your gem [Inactive]

"Ok, Lucas is coming, No PDA...you can eat whatever you want, watch whatever you want just don't burn the house down. Gah what am I a father!? Sorry I haven't been all there in a while just, you get my lingo. Need some cash?"

"Why can't I....he killed my sister...I just want to see her gem?" Eliza said

"S-sorry...look I know I told you you can cry but...I gotta go get this guy. I'll bring her gem back, kay?"

Lucas decided to just let himself in since they knew he was coming. He called out there names to make sure they knew he was there.

It's been 5 minutes. What is this guy doing? Getting a coffee?Para decided to open the door and he saw the window open. Clearly this guy didn't want to talk, but Para followed.

"Ok fine you won't be ok but...you get me..." he walks over to her and pets her head. "Sorry you had to go through all this. You know you don't deserve it."

Lucas decided to ask one question before Leroy left "where are you going? It can't be the island I told you about since it is only a half moon. "

...Leroy has to admit he's not used to hugs. Heck, he can't even remember the last time he hugged a family memeber. "Uh...yeah...what do you need me to promise?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back