your gem [Inactive]

he went to the guy who roared"my name is Silver famous traveler it is nice to meet you"he reached out his hand for handshake

Shadow walked to Aryhann. "You are alright?"

"I would be better if you turned human..." she wispered.

That's what he did. He got his gem back in his pocket. He hugged Aryhann. "Ary... It's been a long time..." he said, smiling.

Jackson noticed the man turn back he walked over forgetting he was still in his armor "Hey who the freck are you " the armor made his voice deep

"that is cool so what should we do with a dead body"he turned his sword back into gym form and look like a small pebble that was Crimson Red he put it in his pocket

"Just watch." Eliza blew a gentle wind as trees danced. Rose petals flew all around as it combined with branches, making a blade, bow and some arrows. Her beautiful dress changed into more of battle outfit. "My sister showed me my powers. First stage. The rose was just a protection spell! Teehee!" Eliza giggled as she jump high above.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

"I'm Shadow," he said.

Aryhann backed up. -No fight... Please...- She said by tought to the two of them.

"Why whould you throw me a sword? I just tried to save her life!" He said, pointing Aryhann. He looked frustrated.

"you got one of those before well we should go check it out"he start walking towards a dragon

Aryhann runned between them. "Stop it!" She yelled. "I said I did not wanted any fights!" This time, her voice was weak.

Hiding up in a tree, not too far away, Iilana Dei spied on the group. She had been watching them since the start of the fight with the dragon, and had noticed how each had a gem similar to her own. Since the peppy girl still had absolutely no idea what it's purpose was or how to work the magical gem, she decided that if anything useful was to come from it, she should try and ask these people about it.

For some odd reason, a small goblin came from the woods to where Eliza and Leroy was. It grabbed both of their hands and ran towards the others. "Come come!" It kept sayin.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back