your gem [Inactive]

Once they left he sighed and hit a wall. "Dammit! And everything was going so great, then I pick up that damn gem!" He grabs the gem and throws it across the room. He looks over wearily at Eliza. "Sorry..."

"Actually I have to make some calls now. Because my life isn't going to be normal enough for work, for dates, for any nights with the guys...anything." He picks up his house phone and curses under his breath.

"Yeah..." she said, thinking at something. "He will kill me when he'll saw me again..." She said out loud.

For the next hour, Leroy made countless calls.

"Hey ma...can I send you some cash to fix your car? I just don't have the time anymore. It was an um...I got a job promotion?"

"Look Timothy, I'm not going to the bar saturday with the guys. Sorry, something came up. Sorry...my mom got sick"

"Yo...hey bro. Listen that date you set me up with that chic? Yeah...I can't make it. No! I don't have a girlfriend it's just...I'm having some car problems."

"Sorry...I'm quitting the job.."

Eliza got a call. "Hello?" She asked. "

Hey Eliza, it's me, Lucy, your older sister. Did something odd happen like finding a gem?"

"Hey Lu, yea why?" "It happened to me."

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Then the line went dead.

"That was weird. Good I guess found an old ruin that was a battle field."

Leroy quizzically stood there and waited patiently as she talked on the phone. When she got off he asked "What was that about?"

"Hey listen...Eliza. Sorry, all this happened. And that you had to hear me complain. You had it way worse than me, didn't you? You're allowed to punch me for being self centered. I guess we all take different things seriously. You're actually taking this quite well, despite all that's happened."

"No no I wouldnt care to hurt you. In in debt with you and the others. Saving me twice and allowing me to stay. But thanks. I guess I ten to look more I the creative sides of things. I also don't cry in front of anybody. I was also the strong one around others..." Eliza looked down at her ring.

She answered to her phone. "Hello Kay, yeah, I am alright, no, why, shut up, no, what the heck, ah screw it up!" She quitted the conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back