falls, it shines through the gem of demons. Enter He'll or heaven an the world is conquered."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back