your gem [Inactive]

he flew up high in the sky and then pointed his sword upwards"flaming star slash" he went down pretty quickly leaving a giant fire trail in the sky and then he hit the side of the Dragon setting it on fire then he flew out of its reached

"A real kid..." Aryhann sighed. She saw a shadow appear and launched knives into the dragon's eyes. After that, the shadow grabbed Aryhann as she turned into material form. "You're in security now... Ary..." The shadow wispered to her.

Aryhann screamed. "Who the hell are you!"

Last edited by a moderator:
The shadow let Aryhann go.

Aryhann was looking scared. "Who... Who are you?" She remembered he called her Ary. She tried to remember who was calling her like that already.

(Jackson and Para went to Aryhann's house. Met her brother. Aryhann took something from her room and into her pocket. Then a dragon appeared when Para went back to the motel. They attack the dragon and a shadow attacked Aryhann. The the shadow called her Ary. Feel in fear and now in Jackson's arms.)

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk

(Okay I will just say that Lucas went to the temple alone and had a fight with a black tiger which Tyler the tiger helped him defeat. He also has a ancient sword with a letter hidden inside, but he hasn't found the letter yet.)

After finishing at the temple he went back to find the others. Luckily he 'borrowed'everyone's phones. He decided to start with calling Leroy.

"Okay, I'm on my way. I am in the mood for another fight after taking down the black tiger. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back