your gem [Inactive]

Lucas "oh yeah I forgot to tell you about him. I went to Tyler's temple fought a huge black tiger and only beat it with the help of Tyler. Now I have a cool sword. "

(Yes.)

"Alright. Well we still got the dragon. See you soon" and Eliza hung the phone up.

"Welcome back to reality Leroy." Eliza smiled.

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

"Huh?" Leroy looked at Eliza in shock. "Wha...?" He's been so tired and so full of questions and just plain out not himself that he must've just took some kind of unconscious trip down memory lane. "S-sorry...what's up...." He said pinching at corners of his eyes

he flew higher than it did before and he keep on going till he touched the clouds the fire grew larger and larger on his blade"fire Morningstar strike"he went down to hit the Dragons back leaving a big gash in it and burning it

Lucas arrived saying "nice dragon, wonder how it would look after this sword meets it?"

"I don't need his damn help either!" He growled, standing up and pacing around his room. "A dragon!? I'm going crazy!"

"Hey. Calm down please." Eliza stopped him by grabbing his arm. "Listen, chaos is erupting and we just can't lose control..."

"Control? Hell I'm not losing control. No, not at all. I'm just freaking out that a DRAGON IS OUTSIDE MY WINDOW!!!!!" As if realizing how crazy and unrealistic this all sounded he began to freak out again. "None of this is happening. i'm going insane. Aaah~!"

Shadow looked at them from a good distance. "Sorry Ary, I have to come back again..." he said as he took his gem on his hand and turned into a shadow. He went at the dragon and shooted a bullet at him with his gun.

As Aryhann saw the shadow again, she clenched one of her fists.

"Your not insane, if it wasn't for you, I would be dead..." She tried to calm him down..."of both of us in this room, your the strongest."

"yeah I might not look at them pretty strong get on"when he gets on he slingshots him into the dragon with ease

Users who are viewing this thread

Back