your gem [Inactive]

"He'll to rise and bodies to fall. Names Daniel, and I'm going to do just that. Now bring me your gems"

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Lucas decided to get some rest and share this information with the others in the morning.

"Hello! Hello!!!! Dammit!" he slammed the phone down. "Eliza..." he wasn't sure what to do infront of the crying girl. The last thing she had just murdered, how do you even cope with that?

She kept crying. "I'm sorry to make you worry." And began to take out a black piece of paper to doodle. She drew an ancient ruin and battle field with. It's coordinates...

"I just remembered something..." Aryhann said while taking her phone and looked over to find the GPS app. "There." She clicked on it and it started. "I use this thing often," she said.

Before going to bed Lucas pulled up his yellow pages app on his cellphone and called Eliza and her friend.

(Sorry I don't remember the name of your oc.) 
He heard a knock on his door so he yelled "just a minute. I'm calling a friend.

(ha its cool i have trouble remembering most times too)

Leroy picked up his phone. "who is this!?" he asked immediately.

"It's me Lucas. I found some stuff out on Google. There is a special island in the exact middle of the Bermuda triangle that is believed to only appear during a full moon. And I found some stuff out about Tyler the tiger. "

Eliza showed him the picture. "These corrodinates." She feels he might do something stupid and go after the creepy evil guy. "Wait what are you going to do?" She asked right before the phone rang.

"Great. know anything about a Daniel? Cuz I'm going to kick his ass!" 
He jerks the paper from Eliza "Nevermind it I got it, listen come over here and babysit Eliza will you?"

Lucas sighed and replied "fine. But take someone with you. You gem might not work there."

"Daniel can't be a plant. I can hypnotize him no problem!"

"What do you mean babysit me? I'm coming too!" Eliza started.

"No youre not!" He yelled. "Lucas get over here quickly!" He hung up.

Lucas decided he didn't have time to worry about who knocked at his door so he silently climbed out his window and went to the home of Leroy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back